Letters to our ex's

Dear L,

So you instant message me the other night and want to see a movie with me. I dont respond to you right away because I hate who you are, and you get mad at me for not responding to you right away? Who the * * * * do you think you are? I will respond to you if I feel like it, when I feel like it. Your lucky I loved you so much, your lucky I somehow still care because otherwise you wouldnt be seeing me tomorrow.

I signed on to myspace today and because I was weak I looked at your page like you wanted me to weeks ago. Your new pictures are great, you look like garbage, you look like a ghost of the girl I loved. New clothes, new friends arent going to change the fact that you * * * *ed up. You and the pictures of a guy that you told me nothing would ever happen with saying "pre-bj position". Thats just lovely, why would you want me to see that? Do you think I would break down to you again?

I dont care if you puke at parties, quit your job, completley change who you are. You can never take away the memories we had together, and they will never leave you. You can delete my comments I made to you on myspace, you can mess around with any guy that comes calling, their not me and never will be. You threw me away because you didnt realize what you had.

I hope the thoughts of me haunt you, I hope you have nights where you cant sleep because I wont leave your mind. I hope you realize what pain you put me through. I hope you realized that I loved you with everything inside of me. I hope you wake up one day and realize what a mess you've become, how badly you messed up. Because I know who you'll come to and I wont be there, you think I will but I wont. I will be stronger and better than I ever was with you. Thank you for that, thats about the only thing you deserve thanking for.

You told me you wanted to see about me and you? What kind of sick joke is that, were you serious or just spewing more of your lies to me? Because if you were seirous about it why are you messing around with people? Or are you just trying to look respectufully crappy enough for your new group?

I hope that everytime I am with someone else you can feel that empty pain of me not being there anymore. A drunk hookup with losers who wont go anywhere wont make the pain go away.

I thought I knew you, I loved you for who you were, you wanted to get married, you wanted to be with me forever. Those are you words not mine, what happened to those days? Was it because we were "boring"? Because I wouldnt buy you everything you desired? Because you cant stay with someone for more than a few months because you have issues? A year and half with you, what a great time. Glad it meant so much to you, glad that you had to go * * * * it all up by doing whatever with another guy.

I hope who the flavor of the week is can put up with your incessant * * * * *ing and complaining. I hope they can afford to take you out all the time and buy you clothes on demand. I guarantee you they will tire of your act and drop you like the pile of crap you are. You had your * * * * together, why did you let it all fall apart. I love how your old best friend tells me that I was the best thing that ever happened to you, I hope hes told you that.

You said you'd never be with me if i was with someone else AFTER we broke up. You said it would be hypocritical because I got mad at you for being with someone else pretty much WHILE we were still together. How dare you talk to me like that, you cant control what I do or who I do it with. I'm not you, I'm not going to go and try and hide pain by hooking up with whoever wants to use me.

I hope you know that i've met a wonderful girl, she reminds me of the old you, shes sweet, funny, good looking, awesome to talk to, wants to be with me, doesnt sink to low levels and doesnt care what people think about her. I talk to her everyday, I love spending time with her, its wonderful and I hope you know because I know it will drive a stake right through you like it did to me.

So we're going to see a movie tomorrow, now tell me again why you want to see me? Is it because i'm disapearing from your life? Is it because you really want to see about us? Or is it because you want to make me suffer more, you want to brag about your new * * * *ty life, a life of debt, drugs, and trashyness. I hope I have the strength to laugh in your face if it is the last one, because thats what you are, a joke. You dont deserve me, i'm too good for you, not the other way around.

We'll see what happens tomorrow L, i'm going to be happy to see you, I hope you see me tomorrow and realize that I'm ok without you, see me looking good and miss me. I hope you go home and cry yourself to sleep and miss me. Its called growing up and you have a long way to go.

