im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

UPDATE:

As i told you all i went to her place n stayed there for like 4 days!!even her mum n dad were there...when i came to her place she was really happy to see me...i felt sum connection the way she was looking at me.. she was fumbling with words to speak when we were talking bout things missed up n all .at nite her parents told us we cud sleep in the bedroom... i slept up and she slept down...nothing happened..but she did mention that if im not comfty up.. then i cud sleep down with her coz there is place... i told her no its ok...

so nothing happened...next day we went out...n she was tensed bout finding a job... so i lightened her up(which i always do) ,......n made her laugh n all... n she is like you are hilarious...she keeps asking me like her worries n all... so i can help her coz she knows im there for her....neways...

at night again.. she said that she feels cold sleeping down n wants to sleep up.. i said im not switchn to sleeping down...she is like cmon n all.. but i didnt budge....the nex mornig she is waking me up n all pinching me n at one point my arm was over her arm.. she was sitting down i was onthe bed up..our body touches as i observed are alot...n she doesnt mind...

the 3rd night she is really sleepy n she is lying down n i was watching tv... so she is like 'god you and your friend(my hostel friend) were dam lucky to get that body massage in college fresh year'(we had a subject on massage so we were modelling for our seniors)..n im like yeah.. then she is like can you massage my back n all.... so im like are you crazy no ways n all playfully.. but then i do massage her.. back... for me it was a nice experience... n then i guess she fell asleep.. or was a bit awake.. so slept on the bed....n well actually had tears in my eyes coz it was the 3rd nite....n i was gona go home the nex day..

the nex moring she playfully looks at me n says that she was sleepy but i was awake n all.. so she knew before i slept that even though she was sleepy i was awake watchn tv n all...

i am terribly scared to let out things.... n i wished sumthing would have happened but nothing did... well therewere those hints again...but....sigh....

tomorw is m birthday n she messaged me that only me n her will meet up in the evening n go to pizza hut.. im like ok...actually it was gona be a group of friends to go... but one fell sick so d plan is cancelled....n i was sad n all.. so she is like..."hey im there..right...we are together for your bday... isnt that great?"

we applying for jobs now and she was saying hey we both will apply here n there n all(together)

what am i supposed to do? n feel now....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was wanting you to make a move on her.

When you meet up with her on your birthday give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her you've missed her.

Don't let her get away from you this time.

Feel free to PM me anytime. I think my email address is on my profile now. If you use that tell me you're from enotalone and your avatar name.

Good luck.

UPdATE:

n so we are meeting up for my bday.only 2 of us...yestday when she called me up for my bday at 12am...the first thing she said was "whose call were u attending?'(coz 2 of my frnds were talking to me b4 she called up) so she got the busy tone...then she wished me....will elt you guds know wat all happens today...well if sumthing atleast happens...o hmm.sigh.

Start to going in slowly for a kiss if she doesnt come closer to you, or you change your mind go for a hug instead, but hey to me she does stand interested. Do you live near a beach coz when i went on dates we always went to the beach, sun rise or sun set is really romantic

UPDATE:

nope i dont live near a beach.im in a city....hmmmmm.so we met yest...n jus had like an hour at pizza hut...n well there was alot of eye contact n we were talking bout this frnd of mine...her BF got sum medical prob...n they are nt to serious in their relationship...so she asked me..."what would you have done in her place.." n im like"well U LIVE LIFE ONCE" LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST....so she was all happy n all she shook hands and is like "exactly"!well it sort of clicked between us suddenly that we think soooooo much alike... n i am funny so was making her laugh alot..n she was laughing alot...n it seemed cool..then it was like 10pm in the night n she along with her neighbourhood frnds were planning to go out for sumtime...even her mum n all.. soi she is like hey u too come along..im like no n all... n shes like u can stay at my place...so im like no its ok ill come again...of course we are gonna meet up this thursday...to fid jobs...and she is keen on us getting A job together ..thats whats so obvious...

so nothing much exceprt laughing...eye contact n all happened...coz its a crowded city n all....lets see...she gives me a missed call on my cell atleast everyday or sends me a message....jus keeping u all updated on my front....

