Girlfriend flirting with someone else

Joe13

Actually seeking out footage was quite extreme, but if you put trust in someone and find out that's how they behave when they think you won't find out...?

For some people carrying on like that might not be a big issue, but it would be a deal breaker for me. If you're mad at your partner you don't "get back at them" and disrespect your whole relationship by grinding up against some random guy at a club.

How long have you been dating? Are you concerned with the age difference? Why would bachelorette party nonsense disturb you this much and why does she even have to report to you about this type of thing? Did you seriously spend 2 months tracking down videos from this one-time party? Unfortunately, it sounds like you are not compatible and a tad paranoid about your age/prowess.

I am 46, my gf is a 37 single mom (2 kids)...few months ago she went to a bachelorette party

After 2 months i was able to get some videos made at that club

1- I am not sure if i can tolerate and accept the dancing and flirting part

How long have you been dating? Are you concerned with the age difference? Why would bachelorette party nonsense disturb you this much and why does she even have to report to you about this type of thing? Did you seriously spend 2 months tracking down videos from this one-time party? Unfortunately, it sounds like you are not compatible and a tad paranoid about your age/prowess.

dating for 2 years

not concerned at all with the age difference (9 years isn't that huge difference)

i didn't spend 2 months (day by day) tracking the footage. at some point i asked someone if he can provide it to me, few weeks later he came back with a positive answer

??? This is worrying ..I don't think I am clear on this bit ...........................but this is a worry if you have to go to these lengths

Very concerning. You sound like insecure control freak. You also sound a bit stalkerish. If my bf did this to me, I would be done.

Time to end this relationship. You will never let this go.

dating for 2 years

not concerned at all with the age difference (9 years isn't that huge difference)

i didn't spend 2 months (day by day) tracking the footage. at some point i asked someone if he can provide it to me, few weeks later he came back with a positive answer

I'd have him up on invasion of privacy for disclosing footage to you without a search warrant. Good grief.

This isn't going to work. I just feel you guys done align well.

I wouldn't want to be with someone who uses an argument for excuses on why they went out and go drunk and got attention from the opposite sex.

And i also wouldn't want to be with someone who i feel i was always been watched 24/7 or didnt trust me.

idk maybe if she knows you act like this, maybe she did it on purpose to try to get rise out of you.

• 4 weeks later...

You haven't showered yourself in glory, have you? Either of you.

Flirting isn't OK in my book. But it doesn't matter what I think. I does matter what you think. And what she thinks. If you were clear with her at the outset about your boundaries, you have a decision to make.

That said, your have not handled this well. It was two months ago and it's time to either have the conversation above about boundaries and then let it go or you end it now.

Stop tormenting her and yourself

Archived