John

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear x,

What goes around comes around. The poor treatment I received from you will come back to you in kind. Karma exists. You will learn that the hard way. Also, I want you completely out of my head. I don't care how pretty that small part of me thinks you are or how well dressed I think you are, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Welcoming himself back

Wow gaiden I had no idea, I just read through your threads and it seems like your ex did a 180 on you too. I wish i understood it, but I cant even figure out where to begin. Why someone would give up something so good I have no idea.

I hope your doing alright, I know im trying my best, I thank god that I have met someone else and that things look to be going alright so far. She messed me up really bad but shes not gonna knock me down for good. I'm back and i'll be better than I was.

I think both of our exs for some reason thought we were some sort of doormat that they could order around and use as puppets. Well I'm doing my best to let mine know that those days are over but its not easy. It will be intresting to see her tomorrow. I hope good things are happening for you, enjoy life, just remember what she did to you and it will make it easier for you to forget about her.

Dear L,

The letter I wrote you earlier really made me feel better, let you really know how I feel about you now and how much you've screwed yourself and myself up. You claim to care about me even if we're not together, you havent made one effort to make me feel that way. I dont believe a word out of your mouth anymore. You said you thought I had problems lying. Take a look in the mirror. My lies may have been about not studying and instead doing guy stuff with my roomates. Yours are about not * * * *ing around with other guys when its painfully obvious to anyone you are.

You said I became too dependant on you, no you were too dependant on me. Who was the one who grabbed my leg and didnt want me to go when I had to, who was the one who begged the crap out of me to see her every chance I had, who was the one who would be in tears that she couldnt see me or make my life hell because I had something else planned. I saw you all those times because I loved you with all my heart and didnt want you to be sad.

You made me alientate myself to everyone except you. I had no problems with you going out with your friends, having other things to do, as long as it wasnt with ex's that you * * * *ed around with. Who the hell would be comfortable with you spending signifigant time with someone you messed around with? NOBODY, and if you find someone who is they dont give a * * * * about you.

You want this grandiose love, you have a fairytale ideal of love. Your never going to find that, you had as close as it gets with me, you will never get that back in your current state, think the grass is greener all you want, the fact is that it wont be. It would not make me heartbroken if years from now you realize what you've done and cant get it off your mind how much you messed up, how you gave me up, and I walk by you with my lovely wife and laugh in your face.

I'm going out tonight, but instead of getting drunk, smoking and hooking up with scumbags i'll be spending time with someone who wants to spend time with me, who appreciates me, who isnt a piece of trash.

Its too bad I became close with your family, their great people but theres many issues there. You didnt have to let them become you own, I was about to take you away from that and you know that. You know that I was there for you and would have taken care of you no matter what. Whatever issues were there I would have gotten you help. Those issues are in the past and shouldnt affect you now, you had love, you didnt have your parents problems with me and you never would have.

I feel bad for your parents who have no idea that their wonderful girl is going into the gutter, I feel bad for your brother who I tried to beg to watch out for you but who wouldnt because he didnt want to get into your business because of what you would do to him.

I feel the worst for your dad, who was so happy that you had finally found a great boyfriend after many duds, who works his * * * off to support your family and isnt able to spend that much time with you all. He loves you so much and he has no idea what goes on in his daughters life, you mean the world to him, dont do this to him, dont make it so that he has to find you somewhere broken and beaten down by the world. Your better than all of your crap around you, thats all I ever wanted you to know when I pushed you to stay in school and to stay away from trouble.

It sickens me to see you with a smile on your face after everything that happened, but I know its a temporary or fake smile. I know deep down theres some part of you that must realize whats going on.

True friends wouldnt change you, these people are changing you, they arent true friends, their drinking buddies, * * * * buddies and are going nowhere fast. Do you really want to have this life forever, do you really want to wake up at 35 and realize you are barely making it, your unhappy and you have lost anything happy in your life.

Dont you want to make the most out of life, to life well, to have kids and raise them better then you were raised? Do you really want them to struggle and have issues when they see their mom bouncing from guy to guy, or with a guy who treats her like crap, who tries to drink away her problems and looks like shes 60 at 40?

