i know this might be harder for some, i am mostly doing this to force myself to think about it and "say it out loud"

She is very high maintanence, i walked her home either on foot or on the phone every time she had to walk alone in the dark for the past two years, i got really frustrated with it after a while (i really really hate being on the phone). on the rare occasions that we wernt together for a day i would get 3-5 phone calls about random unimportant issues.

She lives her life from one chrisis to another, one week she is in pain from her period, next she has migranes, next a fight with her mother, then she gets sick, the two days everything is fine, then she develops some sort of flue, this has pretty much been the standard for two years, at some point i had a really hard time supporting her through her ever lasting and ever changing problems. i got to the point i just didnt know what was real and what was just out of constant stress.

In two years she initiated sex around 5-10 times (around half of that in the first 3 months). made me feel very insecure and unnatractive (i am a very physical kinda person). on the same subject knowing she has never expirienced an orgasm i would go down on her pretty much every single time we slept together, use the toys and in general give her a good long warm up. she'd return the favor like once a month on avrage.

she pretty much lost all contact with the world while we where together, i told her multiple times she spends to much time at my place ,most of our relashonship she was here 6-7 days a week. i never had the heart to kick her out, couldnt tell her to go home. I was her life and she just never initiated anything without me or with her friends and with me.

well, took me an hour and a half to get that out, not even sure if i feel better yet, guess only time will tell.

She lives her life from one chrisis to another, one week she is in pain from her period, next she has migranes, next a fight with her mother, then she gets sick, the two days everything is fine, then she develops some sort of flue, this has pretty much been the standard for two years, at some point i had a really hard time supporting her through her ever lasting and ever changing problems. i got to the point i just didnt know what was real and what was just out of constant stress.

AMEN!!!!!

Both of my longterm exes were EXACTLY like that. I'm beginning to wonder if that is a typical female attitude.... even with my female friends... it seems like there is always some DRAMA or CHRISIS that they are in...

Using pity to make themselves more... hmm... interesting? ANNOYING is more of the word I'd choose.

My ex moved too fast. He wanted me to commit to marrying him before we were even living in the same state. He was also petrified of being alone and refused to get his own apartment so i could come visit him with some privacy.

Instead he lived with his family in their crowded apartment and was not planning on moving out until we were supposedly married (which I never encouraged).

Now that u mention it seems like every girl I know including my current gf needs drama. whether it be health, family or someone at work that wants to destroy them lol. at least most of the girls that I know have this and it does get annoying after a while.

Now that u mention it seems like every girl I know including my current gf needs drama. whether it be health, family or someone at work that wants to destroy them lol. at least most of the girls that I know have this and it does get annoying after a while.

Its a game. "Who gets the most pity for the day!?"

I'm sure post 20 this will pass... but I'm probably just lying to myself.

my ex would complain about and be under constant stress due to financial problems, but would still find a way to spend $20 a week on pet toys that the pets won't use, an extra $30 a week on snacks and food that we didn't need to buy and only contributed to her weight gain that she was upset about and i hardly noticed.

oh, and she refused to exercise or change lifestyle habits to deal with her imaginary weight gain because exercising was "too painful".

and i can't forget, any time she would spit out some programmed response or take a stance on an issue because its what her parents or friends thought and i asked her to justify that viewpoint, she would get angry with me and extremely defensive instead of seeing the point i was trying to make: that she didn't truly agree with what she was saying and was only saying it because it was what she'd always been told and never actually formed an opinion of her own.

oh, and she gave up on me. after years and years of winning over my confidence and trust and when i finally believed that she meant what she said when she said "i'll love you forever and i want to marry you and make lots of babies". then she walks away and cuts me out of her life. i don't like that part either.

Amen to that.

Also she changed from a loving person into a fag hag. Almost overnight.

She was so self absorbed and insecure that she would never compliment me, or take interest in my life. Yet I would hear from her friends how much she braggs about me. Any attention that was away from her and on me would bother her, unless it made her look good.

Its funny the last time my band played, we played a smoking set, and got rave reviews from the crowd, especially friends. But she didn't say a word to me. Nothing! It was only until I asked her, is when she said "It was good". It bothered me, because I know she liked my band. She would tell her co-workers and family about it, but never asked me about it. Strange.

She was alot more insecure and jealous that she let on. Its sad that someone has to live behind a facade like that.

1. Never listened to me whatsoever.

2. Never put my feelings into consideration.

3. Way too firty with both men and women.

4. Very insulting towards me.

5. Monsterous temper that was aways taken out on me know matter what went wrong in her life,her hostility was taken out towards me.

6. High maintanence

7. Too self absorbed

8. In love with herself

9. Very jealous,very insecure

10. Imature not capable of having a mature relationship.

11. Very selfish

12. Thrived on drama

13. Emotionally and Physically abusive.

14. Never ever had time for me.

** any wonder why she is my ex

It took me along time to realize I am worthy of something wonderful,that I don't have to settle for less that I deserve and that I have value for myself and better self esteem now.I have come to realize that I will be fine and love me..no matter if I have someone special in my life or not.I am worth ..nothing but the best.

My ex, every time we would walk by another female would stare her down and compare me against her. He wasn't and still isn't the hottest man alive and he had the nerve to do that!!!

LOL, I know this is extremely mean, but thinking back to it, I am glad he is balding!!! I felt so horrible in that relationship.

I love this thread!!! It feel really good to release the inner anger!!!

1. Going through self proclaimed "Selfish Phase"- Actually she was just selfish.

2. Very stubborn. HAS to get her way.

3. Would never say what she wants to do, and if I make a decision, she resents it either way.

4. She cheated on me.

5. Awful person when she drank. OUT OF CONTROL.

6. Her life revolved around her TIVO and MTV.

7. Nothing interesting to talk about, ever!

8. Complained about things all of the time, but would NEVER do anything to fix these problems in her life.

9. Very disrespectful to her family.

10. She turned into a different person, lied, cheated and dumped me.

Masu,

Your 16 sweetie, trust me as you get older, their faults will show through...

but this is just gorgeous what you say about ur ex. Even though we are all slagging them off ( its therapy sshh )..you sit there and show you still have so much respect for her...

Is'nt young love so beautiful.....

There is nothing I don't like about my ex... he is sweet, kind, sooo sexy, outgoing, highly intelligent, successful,a lot of fun and fantastic in bed, he is a hell of a catch - and he will make the right girl real happy... unfortunately we just grew our separate directions as we got older and have managed to remain close (although there have been times we thought it best not have NC as the sexual tension between us is almost dangerous!)

But seriously, I adore my ex... he is so incredible, it's kind of sad that we didn't see a way for our futures to run parallel!

But of course, he holds no flame to my new guy anyway!

She gave up too quickly... I got a bit clingy and instead of talking to me about it she just acted like everything was fine until one day it exploded and she broke up with me. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with her in my eyes. I know no one is perfect, but her little faults and quirks were just a part of the girl I loved. She is inexperienced, and didn't understand how to handle a relationship issue. Sad.

Masu,

Your 16 sweetie, trust me as you get older, their faults will show through...

but this is just gorgeous what you say about ur ex. Even though we are all slagging them off ( its therapy sshh )..you sit there and show you still have so much respect for her...

Is'nt young love so beautiful.....

Agreed, but so dangerous at the same time. It was full of adventure and discovery... too bad it fades.

Things I don't like about the ex

* Needy and demanding

* In complete denial about her issues

* Intolerant

* Arrogant

* Took money off me and blames me for it

* Idealized me then devalued me

* Selfish beyond belief

* Misrepresents the relationship

* Cruel to others

* Cruel to me

* Hateful and unforgiving