im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i know i should tell her but im so scared to...scared as hell....

jus today we were at work n there is this girl..who is a bit plumpy i would say cute...so my love had told me earlier..shes cute...n i dont know each time wehn she talks with her...specially in fornt of me..my loves voice like changes or she seems a bit excited...touchy types to the plumpy cute girl...but not to me..she does all this with me when im alone but seems to do all this in fornt of me to dat girl..i mean i konw my love is not that touchy types...she is to me when im alone...like pinching n hitting me..i feel kinda like ignored when she does it...as if the cute girl is like maddona or sum personality..n my love jus like has to run after her...not much but i have seen this a few times.why???sumtimes i feel its to make me jealous...buti may be over reacting to this...i need help as to ho i can make my love want me more...like kinda be jealous or sumthing so i can know the clues...

we were travelling back home in the train which was over crowded n we got in from 2 separate doors..now there were hardly ne stations left b4 i n she had to get down so i thought no probs newayswe gona meet tomorw...but my love msgs me even from the same compartment..we were like 10 feet away in the crowd from each other..."hey wehre are you? i got place..why dont you come in side n sit"...so i msg her back.."its ok..neways i have to get down in 3 min...i cant come thru all this crowd"...what does this mean? i really love her.. but at times im ok if i dont get to be with her every single sec....coz i know i am meeting her tomorw again...but why does it seem she wants me every second with her...im so confused..n i need to do sumthing so i can get sum hard core clues from her.

well juds now she messages me saying lets ee a pic tomorw(her cousin bro is goin to germany so he my love n I... ) last two days ago we three had gone out too...so no she wants me to come too...i message her saying u n him go..coz i mean he is your family memeber n jus coz im your friend it doesnt mean you have to take me along anywhere...so she messages back...dont be stupid...he is goin to germany n you too are going probably nex year(im returning back to USA)...its sad...but it seems that she wants me to come everywhere with her???

i agree with you all...i am goin to tell her now sooner or later ..i have to....i mean there are gona be night outs at her place with friends...so..

there is this girl at work...who talks to me alot...i mean we have a similar last name so i guess ...neways...me n my love were sitting on a seat..n this girl comes over and sits right betwen us..i mean like trying to push herslf beteewn us when therewas a little space...so my love says"hey you can sit here (in the seats empty nearby)..why you trying to squeeze thru here???" wehn she said this it seemed like she was trying to tell the girl"back off. coz the other girls very fond of me...then another day.. the same girl was staning behind me n sort of had her hands on my hips..n my love was standing on my side..i was talking to my love when i saw her eyes goin away from what i was talknig to the others girls hands on my hips..i mean usually when you are talking you ten to listen i think she was distracted or sumtihng...deep within my heart i mus have felt that she dint like the other girl putting her hands on my hips..hmmm.of course i may be wrong..but instincts...tomorw four of us girls are haing a sleepover maybe at her place...im looking forward to sumtihng...

Yeah tell her she does sound very interested, she was jelous of this other girl touching you, even if she doesnt like you that way,well she doesnt seem like the kinda girl that would hate you coz of it, so go tell her and tell as what happens i looking forward to hear it

it seems you are doing quite well and she now knows you are bi so if wants to go further than your friendship she will probably make a move but it seems you have really great close friendship and trying to go to far may really jeopordize what you have had for 5 years and what you can have for the rest of your life. It might be an idea to find someone who is openly gay,bi and start and sexual relationship. If it doesn't work with that particular person, you still have her.

yeah i konw...yest i stayed over at her place n was like really close to her sitting close to her touching her nose playfully n all..we had another friend too...then it was time to sleep ..so me n my love slept on the floor while our friend ,she slept up on the bed alone...so my love was sleeping and we were very close i mean bodies touching siedways...n after sumtime...(i dont know whether she was aslepp or not coz i mean we all were really tired that day n were dam sleepy..)..so i was on my back asleep when her arm was on my chest area...the back part of her arm...now hera rm was there for like say 10 min bfore she turnde to her side...all thru out the night we were closely sleeppnig to each other...i dont know whether this was done on purpose or was it by accident...hmmmmmm sigh..but it felt really really good...

I would say she did it by purpose, i myself have done that to someone i liked n the past. She is trying to hint it to you wth out making a fall of herself, so go on just tell her or make a move, like i quick peck on the lips or check

thats was i was thinking too..can be possible...coz we have slept together..but it has never ever been possible that she has kept her arm ...n this was the first time...lately she has started teasing me alot in the simplest of situations..trying to pull my leg..(laughing)...eye contacts...nex time i go..will try sumthing on her...or if she lands uo at my place...tomorw we are goin g shopping together...

yeah i know.....lately we have been spending soooo much time together goin shopping after work n everything.. itsl ike i come back home by 10 pm in the night...n she wants me to come everywehre she goes...well even her mum accompanys us...but its like as if im a part of her... n i have to go along... toay she forced me to come along.. i mean it sounded more of like she WANTED me to go for shopping... but i ha to reach home early..so i tod her ..hey no probs dis week...so she got quiet n was looking down at the floor for sumtime...i said i cant(well actually got a bit of family prob..so i had to go home)..n like after 40 min when we were getting back home she is like"you can still change your mind".....

li konw guys this i s a good sign..n it shows we cant stay without each other mostly...

sumtimes i think at when shes quiet..n looking at me or down..or biting her nails n thinking..she might be thinking the same as wat i may be...or maybe not...

lets see so nex week im goin to her palce.. may be for a day..now this whole week we cant meet together for work coz she has night shifts...so today while leaving she was like"hmmmmmm tuesday right.... yeah we meeting up tuesday...(sounding happy)"...

people when you love sumone.. imean you can actualyy feel them...feel their love...their touch..

I remember seeing this post a while ago and now again...it's been two months since your first post and you still haven't told her?

Look, she's your best friend, you know she loves you (platonic) so she wouldn't be mad at you for telling her this...this is your chance now you have to take it or leave it.

Why not try sending her an e-mail about it since you're too shy for face2face

Once when this happened she just looked at me and stuck out her tongue like she was teasing me and a very small tip of her tongue actually touched my lip(it was great)....

So why not next time when she dose that how about you just stick out your tongue tuching hers and see what she dose, or just start makingout with her and see what she dose. Ohh she could searesly be stright and like messing with your feelings and all but if you do what i said and she asks you why you did that just say "you were teasing me what was I sapose to do?"

I don't know Im sorry if this dose help you at all

no this was like when i was roomates with her.. long time back maybe over a year.. now we live with our families... its jus so difficult to handle..i knowi wil land up hurting myself..amybe her... so i am gona try to tell her at one point...i know its been a long tim,e guys like two monthds since im trying to get your suggestions...n it has helped me alot in understanding things..to a large extent...i appreciate it...right now this week we have separte duites n timings at work..so will be meeting up on tues with her mum me n her for a movie...i jus cant feel like this for any other female...its jus her her n her.....when i imagine myself with ay other female..i feel sick...like my friends...so i guess its true love...her touch...her smell...her eyes...skin....feel of her skin....her warmth....n an overall feeling of myself feeling complete with her...thats love right?...she has never messed around with any girl except me when we were roomates..n loved wrestling n fighting with me...n i guess she loved oour touch together... it felt so connected

Archived