I loved you with all my heart, you shattered my heart, I let down my walls for you, I let you in because I thought you were the one who I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Yes we are young but when I feel something I feel something, it just made it much greater that you felt it too.

Do you know that everytime I hear certain songs on the radio, or see the same car you drive, or visit places that we had such fun at, or hear your name that it takes me back in my mind to you and that you will stay there and play around with my head and heart all over again. I hope you know what that feels like, I only hope I have that same effect on you.

I lied, the song lyrics in my profile are about you. "True love won't desert you" Let that sink in because thats what my heart feels and wants to scream in your face.

Clean yourself up, do it for you, do it for your mother, your brother, your father, your true friends, not for me. Right now I want nothing to do with you, I want you out of my head, I want my days to not be clouded by someone who is so reckless and cold.

Dont make me read about you in the newspaper, dont be that person who shows up at the high school reunion and people make fun of for never having moved on from being 18. Embrace your potential, embrace that you deserve all the love and respect that anyone has to give. Dont let people hurt you, push them away.

It will be intresting to see you tomorrow, I have no idea what to expect, i'm just glad you had it within me to ask me, I wont have high expectations at all, I dont know what your true intentions are. I miss the days when I could believe you, I cant now. Let just make tomorrow the day of a new beginning.

Hey you,

My cousin just called me and asked about what happened. I guess she heard you were gone but didn't know any details. An hour later, she knew everything. I hung up with her and sat down at my desk, and wouldn't you know it. Just by me telling the story of what happened all over again, I physically got sick to my stomach. I'll spare you the details because it would be TMI. Let's just say now that the story of our relationships demise actually makes me sick to tell now. I can't believe it.

Not only do I emotionally reject you, my body rejects you as well. That's **** interesting.

Most of my family think that what my ex thought she wanted scared the hell out of her once she actually got it and she didn't know what to do. So, she did what her mother taught her to do, she ran. Settling down must have really scared my ex because she's out doing the exact oppisite of what she had strived so hard to get. Sigh, I really hate to watch her do that to herself but there's nothing I can do so I just had to throw my arms up, sigh, and walk away.

Dear human wrecking ball,

ditto EVERYTHING lioness726 said.

signed,

me

Ha ha. Thank you Replaceme.

Douchebag,

So I think I figured out why you texted me Saturday night. We may not have very many mutual friends anymore but I am still friends with your friend's gf. You know that.

I heard you saw the movie you texted me about with my friend's bf. And when you were hanging out in his backyard, my friend called her bf (your friend), to get directions to the freeway. She told me that the two of them had gotten into a fight on the phone and that you told your friend that he could have handled the situation better. She also told me that you told him about how you actually did screw up our relationship.

You know what though? He actually already knew that. Didn't you wonder why he didn't call you right away after he heard we broke up? It's because he knew you were to blame and it was hard for him to sympathize. He felt you had brought it on yourself. He's known all the sh*tty things you had done to me. You dumped me twice, dude. And you lied and did shady things.

And you know what he saw from me? This gf that loved him, paid for him when he couldn't, bought him gifts, planned extravagant things for him, and was there for him when he needed her. That was me.

You never heard any bad rumors about me becuase I never did anything.

Funny how you're now giving out relationship advice when look how your's ended up. Although it IS nice to hear that you are owning up to the fact that you f*cked things up with us. I hope you realize how wonderful things could have been if you weren't such a selfish bastard. I hope you finally see how much I actually did for you and how much I gave. I hope you finally see how amazing I was. I know you do. You told me so. But I hope you now actually FEEL it. And I hope you feel what it's like to have that stripped away from you.

But I guess you are feeling it. Because after hanging with your friend and giving him advice, you came home alone. And that's when you texted me. I know you were thinking of me and that you missed me. That's why you texted. I hope you're now living with regrets.

