im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE:

yeah tues im gona do sumthing..when im with her...when we were seperating back then during our college years around 4 mnths...i had wrote her a letter likeim gona miss u...l ots of love... we were inseeperable..love u lots.. etc..so i idnt know she had kept my letter...so like yest she was goin thru her stuff at home n comes accross my letter..n messaged me..."such a lovely treasure u have given.. the letter...im gona miss u badly once u leave for USA.dats the very sad part"... n today she messages again.."u know i had tears when i was reading the letter..all the memories came flashing bakc to me.."...i wrote back to her... that for me... her tears were the most precious thing n gift i have got.....this message of hers made me feel so good....

Yeah fallout is right do it, or you may never get a chance. Nothing hurts more than not making a move on the person you like and when you go you will have this big regret if you dont. So go on make a move, she will love it and you will too

Things are not going to "turn up" unless you make a move...we don't need to "pray" for you that would be pointless...the move is yours and yours alone to make...but if you don't and I don't believe you will seeing how you haven't in so many years...but don't come crying here or anywhere else for the rest of your life after she's gone and you'll realise what you missed...

update:

so landed up at my place... n she was there for 3 days!!! the first nite we went to a disc with a group of friends.. n were really tired by the time we were back so we fell asleep(i stay at home with my mum dad n bro) so we both were sleeping in one room... close to each other.. n in the morning..she tries to wake me up layfully punching tickling putting her legs on me n all but i too was doin the same ..but was apprehensive coz my family was at home.. n the door couldnt lock up

rhe nex day at nightbefore sleeping she again playfully tries to irritae me.. then sleeps so close n puts her legs up on me..(it felt so right n wonderful) i ask her why.. n she is like.. i have a habit i do this if i sleep with mum to sumtimes(hmmmmmm)...n im like ok...n we are talking... n in the mid

sumtimes i lean in close to her while sleeping n my arm was like arund her holding her n cheek to cheek... n again we irritate each other paly fully... n then she slept with her legs on my legs..( i was on my back, she was close to me onher stomach with her legs on mine)...in the morning the nex day we were fooling around beforewaking like leg fighting etc but i had to be conciuos coz my door was not lockable...

all thru these 3 days i have tried things like close contact n all n she didnt seem to mind.. sumtimes before sleeping at night she would look at me too...once i hugged her so close that her lips touched my cheek( i did that on purpose)....but nothing serious happened.. but that leg entanglemnet thing has got hope for me to sum extent.. guys....

You're still not doing anythying, for all we know she could be just playful and not in a sexual way. Either talk to her or do something you keep postponing it like something will just happen out of the blue how much more time will you let go by before you do/say something?

Wow I was losing hope for you good girl...now take the next step and tomorrow tell her you love her as more than a friend, you're in love with her and would like to try that...but tell her if she's not into it then ok you'll still love to be best friends like you are now

well today...we both went to mcdonalds together..n she was like a bit diff.. i mean she kept saying i have features like my mum...n i look better...n all... n she said that if our children were there she wants them to marry.. then she smsed after goin home that destiny has got us together everywehre.. i mean like we keep getting jobs together.. then things that only both of us end up doin not other friends....then she is like she would be the happiest person in the worl if she got to go to USA.. n meet me there too...fate has kept us togeher..

then in the train wehn we were travelling she accidently brushed against my chest.. n she said that too.. like " hey i accidently brushed.. like how u did once to XYZ(sum friend)"

after cuming home she called me up.. n said..hey did u get my message(the one with all the fate destiny written)..i said "ya" she is like then why didnt u reply to it? "...so im like i did the message has not delivered to u yet...".... n she goes.."im hoping your message comes".

today she was really diff.. but nothing of the I LOVE YOU message i sent came up... i mean i coul see it.... in her ...

Archived