Anal Sex

I think the inital post is a big generalization.

A lot of women think it will hurt. Either somebody has tried and been too forceful, or they've read something or talked to somebody that has said that. It doesn't and shouldn't when approached in the correct way.

Other's think it's not a proper thing to do.

Some get a lot of pleasure from it once they discover it, others don't get the same out of it. There are also those who just aren't comfortable with it at all and either can't see the point, or simply don't enjoy it at all.

Why is it okay for guys wanting girls to try anal but if a girl brings it up to a guy, it makes the guy gay and the girl is a freak for bringing it up?

The worlds view on things and double standards are so ridiculous!

There is far more social stigma for a man wanting to have that done to him. I'm not saying it's right, but that is how it is.

Why is it okay for guys wanting girls to try anal but if a girl brings it up to a guy, it makes the guy gay and the girl is a freak for bringing it up?

The worlds view on things and double standards are so ridiculous!

Exactly!!!!!! all guys want to do it to me...

When I say "so I brought a strap on with me today......." they have a 'headache' or need to 'dry thier hair'

I was trying not to be offended, but seriously, generalizations like this really make me angry. "There are billions of women out there, but let's lump half the world's population into one neat little category: Scared of Anal."

For the record, I was the one who wanted to try it first in my first sexual relationship, and I am the one who has brought it up to my boyfriend now, and he is not really that interested in trying it.

Maybe if you stopped putting labels on people you might find someone who didn't live up to your preconceived notion?

For those afraid of anal sex, but still curious enough to perhaps try it some day, I would highly recommend that you first allow your partner to finger you up there, so you are able to get "the feeling" of it. I for one was shocked by how darn good it felt, though still somewhat distressed by the fact that my boyfriend's finger was up my butt.

For those afraid of anal sex, but still curious enough to perhaps try it some day, I would highly recommend that you first allow your partner to finger you up there, so you are able to get "the feeling" of it. I for one was shocked by how darn good it felt, though still somewhat distressed by the fact that my boyfriend's finger was up my butt.

as the red queen said, if you start slow with the fingers and gradually incease the depth and how many you will be more prepared for the actual enjoyment