Hey you say you would live life to the fullest then do it make a move on her befor its to late dont let her blow away you will regret it for the rest of your life. If you do make a move on her and she does kiss you back well you have someone you really like but if she doesnt kiss back atleast you tried right and will stil be good friends with her

Girl, This love of yours keep trying to get closer to you and you keep pulling away. Give her room to express herself. Everytime she tries to get closer like the sleeping up and down thing, you resist... WHY??? Let things flow. I have a love friend like you too. I'm definitely not BI, because I could never be with other women, but i've been with her. A long time ago. She has a bf, and I'm now perfectly happily married, but she is still my best friend, even if we don't see much of each other. The bond is too strong.

yeah i know...but im like scaredd u know like what if this n that.. idont wana lose her at all...our bond is strong too....we endd up at public places so its kinda difficult...lets see...i will try sumthing or the other..n all of ur suggestions are welcome...im kinda reluctant to try things coz its like jus once long time back she had asked me...why do u feel you are a bi.... n this too... i had just casually bought the topic a month back... n i was surpridsedd dat she remembered it ...n she asked me the question after a month herself..when she came out of the shower...n we were both alone in the room....so dat point im like no u crazy n all... n then after like sum ddays we ended up chatting on yahoo... so i said i ddo feel i am .. n all...she was like ok.... then im like i had an encounter with an unknown girl in a disc...n she had kissed me.... so my love asks me..."ddid you feel good"? and im like... "i guess so".... i think she was ok with it..

coz this all was a month back.. n we are stilll sooooooo close after that...not to mention when i went to her place to stay... i have invetedd her to my place..... n she is like sure... will definatly come....

i have got a bit of construction work goin on at my place.. so afta ddats finished i guess i call her

neways...im making things to looong... i meeting her tomorw to findd jobs... hmmmmmmmm will et u all know ... thanks friends..... i dont know what i wouldd have done without you all

i keep remembering this incident like maybe a year back.. we were alone in our hostel room... n jus fooling aorund like we used to...n we are like face close n she sticks out her tongue n all n even touches my lip with it(i think i have mentionedd it earlier) slightly....n smiles n laughs...but that time i was like sheeeeeee why ddidd u do dadt n all... i was crazy ddat time i guess....i cant control myself for her coz i realize that love is the greatest thing on earth....n its so strong....but at the same time act like im almost a straight in front of her coz im scared.d....

UPDATE:

so today we went out for jobs n all...and were happy to see each other.. again as i sai lots of eye contact...n laughing n all..n in the afternun like while traveling n all we were really tired...so i had to go back home neways... nshe is like... u can come over to my place n take a nap n then go to your place(hmm now i dont know if it was meant as i was thinking or mayb jus casual)..i said no.. coz i was already late for goin back to my place...all thru out i felt like a lover lost in paradise.. you know like its jus so near to wat u wana say but dont have the courage or mayb jus so coaught up thinking dat she too likes me...even with all the possible hints...n its so sad when we leave.. for me atleast... even though we gona meet up tomorw again...sigh

Why does she ask you to stay over and you always say no? If that was me i would be like yeah sure

Hun she likes yo everyone here thinks so, when you are with her next try and holdher hand and see what she does, if she doesnt likeit or says something just say yo were acting stupid

i had a bit of urgent work after dat so i didnt end up at her place...if i had time wouldd have surely gone...we are like at public places more now...so holding hands would be like a no...coz even if she does move away her hand i wont know wheather its coz of public or herself...letds see.. thanks for the tips kita..will try them when im alone wid her....

yeah i will try dat now...theres a bit of work goin on at my place... so will take sum time...today we went to mcdonalds..so we basically love hanging out together..dadts obviuos...n searchinig for jobs together too..ne other tips dadt i may use when im out wi her like in public places....coz even nex week we goin out again...n its mostly...o wow she jus sent me a sms..coz she got a new number.. its a nice one...

IN LIFE,WHEN U HAVE TO MAKE THE CHOICE BETWEEN THE ONE YOU LOVE,AND THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU....CHOOSE THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU....COZ YOU CAN LEARN TO LOVE SOMEONE....BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH SUMONE TO LOVE YOU.....

yeah dats a good idea...but im like in a country where all this stuff exsists but is like weirdd..n have not seen this all in public...whenever we are togther n like cross the road or sumtihng..i always make an attempt to hold her hand n cross or her arm... lately like past 4 times..she has attempted to hold my hand herself n cross..this sunday too she n her mum called up two friends of ours(same college)n she tells me "you too come over to my place"...

jus for like lunch or sumthing..im a bit busy so i wont be goin....wats does all this mean then guys?

Archived