Letters to our ex's

Hey freckled face

How is everything going ? It has been almost three month since i heard the devastating news from you by phone,,I think we should no longer continue the relationship''...I still have mixed emotions,from love to hate,to anger ,and back to love...

I knew it from the start that you ll hurt me one day.I knew that you were trouble and the stakes were high.I knew that you were a heartbreaker...but i took the chance and i would not change a thing.I fell for you at the first hello freckled face.Your damn gorgeous,devilish smile.You were so damn defensive about everything...but i still loved you and i do to this day and i know i always will deep in my heart.It makes me cry at times not knowing how our baby would look like...Remember that day at the abortion clinic when you told me you was scared about our future ? I still had hopes for us at that moment. hapens babe,i dont blame you for everything.I know it was not the right time...i just want to tell you i cherish deep in my heart every moment we spent together.Even when i kiss or make love to a handsome man,i still think of you and the image of your beautiful face and body is with me ...and i cry in someoneelses arms...we never made it to Vegas,to Japan,to Europe...even last time i saw you after the break ,and you told me i turn you on i still wanted you...be both desire each other...I saw the sad look on your face when i made the meeting short.Babe,we might not have a future or a life together and we ll have lifes with someone else ...but ,i want to let you know,you will always have a special place in my heart.I love you and i wish you the best

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey,

i never stopped loving you since the day i saw you. i saw a whole future with you. but you hurt me in every aspect of our relationships. you hurt me by leading me on, then you hurt me by suddenly telling me you dont love me, then you hurt me by letting me go and cheating. i let go of you because it wasnt fair on me that I was carryin on the pain for someone who didnt share the same love as i did. i still think about you and how you are doing. i know you are failing your work, but I cant help but I want to so badly. i gave up everything for you, and let my guard down for you when i swore i wouldn't for anyone. you told me you loved me and then said you didnt. i love you. i helped you through depression, through life and you left for another girl at the first opportunity. i want to hear your voice, hold you close, cry to you, tell you i love you more than anythig in the world. i want you back even though i dont want to. i pray that the heartache goes away. i wish you well

goodbye

Archived