im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im in a tough situation....well past week now her family talknig bout marriage na ll.. i mean in the near future... n her cousin bro(first cousin) loves her...in their custom i mean they can marry... thats wat has been goin onin the past week n he told her this htat he loved her since long n all.. she was shocked.. n she cant see him beyond a bro...but he is well settled n is the only one who can keep her happy im the mediator for him tellnig him to tell her this n dat...so it kills me ..coz i love her.. n im giving this cousin of hers hnits n tips to start developing feeling from her side... but i ddont know i mhappy for him coz i know h truly loves her n can make her happy in the future...i mean the marriage will be later atwo years later or sumthing

but my love is like oki with it... but has not had any sexual fellings for him...

thats why i cuddnt write nething... today.. me him n my love were online chatting... he got a company offer in USA. ( even i mgoin) so she is like "i hope things work out...hey imagine ill be with you in USA!!" so it seems she is more happy that she is in usa with me rather then him... plus i called her by her pet name...lets say xyz.. n she writes"i love this name. xyz"

tomorw she is coming over to my place to stay...ill try sumtihng as i di before... will keep u guys upated...

tomorw she is coming over to my place to stay...ill try sumtihng as i di before... will keep u guys upated...

Try what like you did before? You didn't try anything before! You either tell her how you feel now or you won't ever have her like you want to...it's that simple.

This is getting tiring already, what exactly do you want us to say? Everyone's telling you the same thing from day one you just say "ok I'll do that" but then do nothing

Try what like you did before? You didn't try anything before! You either tell her how you feel now or you won't ever have her like you want to...it's that simple.

This is getting tiring already, what exactly do you want us to say? Everyone's telling you the same thing from day one you just say "ok I'll do that" but then do nothing

Yeah but she is proberly thinking what if?

But go on girl, we all think she likes you, we are all hoping for the best

its not as easy as it sound guys...i mean...i have reached this stage atleast....so yest we went of to sleep n there is always the fear of my parents coming in side coz our door doesnt lock... so when we woke up in the mornig my arm was under her neck... i mean n we were lazily enjoying our sunday mornig wasting two hours getting up ...with the fear that wait mom may come in....etc... so my love said hey u know ur hand was under my neck n im like oyeah.. hehe then she put her legs on top of me... i took her hand and entwined mine with hers n was sleeping sideways ...scared that anyone may pop in...n she loved putting her legs n all n fighting with me in the morning.. so her cousing msgs her(from germany) n she msgs him back.. hey u know we are both fighting on bed..(now i didnt find that like so natural to twell) i mean she likes telling people wat we do... etc i felt good at that...jus then my mum entered n my love quickly put her legs off me... hehe... god our parents... if only....thru out the day i was hugging her pullnig her cheeks biting her n all...i know im too slow... but things are goin well even if slow..

now i dont expect any one wanting to know things happeing fast and all if so i gues there are other sites that may be able to tell u all that... but i believe this is love and i can understand u all want ot know tihng sfast coz its so nice maybe erotic too... but i dont want nething to go wrong... i know she may be getting my vibes....will keep u all updated thanks...

lsot n broken thats exactly waati mthinking so doing this slow... hmmm but im happy that i have reached this faar atleast... hey i wrote a poem myself which says thing bout me wanting more than friendship with the last line saying when will i have your lips pressed to mine.. i showed it to her.. n she loved it n said o my god .. its so lovely...n she doesnt liek anyone else calling her the pet name i use on her... she gets offended n says that it sounds good n she only lieks its said from my mouth...a good sign i guess...i have a feeling ill get close.. dont worry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was away for vacation ...

about my love...well... i have got sooo many hints from her already and have cried so much .but nothing is haoppening

the recently i was with a girl at work ..n i got along really well with her as a friend....i knew this was making my love jealous sumwehre...EVEN if i was being wtih her as well...

so i was onlnie with my loves friend n jus told him that this new friend of mine leaving work n im feeling sad that we were getting along n she leaving etc etc...so he told this to my love...n WHAM!!! my love messages me at night...O GOD I NEVER KNEW "X" HAS AFFECTED U SO MUCH GREAT BONDING..U WERE SO HEART BROKEN RIGHT?

SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED BACK FOR U ....O DATS SO BAD...."

i was shocked at her message at 12 in the night like this ...n so i msged her back saying..."well yeahi did feel bad n all."..n then i wrote back to her .."wats with u ?y are u angry at dat" and all...then she writes "WITH TIME ANYONE CAN TAKE ANY PLACE IN YOUR LIFE...MY PRIOPITY FOR PEOPLE HAVE NEVER CHANGED AND YOU...THERE ARE MANY THINGS DAT ARE THERE WHICH I MUST HAVE NOT SAID..BUT ITS THERE...

and i was both happy deep down n sad..not understanding y...

then she writes THE BEST LOVING POWER UNDERSTANDING POWER U HAVE....I DONT SAY NETHING DOES NOT MEAN I DONT HAVE ALL THIS...U FEEL THAT ONLY U CAN LOVE OTHERS TO EXTREMES N I DONT UNDERSTAND

i was still thinking n crying..then she messages."I DONT KNOW WE BOTH LAND UP CRYING....IM SO SORRY TO DISTURB YOU...U R MY DEAREST...I HAVE FELT YOUR PAIN MANY TIMES...WE DIDNT FIGHT FROM MANY DAYS...AND ONE THING IN MIND ADDS UP TO ONE HUGE THING..I AM SO SORRY DEAR..."

People tell me wat is happening... till date now we have slept almost togeher with her body mostly on mine...her arm n elbow mistakedly on my chest....her looking at me for soooo long in the eyes...n she doesnt talk much bout her soon to be fiance...wehn i bring up the topic...like for eg. she messages me ...i dont know how im gona live wothout you....and i joke n reply..."ur fienace is there right hehehe " and she reply like sadly expecting another answer..'i knew u would say that...neways...'

WHAT IS GOIN ON...i have alreadly like kissed her on her cheek etc....

it is so obvious that she feels the same way as you do, if not then she wouldnt have goten so JEALOUS. it seems like she feels hurt or upset whenever you are with someone else or paying more attention to somebody else. i mean if she didnt feel for you, she wouldnt care if you got upset when ur friend was leaving work.

she made such a big deal out of the whole situation... so that means it means a lot to her. if she says " i dont know how im going to live without you " when u bring up her fiance.. thennn i think she trying to say.. you mean more to her than her fiance, thats why she cant live without you!

The thing you should do is come out and tell her everything about how you feel, but its hard, trust me i know its damn hard. soo....

i think you should just get drunk one night and kiss her on the lips, and she will probably kiss you back.

better do it now before she gets with her fiance... my love got back with her ex-bf already. So take your chance while you have it

i know purple.eyes...im in the exact same situation as u are after i read ur posts....u see my love likes her fiance...but its jus dat marraige is on the cards n so she has to get married to him...u know familiys have arranged the marriage later n all etc...

oki so neways....i have tried amny times to get drunk n all n come close to her n like once she too camer close like neck to neck but jus seemed like she pulled away...n then she started crynig ...after getting drunk...saying why her so called bf(she never loved him) is acting weird n all...i believe she may have cried for sum other reason...

once we were messaging eavch other bout work etc...bout how life is difficult out there to make your career etc etc...n how much fun we used to have back in college staying together...to which she writes back..YUP THOSE DAYS WERE GR8...NO TENSINO..THE TIME WE SPENT TOGEHTER SLEEPING..HITTING EACH OTHER..FIGHTING..CRYING LAUGHING..GOIN FOR MOVIES TOGEHTER..O GOD ..SUCH LOVELY MOMENTS...

felt good reading her message... i wrote back to her...hey "x"......its oki dear..i know u miss those days.. .but u got better things coming up right...ur soon to be fiance...life....a gr8 house wat more u need?

