im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

well purple eyes i have to say..that i know that she loves me more then her fiance

coz as i mentioned HER MARRIAGE IS A FORCED ONE..SHE WAS NEVER READY FOR IT...n each time i bring up her fiance n say o ...are u blushing..she says no ways u think ill blush?

i know that im her priority now more then him...coz we have been together more then 8 years ..n this guy is a person who she knew but never thoguht of marraige as...bye the way seh has never told him i love u ...coz i know it isnt from her heart

i think straight guys n gals may not understand the hidden meanings behind messages....or situations as compared to people like us....cozz jus today i was talknig with another friend at work (girl) and she came up( my love) n looked jealous trying to pull me... u know at times i behave as if i dont need her... its her who comes up close nowadays past few months...plus she has even told me...my fiance never understands my feelings....im so glad i have sumone like you....thanks for everything.....etc etc...n once she wrote...im so sad that u are not well ..yet you are goin to work....take rest...LOVE U ...

IM SURE SHE HAS SUMTIHNG...WELL ill soon find out...i am crazy for her n i i know she too ..

coz todday she said again.. .i want to stay very near to wherever you stay ..in the future...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What hidden messages are there? You had a lot of chances, but you blew it. Instead of making a move and letting your feelings be known, you are happy creating these large, stream of consciousness posts where you obsess over ONE woman. This thread started in August 2006. Yet there has not been any resolution over your feelings for your friend. It is pretty obvious that you do not know how to initiate relationships with people you find attractive. Rather than working on your skills, you are happy to put this woman on a pedestal.

This applies to a lot of the people who start threads in this forum. They start threads for the sole purpose of attracting that one special girl/guy. Yet they don't realize that if they had worked on learning how to attract men or women in general first, they would have attracted the object of their desire naturally without having to start a thread in a internet forum.

i understand ur point galxy but its not liek im with her 24/7 would have been easy then...i think for a normal relatinoship its much easier to attract n start sumtihng ...but maybe u dont know dat its really difficult to try to find out wats happening when two girls like each other coz u try not to make things worse u analze n see slowly wats hapopening . in a male female thing its like u like her...u try for her ...finally u ask her... but dear its tooo difficlt for any girl to girl....n there was a gap of two months wehre i went off vacation..

its been the n like 5 months...sehs my best friend point number one n i dont want to lose that jus in case sumtihng goes wrong .... tell me if u are straight or not then maybe u may not understand..this is to all those (girls) who are in love with their best friends....not for sum guy to girl....coz its not accepted everywehre ...if only u hear her side of the story i guess u can say o yeah ...she too loves u ...but its difficult tostart sumtihng....

It has nothing to do with being straight, bisexual, or homosexual. People hook up all the time. It's obvious that you do not know how to escalate relationships with people that you are attracted to. If you had learned how to attract and seduce people you like in that way, your problems with this girl would have been solved a long time ago. I am telling you right now. The problem you are having with your best friend is not the primary issue. The primary issue is that you do not know how to inititate relationships with people you like. You are happy doing the same thing over and over again. Doing the same thing will only get you the same results.

Have you ever tried to model yourself after someone who is successful intitating relationships?

o god u think im not able to start new relations...maybe i forgot to mentino i was in a realtionship with sumone till 5 years very nicely...but that was a long time back...n the person met with a fatal accident...it was a lovely time...neways...im at a place where all this is not acceptable...if u know wat i mean...so its even more difficult...if i were sumplace else i would have already done sumtihng...fast...neways ..good news she invited me over to her palce ...to sstay coz her parents not there...n yest she was forcing me like hell to come over n stay suddenly...but i had night shift at work so cudnt make it...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey loveulot..

I need to talk to you. I'm in the exact same situation as you. I have a best friend too who act like that and i'm so confused. She tells me that she doens't want to get marriend and she's fine just having me. She always gets sad or thinks about how it is in the future and says she wants to be where I am. Sometimes when I try to pull away or feel like I can go on without her, shes the one to come close to me, to be sweet and come up behind me and hug me. When I try to do things to see if she likes me back, sometimes she jokes but sometimes I don't know if she's joking. I really want to talk to you. Do you have msn?

• 1 year later...

Heyah loveualot,

Unfortunately, i have the same problem, the person i love seems to hint alot, such as like when i hadnt seen her for a week, she ran up to me before id even got through the door, and i was layed on her on the tramploine, n she wasnt bothered, and she touched my boobs :s

but lately ive sorta been hintin more and in the past few days she seems to have backed away, i dont know wether its because of family problems or what but im confused, cos its like, shes not afraid to touch me and i dont react, but sometimes when i touch her she reacts and others she doesnt :s

its weird :s

i cant tell anyone either.

so does anyone have any tips for me ?

x

• 2 years later...

im having the exact same problem. and im not gay but i do like kissing girls and im in love with one but im not into like the sexual stuff. but me and my best friend play bite and wrestle and the same stuff that you said too. and we sleep next to eachother and she always nudges up to me and i sleep with my arm over her and we sleep like spooning, its really nice. and i think shes drop dead gorgeous, but i cant tell her cause i know she will freak out. she sends me signals too but im scared to say i like her. and one time we were just playing and she fell and accidentally kissed me and it was like the best moment ever. i hve no idea what to do.

Archived