im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wehre i stay...well let me say so.. im from INDIA...n like over here..all this stuff is like a complete no no....no i know her mum doesnt think of her in a lesbian way..she knows we are very good friends..the best...there were theses two guys from our college...who are new to the city for a job...n they are good friends....so her mum jus said since they are alone..invite them over for a meal...its then dat she said..y dont u too come over...maybe to make me feel not left out...

ok now the good news..we got the job together..atleast fora month...n she called up dis morning to tell me..n she was happy n all..

i was jus thinknig odf my sexuality...i have alot of female friends...but none of them turn me on.. or i dont look at them in that way at al. thinkn of it makes me sick... its jus with her(my love)that i feel so special n good..n sexually tensed...n maybe looking at sum few goodd looking chicks makes me smile....

neways.....i have seen her looking at my lips when talknig...sumtimes..from my eyes to my lips.. not exactly alot...but yeah i have seen... i know this means sumone may want to kiss u...but im not sure... iwish i could send u all a tape of our meeting sumtimes..hehehe...so u all can make out wats wts....o but thats jus a joke....will let u all know more..thanks!!!

Its good yous are working together

Hun shes thinking what you are thinking "does she like me or not". Shes looking at your eyes then your lips, she wants to kiss you but not sure how you are going to react. So why dont you make a move on her, if your scared to kiss her first just hold her waist or her hand and see what she does if she doesnt mind and likes it, then kiss her when you are ready.

And for where you live NO one can stop you from loving somebody, if you two love each other nothing else matters, no body can make two people stop loving each other, love last a life time. If yous two get together who cares what people think of yous, if yous are happy nothing esle matter

yeah i konw ...i wont say im scared of others....jus dat over here..all this is like nonacceptable...the eye to lip contact was maybe like a few times...so im ot sure...

jus like aroundd 3 months back it was friendship day n she gifted me a friendly ring....(not a real ring but a rubber ring with the words best friend written)...n the same day i tohught of playing a prank on her... like i put the ring in my pocket n said i lost it..to see how she would react... sure she was really angry... n pissed that i lost it..n later i took out the ring n told her i was joking...so she said ..'after shouting i would have really slapped u in the face..dats how angry i was .."

from the above it seemed that she really valued the ring ..till date i have it on my finger...

o dis was jus an incident i wanted to share..

neways thanks for the info..ill try it on her...when im not in public...n will still see how many times she looks at meeee..thanks kita!

UPDATE:

so today we went to work ...together n were happy....in the luchtime..she said 'its boring when u r alone at work..its gud to hav sumone u know wid you' n im like same thing!' n when we were goin back home..we were sitting so close in the taxi..almost leaving space on our sides...she doesn mind our touching n all..we were really happy today n it was gr8 at work...she laughds alot at whatever i say...jus dont know when things will happen....

UPDATE we went out wid her cousin brother..n drove around alot.....for some work...we had...n it was getting late...so she said hey you can stay over at my place if its late. but the prob i had was my bro wasnt well at home...so i had to go back to my pplace...n when i told her no...i dont know but she gave me a look(kinda like telling me thru her eyes...i want you to come...why did you say no? )..but i had to...it was urgent...n on the way we ate dinner..me her cousin bro,n her....n she was sitting so close to me... plus falling all over me when laughing or joking...i keep thinking...if i make a move....wat if she is a heart to heart friend n may not want to take it that way..even today where we work...there is a very pretty girl..n wehn me n my love were sitting...she said"shes pretty isnt she..." so im like.."yes she is indeed"......

so like yesterdday....i sent her a sms....it was...I LOVE'U'...I REALLY DO CARE FOR 'U'....AND I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID...BUT I CANT GET 'U' OUT OF MY HEAD.....OF COURSE I LOVE OTHER ALPHABETS TOO!!!this was the sms..its sort of like a misleading one...n a safe one...so u can say that it was to fool sumone...n she wrote back...HEHE...U R CRAZY....THAT WAS DAM FUNNY...U DUMBO...A GIRL SHOULDD SEND THIS TO A GUY..TO MAKE HIM A FOOL..HEHE..

the nex day we met..n she ddidnt mention nethn bout it but at work at lunchtime..we were sitting opp to each other n eating n she bought the topic out...U MAD...YEST.THAT MSG U SENT..IT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!DUMBO SEND TO A GUYn she was looking at me..so i said... YA IKNOW...I SENT IT TO OTHERS TOO...JUS SENT IT TO U TO GET A KICK OUT OF IT HAHA!!....

n when we were travelling by bus...i was sitting n she was staning nex to me..n her thigh n legs were pressed up to my sides...(it was crowded)...but still...it was different...n later when we exchanged seats..i was standing..yet i could not touch her...even though it was crowded...ddo u think she was doin it on purpose?

we planning to see a pic together...n her mum wants to come along..so today she was telling me GOD U KNOW MY MUM WANTS TO COME ALONG TOO..so i said ok let her...n she said...NOOO..THE PIC HAS A BIT OF ADULT CONTENT...(it does but her mum is really ok wid it)...was that a reason for only us two to see it? i mean i know she wants only us to see it together..we are not even calling ne friends....

i dont know but im still so reluctant to go near her n do this...still not sure if she is crazy bout me or is it an extreme form of best friend closeness..

she keeps laughing at watever she finds funny in me...u know sort of like how u tease the one you love....n she laughs alot i mean...could there be another way i can find out 100%....i mean i know i sound stupid...n i have wrote alot in these posts....but im writing so much coz i care for her soo much n want to love her...n dont want to lose her...