she replies back...."YOU WILL BE MISSING NA...I HOPE I COME TO THE SAME PLACE OR NEAR TO WEHRE U ARE STAYING...SO THAT WE ARE TOGEHTHER OR NEAR.."

i was really amazed at this...n felt happy...n till date she hass sent a lot of messages stating that she wishes that in the future she is always near to me..even if i move out of country....

i know i have to do sumtihng before i lose her... n i have this really deep feeling that she too has the same ...but i know more bout all this sexual stuff..relationships amongst girls etc then her....i mean she too knows ..but i guess she scared to open up...

once i went to her palce jus two days back to sleepover.. n while we were alying the sheets...n about to sleep...(she up me down) she said...um we can sleep up togehter...( it was a bit low pitched) to which i said i never had any problem... but we didnt end up togheter ...hmmm ..purple eyes can u give me sum of your special moents spent to which u felt this really true love connection with your love?

i mean i have already posted my hints her hints n stuff...but wanna know wat all it really means n wat it turns into....

i jus cannot get over her thoguh..its like 24/7... im lost with her thoguhts ...dreams etc...i forgot to mention ..once she had messaged me...I FEEL SUMTIMES BEING A SPINSTER..HAVING GUD MONEY AND ENJOYING WITH FRIENDS IS BETTER...NO TENSIONS OF MARRIAGE...IM SO SAD THAT TO MEET MY DREAM I GOtTA RELY ON SUMONE(HER FIANCE)...

i was happy to see this message of hers n it looks like she is pressurised at this stage to amrry ..n simply cannot do nething....wat does all this mean?

i eman i have so much stuff..clues bout her...jus want her to come to me....

by sending you that message about how your lives were back in college, shes telling you that she missed you and she wants to be near you even when she is married.... that means SO MUCH there has got to be something more than just 'friendship' there. come on, i dont think friends would care about it to that extent.

that second msg u mentioned, her saying that so doesnt want TENSION in marriage. i think shes trying to tell you that she feels that friendship is better than marriage and that she CARES MORE about the friendship side. it seems like shes never that enthusiastic about the whole marriage thing... from what you are saying it seems like she cares about you more than the marriage. i think you're her *priority* .. like in the msg she mentioned her *priority* has never changed, when you got upset about ur friend leaving work

you said she LIKES her fiance, but.... she doesnt LOVE him? has she ever talked to you about him, or does she avoid mentioning him? does she like it when you talk about HIM in a conversation?

its really does seem like she feels the same way about you. has she ever done or said anything to make you think that she doesnt?

This thread is pretty gigantic. I would like to say that you have spent a little too much time thinking about what your best friend thinks of you, instead of doing anything about it. Instead of meeting new guys and girls, you have put your best friend on a pedastal even though she has not reciprocated your feelings. This is a classic case of oneitis. Your time and energy would be better served pursuing someone else instead of obessesing over a friend who might not like you in that way. I do not think that you have any business interfering with your friend's relationship with her fiance.

I find it interesting that the people who post in this folder don't generally respect monogamous relationships the way people who post in the other folders like "Dating" and "Attraction and Flirting" do. It seems like its cheating if someone has an erotic encounter with someone of the opposite sex outside of the monogomous relationship. Yet its not cheating, if someone has an erotic encounter with the same sex outside of the monogomous relationship.

From every thing I read, I do not think your friend is into you in that way. Straight women act touch-feely and affectionate toward their friends all the time. They giggle with each other and they tickle each other. I have also seen girls sit in each other's lap. Whenever I go to a bar or nightclub, women are dancing with each other all the time. Yet most of these women are straight.

Obsessing over one girl is making you miserable. On another website, I was reading about this bisexual women who has sexual encounters with straight and bisexual women all the time. Instead of spending months thinking about what to do next, she will go up to women and seduce them in only several hours time. The woman will flirt with women and touch them. She is also good at quickly screening women who are bisexual or at least bicurious. Rather than putting people on pedestals, you should learn how to interact with men and women you find attractive.

Archived