Why does he do this...

So I have had a rough start with this guy I liked, at first things were going really well but then I kinda messed everything up when I introduced him to my friends, they started spam calling him, texting him a photo I took when I sat next to him (I took it bc they wanted to see him, I know I shouldnt have done that). I just really like him a lot for some reason and I cant seem to get over him he is almost always on my mind. When Im in the hallway he looks directly in my eyes and then when I look away hes still looking at me, is he looking at me out of hatred or something? One time I was walking with my African American friend and he said black people am I right.  I was so confused and I didnt know what he meant by that, he walked by us and then ran away after saying it. (He isnt white but at the same time it was really weird). I know I did some pretty messed up things but I still kinda like him (slowly getting over him). Im pretty sure he does not like me: One time I was walking and he looked back at me twice and I thought it was a sign or something 😞 so I went up to him after class to try and talk to him and he walked away mid-convo. I felt humilated. What is going on and what should I do?

1 hour ago, hannah9 said:

He isnt white but at the same time it was really weird

Why does this matter?

Im pretty sure he does not like me: One time I was walking and he looked back at me twice and I thought it was a sign or something 😞 so I went up to him after class to try and talk to him and he walked away mid-convo. I felt humilated. What is going on and what should I do?

Leave him be. Why make a crappy situation worse?

Why would your friends do this? They must have known it would make things difficult for you. THey don't seem like very good friends:

when I introduced him to my friends, they started spam calling him, texting him a photo I took when I sat next to him (I took it bc they wanted to see him

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

Why does this matter?

Leave him be. Why make a crappy situation worse?

Why would your friends do this? They must have known it would make things difficult for you. THey don't seem like very good friends:

Yeah I dropped them and made new friends, Ill leave him be. The akward staring in the hallway sucks though.

Seems like you're attracted to people who are challenging -in a bad way -people who stare or make rude comments -and you're attracted to getting attention from your friends -why you took the photo and shared it -that's not a sign you like the person you with -it's a sign you want attention from random people "look at me and what I'm doing right now!!!" You say you don't like being stared at- maybe he didn't like the feeling of seeing his own photo shared with random people.

Consider whether you want to make friends with people in a genuine way -get to know a person, show you care about a person - or do you just want to collect people and show off to other people at who you are hanging out with - and get the thrill of figuring out a challenging person who is rude to you? Two different things.  

Situations like this that start off poorly are bound to end poorly.   You will learn by experience that when two people like each other it's uncomplicated and flows naturally

. . . This isn't it.   

The staring as you describe, sounds like he playing with you.  People that play head games are people you should steer clear of.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, hannah9 said:

So I have had a rough start with this guy I liked, at first things were going really well but then I kinda messed everything up when I introduced him to my friends, they started spam calling him, texting him a photo I took when I sat next to him (I took it bc they wanted to see him, I know I shouldnt have done that). I just really like him a lot for some reason and I cant seem to get over him he is almost always on my mind. When Im in the hallway he looks directly in my eyes and then when I look away hes still looking at me, is he looking at me out of hatred or something? One time I was walking with my African American friend and he said black people am I right.  I was so confused and I didnt know what he meant by that, he walked by us and then ran away after saying it. (He isnt white but at the same time it was really weird). I know I did some pretty messed up things but I still kinda like him (slowly getting over him). Im pretty sure he does not like me: One time I was walking and he looked back at me twice and I thought it was a sign or something 😞 so I went up to him after class to try and talk to him and he walked away mid-convo. I felt humilated. What is going on and what should I do?

Things didn't go over well with these so-called friends and your crush. Why not be the bigger person and just apologize for your own actions with that creep photo you took of him and on behalf of the behaviour of those people you used to hang out with? 

What did you say to him when you went up to try to talk with him? He might have thought you were two-faced and untrustworthy given that weird photo and those other people harassing him. 

If he doesn't want to have anything to do with you now, just be gracious about it and let him be. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rose Mosse said:

Things didn't go over well with these so-called friends and your crush. Why not be the bigger person and just apologize for your own actions with that creep photo you took of him and on behalf of the behaviour of those people you used to hang out with? 

What did you say to him when you went up to try to talk with him? He might have thought you were two-faced and untrustworthy given that weird photo and those other people harassing him. 

If he doesn't want to have anything to do with you now, just be gracious about it and let him be. 

Yeah I dont talk to him anymore, I let him be and moved on. Its just weird.

• Like 1

Oke if this was a girl you were talking about there could be many things to say.

But since that he is a guy and most guys are not complicated at all its simple.

Let me first say this you didnt messed up anything belive me. If he found you attractive enough what you have done will probably cause him to love you more I mean unless you are complete weirdo which I assume you are not THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

Men are simple we either like a girl or not belive me its like that.

Dont look for any signs dont blame yourself just move on for him you are not attractive and thats it.

I know its kinda though but thats how mens work and belive me its not just about sex or beauty this is what we call mens ego and every men has it I am a men I do have it too so I can understand.

Oh by the way couple months later he might come back with silly excuses etc dont fall for it he only comes back because the girl he cares about probably dumped him or something.