Letters to our ex's

hi d

why do u have the commenest of names, it is irritating to hear ur name again n again, saw u today ,trust me i miss being with you but i really miss being without u while we were still together, cos i was always thinking to meet u and saying those sweet nothings,i guess this is how things have to be like, i hope u remember what i told u once that i would do anything, jus about anything humanly possible to be with u, i still stand by my word but the fact is, u r not worth it anymore.

notanymore,

thats me

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear L,

Well we went to a movie tonight, how was that anything close to seeing about us. You were still the same bitter and icy * * * * * you've been for awhile. I was being polite. I rang your doorbell and you had something to say about that, I brought an umbrella so you wouldnt get wet and you made fun of me for being a * * * * * for not wanting to get wet.

You had to bring up that my parents pay for my college tuition, and you claim I dont pay for anything. I do, thats the only thing they pay for, dont talk your parents just paid for your car to be fixed, you just think your a know it all princess.

And another thing, if you are ever in my car again you are not * * * *ing touching the radio, i've let you do it because it doesnt matter to me, but its not your * * * *ing car, realize that. You dont impress me with your knowledge of hip hop music, nor do you impress me that you have important text messages to send i dont * * * *ing give a * * * *. Go show your boobs at a concert, I hope that makes you feel good about yourself, because im at the point right now where I dont know why I care for you still, why do I care about a person who has such disregard for themselves?

Do you know how when I saw you I instantly got that rush that I've gotten everytime I've seen you, the one you claimed that I didnt have. (again you know it all) You looked beautiful even though your face was puffier for whatever reason.

I loved you so much, I wanted the night to go well. I wish you would have brought an open mind and attitude but no you didnt. Instead you had to be a little * * * * * and complain about anything that you could find. You had to remind me of how hot certain actors were over and over. Just like when we were in our relationship. You have serious issues and I cant wait till someone is with you and cant deal with your * * * *.

Thanks for ruining my night you skank, each time you do this your chances of ever seeing me again get smaller and smaller. I dont know who would want to hang out with such a miserable icy person. Your not the girl I loved, not at all, I wanted you to know so bad I was seeing someone new, so that you know I am back on my feet and can be happy without your * * * *ing * * *. But you would have had some sarcastic and stupid comment about that also, you would have called me a pervert or sick or something like that just because thats how you are, when I was nothing but good to you.

I hope you cry tonight, I hope you feel half the pain I've felt these past weeks. I asked you about going to the game together because it was important to me, the tickets are for my birthday, we got them for that reason. Dont tell me different things. Dont tell me that you will go if nothing else comes up, then say you dont know, then say youll tell me whether I should sell them or take someone else, then say you dont know. Is that how * * * *ed up your head is, because if it is GET HELP.

Thanks for a * * * *ty night you * * * * *, I hope karma comes around to you (oh wait it already is, your life sucks)

Douchebag

Enjoy your f*cking party. "Create Your Own Superhero"? That's your theme? I wonder what you'll create... It will probably be something womanizing or you'll just steal Orgazmo (or whatever that Orgasm Superhero guy's name was).

Your superhero should be "Captain Unfaithful", or "Captain Sh*tface".

Whatever.

I hope whatever girl you try to hit on or try to get to stay at your place laughs at you.

But I really hope you're efforts blow up in your face if you try. And if a girl does sleep there I hope you look over at her as she's sleeping in the same spot that I used to sleep in and you think of me.

Well, I'll be at a club that night... And I'll look hotter than ever.

Oh, by the way. You're aging really poorly. You still have that little boy face but now it's riddled with wrinkles and odd folds. From far away it's not that bad but once you get up close... Well, we're not all perfect are we?

Signed,

This SINGLE Foxy Lady

ps. You gave me up but I know for a fact that there were guys that would have loved to have me. And now they can. Thanks for clearing the path for someone better.

dear scrag...

5 years together and you break up with me on the phone! You are so gutless and couldnt face me in person to tell me! Well - I am definitley the bigger person here and the next relationship I have will make you so insignificant! Its been 4 months without you and guess what... you lose and I'm feeling the best I have! NC really works and my friends have beenso supportive... they aint your friends anymore and guess what, they never were you loser! haha! I don't need you anymore! I have deleted every email you ever sent me and deleted every photo I had of you! Damn it feels good!