Signed,

I may be bitter but I'm the one who's better.

Dear L,

My night sucked, I didnt get to go out with the girl I was going to go out with because * * * * happens and she wasnt able to. I wanted to punch something out I was so upset. I was really looking forward to it, I wanted to blame you for everything that had me so * * * *ed up to this point.

Instead I spent the whole night on the phone with her, we are connecting more and more each day and it feels WONDERFUL. Let me know when you can replicate that ok? It reminds me of a year and a half ago when it was you I felt this way with, before I fell in love with you, before you changed, let others influence you and you * * * *ed things up. Now i'm very cautious with this new girl because I half expect the same * * * * to happen like it did with you, one day things are great and the next its hell. I hate that it has to be that way.

You said that I was the one who initiated us seeing each other tomorrow, not at all, you said after the last time that we could see each other again, I said great call me when your ready, you never did, then out of the blue you said you wanted to make plans, tell me again how I initiated anything? You are so far in denial its amusing. You want reactions out of me when you tell me things like you want to get a tongue ring, and that your parents are going away this weekend and your so happy. Guess what your not getting any reaction out of me, as much as I want to lay into you, you dont deserve my energy anymore. I offered my advice and you used it as toilet paper and didnt respect me one bit. Im not about to get put through that again, and I want you to think I dont give a * * * * about your crappy life because I wish I didnt, it would be so much easier.

You ask me what time to go to the movie tomorrow and then you tell me it has to be 7 or nothing. No its not 7 or nothing, if you want to see me, YOU will see me on my terms, not the other way around, im not gonna lay down for you to kick up dirt on me. I'd much rather spend the night with this new girl than you. How does that feel?

It doesnt upset me that your so far in debt and just getting in deeper, that you didnt show up for work cause your a lazy piece of * * * *, I hope you lose your job, you cant function and wake up before 3 like a normal person. Thats gonna do a whole lot for you, I hated that about you, but I dealt with it because I loved you.

If only I could get rid of all this pain and get you out of my head like taking out the trash, which is where you belong. But its not that easy, and I know its not that easy for you to forget about me either.

I guess I never was "your type". I didnt have tattoos, wasnt rough around the edges, I had my * * * * together, i wasnt some baller. Why did you have to remind me of that so much, why did you have to tell me how much you wanted to do certain celebrities. Its ok once in awhile but not everytime they come on tv. That pissed me off so much, that doesnt make anyone feel loved. You were not a tramp or dirty * * * * like you are now, and that is so much more appealing to anyone worth a damn. I hope you get that rough guy you wished for, youll really be wishing for him when you find out what hes like.

I was thinking of you today and there were certain times in my head where I felt like I was freed from the hell i had been going through. I thought shes gone, I dont feel bad about it, but it was temporary and didnt last long. I hope i'm getting there because that will be a great day.

I dont know whos even going to show up tomorrow to go with me to the movie, will it be you or will it be this new "improved" you. I hope its you because otherwise I am going to feel compelled to walk right out of the theater at the first piece of crap you give me and tell you to find your own ride back home.

My new girl gave me a wakeup call today, do you know how good that made me feel, do you know how much something so little can mean to someone? Because you never did such things and * * * * *ed when I stopped doing them. Why would I continue to give when you didnt like it when I asked you to start giving. I didnt even have to ask with my new girl she just did it, shes already better in that area than you. I'm gonna do the same for her tomorrow, and i'm going to do something small for her just to ler her know I remember the stuff we talk about and that I care for her. It feels good to be able to do that again. I thank god that he brought me to her, just like I was thanking him for bringing you to me back a long time ago.

Thats the reason I want to go to the movie earlier tomorrow, so I can be done with you and go see her. I hope that hurts because it wouldnt even compare to how you made me feel. Writing these letters to you has been therapeutic, I can finally let you know everything instead of being a mystery.