Is she against gays. Just talk about gays and all and see what she has to say, if shes not against them tell her that you are, see what she says, she might amit to it aswell, and also tell her that you have feelings for her ando have for a while and you have been trying to hide it and dont want to lose her friendship because of it

I agree it's time for you to tell her that you're a lesbian and that you have feelings for her. Explain that when you do things to try and find out if she feels the same you end up getting more and more confused. Tell her you can't keep feeling this way and that you need to know one way or another so you can take charge of your life again.

Good luck

im a bisexual...actually...neways....i am doin that...

today i asked her a question....(she had aso called bf..well she didnt love him thats wat she told me...it was all jus a letm e see how arelationship is..types..the guy liked her but they jus kissed ...)so i asked her.."hey when u two kissed...did he cry coz of happiness?' (well coz he finally got her after 2 years) to which she says no why?' n im like..."when sumone who loves u ..finally gets u..n kiss or make love the feeling is so intense that there comes out tears of happiness" n shes like " how do you know?' ( i liked a guy but never could get into a relationship coz he turned out a flirt)...so im like i have never loved but i know wat love is"....n when i come back home she messages back" dont think i do not understand u..im the closest one to you...n how can u know love? if u havent experienced...so i msg her back saying i jus know...dont ask me how dear..i just know the feeling..n she msgs back saying... why u hiding things..im the one close to u....its not like i will be shocked or will react or sumtihng if you tell me...u konw that very well.... i did not answer this message.... so after sumtime she sends a nice message..to love sumone is madness...and to be love by sumone is a gift..... loving sumone who loves u is duty..but to be loved by sumone you love is life...

i was touched by the message.. wat is goin on here? i think she has a clue...

ok so yest after work she had come over to my place to shop..n it got late n i told her to stay back a night...n she did....we were chatting laughing away n everything n i wanted her to see my new place(we moved into a new house )(me n my family)....so while i was showing her..i accidently brushed against her breast..accidently..n it was like ok..i mean she didnmt seem to mind... it happenedd like three times...then she was sittng on the floor when i told her"hey get up...we have to sleep now..ill put the blankets down for us"...she extended her arms forward like how a child would to her mum..n jokingly tells me..."pick me up"...so i did...from behind her..n slid her a bit away from where we wanted to sleep(my mum n bro were in the other room)...she likes me doin all that maybe....we slept(were really tired so we both fell fast asleep)...n in the morning i had to wake her up so we could go to work...so i shoved her a bit i n sleep n drifted off to sleep again..with my hand on her side of her back...i did this two times n when she opened her eyes n said ya ya give me 5 min...i again shoved her n am like"hey cmon we gonna get late sleepy head" n put my arm around her(she was in sidelying)so my arm was around her own arm n chest..n she was smiling...this was really confusing...i mean i was gona try sumthing on her the night bfore but was tired n too chickened out with my family at home...n today at work she was inot me..giving importance. coming up to meet me for like sumtime..i am so like confused as to wat that all is..

now saturday im goin to her place along with another friend t ostay over...o i wishedd it was me nmy love....so we goin out n will stay back at her place...of course the other friend is there so i cant pull out sumthing...im soo confused...sigh.

ya..her ffriend couldnt come....but we were so tired that when we came home from work..we went out nall with afriend..n came back late at night....so i was really tired...n drifted off to sleep...now in the mornig she wakes me up at 10am..."hey get up lets have breakfast.my mum is ready with it" n she starts slapping me on my bum...or throws a pillow on me like 3 times...n starts pinching myarm... so i get up..now in the after noon after lunch i go to sleep on her bed...(her mum n dad are sleeping out side in theliving room...)n she comes after 5 mins. n coz there is space she sleeps nex to me..nothing happens although we are sleeping on opp sides of each other..maintainig contact wtih our back n bum a bit...when we get up...she again playfully wakes me up by hitting me a bit..then we went out with her cousin for a movie..there is like alot of flirting goin on..i can sense it...in the movie there was one scary scene so i involuntariy put my hand for a sec on her thigh..likeo my god..she didnt say nethn but the 2nd time she was a bit startled..as if hey like wat u doin.... this was really confusing...but again when we went for dinner...she had allthese contacts like head fora sec on shoulder...then eye contact..flirting...etc...there are lots of things that make methink she too likes me...but i still feel uncertain.

Archived