I hear you are seeing someone new... talk about a rebound so soon! It will never work - you need time to heal but I guess being a loser you will never know that.

Thank christ you are out of my life and I can start living at last. I finally realize I don't need your bull * * * * anymore.

good riddance scrag!

travis.

yo,

meep™

yep, that one word sums it all up. oh, btw-- your phone is getting turned off. perhaps you can go to the * store and flash them to get them to turn it back on. yea, that's what i thought, good luck with that. welcome to life *, sex won't buy you the things that really matter, will it *? now go ahead and get back to your coke sniffing, pill popping, and binge drinking.

see ya.

Dear L,

Get out of my head, you dont deserve to be there anymore.

So you like things all rough and rugged and crappy now. You want to drive a crappy car, have a crappy guy and do crappy things. Well lets see what that adds up to. A CRAPPY LIFE. I cant wait till the day it dawns on you, you * * * *ing skank. You ruined my night last night, you say i'm not open, well at least im not clamped shut like you are. Dont tell me your open, dont try and trick me by lying about things, you think im an idiot and im not, thats you.

I hope that every time you hear my name somewhere, hear songs that I like, see the places we visited, lay in your bed and remember what we did there, look at those stuffed animals I gave to you with all the love in the world, I hope when you do those things I haunt you and you cant get me out of your head, that you really deep down want me and that you will come running back and a woman 1000x better than you answers the phone and tells you to * * * *ing stick it. You pathetic weak girl, your not a woman and are far away from it. You think your hot * * * * but you've toasted your hair from all your dye jobs, your face is all puffy probably from your drugs and alcohol and your attitude is the * * * * *iest around.

Why do I still care for someone like that, why am I a fool, why did I fall in love with you, was it all a cruel game. Its not the easy to fall out of love with someone, how did you do it so quickly, or are you "hiding feelings" like you said you might be. You give me so much crap I dont even know what to think anymore. You said you wanted to see about us now that you were single, and now it becomes the end of the summer and No it will never happen, it probably wont happen, i wont feel romantically for you again.

Your scared of becoming your parents and your just going down that road, I tried to show you the world, I tried to show you better and you shut your eyes to it. I guess you were destined for that life, i'm sorry I couldnt get through your thick skull. Drop out of school, marry a loser and then send me a christmas card and fake being happy just like you are faking being happy now. I know when your happy and your not, your an absolute shell of yourself. I hope it eats you up that you let me go.

After I dropped your sorry * * * off last night I went and saw my new girl, I was lying on a bed holding her just like I used to with you, I hope you felt what was going on somehow, I want you to know that you've lost me. You dont know how much holding her reminded me of you at first, it was so hard, but then I was happy looking into HER eyes, happy having HER there, and glad I wasnt putting up with you anymore.

I noticed last night you were hesitant to listen to any music that we used to listen to. Are you not strong enough? I want you to hear all that music that we both loved to listen to and I want you to just think of me, just like it makes me do.

I notice your bull * * * * came right after the other guy dropped your sorry * * *, who knows if you were legitimate with your words. Your probably * * * *ing around with that fat slob who thinks hes gangsta when the only thing he is is an alcholic. Karma's a * * * * * and you need to watch out for STD's you need to watch out for people taking advantage of you. Birth control wont protect you * * * *.

Im not gonna be there for you anymore, you dont deserve my friendship, you think you can just get away with doing what you did and have me eating out of your hands. Nobody that means anything supports the decisions you made, maybe your * * * *ty group but thats it. All your real friends know how bad you * * * *ed up. I hope you find someone who will drop everything when you really need them. I hope you have someone who cares enough about you to drive 2 hours just to bring you * * * *ing gatorade because you were dehydrated. Remember that night? Thats what love is, not what you think.

I really hope I get to see my new girl tonight, I really wish you knew, but I know you would talk * * * * about her, I know you would say that I'm a pathetic loser because shes too young. I dont care what you or anyone else has to say. Your words are worthless. I'm glad that you loved me at some point.

It makes me feel right about everything I told you, you cant hold a job, you are working for garbage wages at crappy jobs. I know how much you hate working them but you say you dont. Why do you hide everything? All the alchol and drugs in the world wont make me go away, you cant get me out of your head that easily. All the guys who only want sex out of you wont equal hapiness or love either.