You talk to me tonight and go back to being same old stupid you, making fun of my car, my job. At least I have a job, it may not be the best but I work and make good money. Those are two things you dont have, money or a job. I'm already so far ahead of you. As for my car it is a used car, sure it will have problems, but it has lasted me 4 good years, its not the best car by any means, however its STILL better than yours. Why you think you can talk is beyond me because you can't.

So you were showing your "friends" the pics of me and you you took together. Let me guess did you delete them soon after because they wanted you to? I dont care if I look like so and so, I dont care if you make fun of my haircut, its perfectly fine and you look for the smallest possible thing to pick at me for. Its not going to break me this time honey, those days are over, your powers are gone. Why did you really show those pictures to them? Was it to laugh at me? Was it to show them what you lost? Do you miss me? What is it you * * * * * because I dont go around showing people personal pictures of you and me.

Glad to know we're both looking forward to tomorrow, I just hope you dont make me want to vomit, I hope that I can look at you tomorrow and not have all my feelings come rushing back. I hope that tomorrow is the start of better things for both of us. You miss going to school where I told you to stay now? After all the * * * * you gave me about how I was an * * * * * * * for trying to make you stay? I think I knew what I was talking about. Your all about yourself L, your never wrong are you? Do yourself a favor, go get your tongue ring, it will make it better on the next * * * * you choke on.

Dear Pebu

I am really speechless so to speak, the feeling for you still remains even after 5 months from that dreadful day. Your thoughts doesn't make me mourn anymore, the grieving period lasted for a long time for me and now i have nothing left for you in my heart, love perhaps will always be there but the hurt is gone, all the low moments that i experienced have been taken away by me.

I don't know how but its the truth, i no longer wish to get back with you, either as a friend nor in any other form or shape. I have moved on and still wish for your well being with that ex of yours whom you couldn't get over at all. Hope this space that you asked for gives you time enough to get over him and probably find a better partner who deserves the love you thought you had for me. If you guys get back together or are together i hope things do really work out for you.

We both hurt each other a lot after the breakup, i have got this and i hope you also get this - we aren't compatible at all. You dump people the moment you experience a crisis in your life. I want my loved ones to be there in the crisis. I want their support, when i fall, i want them to pick me up cause i believe i am like that to them. I was there for you and you dumped me for being there for you on many occasions.

You just have a different perpective to life which i really don't relate to or perhaps you changed to a person whom i just can't see a future with. I tried my best, and by finalizing things between us i have given you a chance to work it out with your ex or as you said there are better guys out there than me so go and find one who cares for you just the way you are.

Hope your life is full of happiness

Live long and prosper....

Farewell my dear, take care

XXX

S

P.S.....as usual forgot what to put in this space anymore....nice vent there guys.

Hey you,

I hope you don't regret our time together. The only reason to feel regret is if nothing was learned from the time we spent together and you only saw it as lost time. I learned a whole bunch of things about you, myself, and relationships in general. There's no way I would ever regret what happened between us.

Sure, it should have had a better ending, but such is life.

dear ex

your email sent shockwaves in my system - jst when i get over you, you seem to find new ways of causing disruption in my life. you say you love me and want to see me again. what about your girlfriend?? this is not fair on her or me - stop being selfish. if you are not gonna treat her right then put her out of her misery and have some time on your own til you work out what you want.

Pup,

I'm sure you're handling this well, but don't forget I love you and will be thinking of you. Everyone says to hug you and wish you the best. I'll be in touch.

You're magnificent.

Kiss Sara for me.

Sincerely,

Dako

I don't care where you are, what you're doing, or who you're with. It's time for me to clean out the closet. I don't want a person like you in my life or around my family. I don't know what you have become but it is going to end in one of two ways *, death, or prison. You did this. Realize that.

I'm not going to sit here and say please get help or please take care of yourself. I'm tired of saying it. I said it, your friends said it, your family said it, the therapist said it, EVERYONE said it. You don't listen. I don't care anymore. I've spent a month on this; I'm done.

Till next time.

Archived