I hope that everytime I look into my new girls eyes that your eyes burn, I hope that everytime I hold her your stomach churns, I hope that everytime I kiss her your head aches, I hope that every minute I talk to her your ears hurt. I hope that one day you log on to myspace or facebook and I have pictures of me happy with someone else and your heart aches.

Till next time,

John

Dear ExHusband,

You cheated and then you lied. Then you came to our house and blamed me for the relationship end. Then I found the pictures and the e-mails. You were actually dating this girl while you were married to me.

Then you said that it was a setup. Dear ex - you destroyed me - completely.

I laid on the floor for 5 days with a bible in my hand- I wasnt even religious.

You broke my soul, everything holy and sacred.

Now I got a txt message that you are sorry - that's all I got I txt message.

How do you live with your self? How do you sleep at night?

This girl looks like a cheap version of me. How do you wake up next to her?

You insulted me, offended me and told me that it was my fault.

Well...my dear ex * * * * is coming your way. I will have an awesome life - because I deserve better then you. I spent 3 years working out through your problems, alcohol, drugs and an ex who cheated on you. I held your hand while you were crying because of what your ex gf did to you.

I can't believe this happened to me. I will get married and I will be happy.

Hell is just beggining for you darlin! Hold on tight cuz you will feel it pretty soon.

I am grateful for all you did because now I can be with someone good and loving. So thank you for destroying me - now I am reborn in a way better life.

Dear x,

Despite this pain, I'm glad I broke up with you. You pressured me. You made me terribly anxious and although the pain of missing you is still existent, I will move on eventually.

I still don't believe you can fall in love with some that loves you so fast, you falling head over heels over this guy in an istant to the point where he has become your life, but then again... you were never a normal human being.

(I"m nearly crying right now) Get out of my head.... please...

Dear L,

Funny night tonight, I was at work and doing alright, feeling great. Then I see some of the slobs you hang out with now come in. One of them being the guy I saw you in pictures that said "pre-bj". It made me feel a bit tense and angry, but then I looked at these kids and noticed they had crooked teeth, were fat and gross.

It made me laugh, you went from me who I think is attractive, clean cut, dresses well. To these slobs who were obviouslly on their way to getting drunk, wearing shirts about the devil, and were just absolutley disqusting. I hope you enjoy that. Thats so hot and sexy. Its funny too because I told someone I was working with that those two were the ones you were probably fooling around with and you left me to spend more time with. They couldnt stop laughing. You are an absolute joke. I was thinking about what a * * * * you are and how I never saw that.

I'm sure you were in the car while those two came in and got the supplies for your night of being * * * *ty. I'm sure you and your new friends were having a hoot about you telling them that I work there. Your a * * * *ing loser, you dont have a job, you have no money, all you do is get drunk, smoke and who knows what with who knows what guys. I wish you were out of my head, I really do, why did you have to steal my heart if you had no intentions of treating it with the care it deserved? Why is it like you are a totally different person now but refuse to acknowledge it?

* * * * You, Day 2 of NC and I wish it was longer than that. You lost the best thing that ever happened to you, and I hope it eats at you everyday.

Ha yeah OldBoy, I guess i'm in the anger stage. Too bad your going through something similar. Whats your situation like right now

Situation hopeless Iceman... Hers that is. She's making noises about being fed up where she is. This puts me in a whole new frame of mind... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Dear ex,

I know why you broke up with me. You wanted things to move fast, but when I was about to break up with you 5 months ago and I said, "I want to take things slow", you felt it threatened the relationship. Then when I went to therapy leaving you with that thought, it hurt you to know that I wasn't going to move in with you or take things fast right away. You wanted a life. You wanted a family. I couldn't give that to you because I was inexperienced. I put myself first in that regard and that hurt you despite you supporting me in everything I did. I still hate you for what you did and how you did it, but now I understand why.

You did a number on me. I'm crying now, arbitrarily, to get over you. But when I do, you will be nothing more than a poor memory of a first experience that no man, except for the ugliest man you can find, could ever want. Poor quality to the core. I just hope you don't hate yourself for letting me go.

A guy who now feels wiser,

Redmage22

Archived