1 word replies after four dates

Chrys

yes i totally think thats the best.

thats not a behaviour of a mentally stable person

I don't think a man losing interest after a few dates makes him mentally unstable, a player or a bad person. However, this guy was sleazy with all the sex talk so soon. But I wouldn't assume a guy showing interest and then losing it as someone bad, unstable or player. It happens a lot on online dating and a few dates don't make a relationship nor imply a commitment or make the person obligated to never change their mind.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a guy talks sex straight away it's pretty freakin obvious what he's gunning for.

Yep, sad but true.

It could be the case that he has a wife and children out there and wanted sex on the side with whomever he found on the dating site. It's not unheard of and it's a very old story.

Yes, it is strange that a "sister" calls that late and he talks to her that way. Again, it's not a far stretch that it was his wife.

You did the right thing in getting away from him. Whatever his intentions were, they weren't good.

Also wanted "photos" of your flat!?

Ive NEVER had anyone ask me to take a photo of my place! What does he want? To know what place you live? Does he want inside pics of your flat to find out whats worth stealing?

I find this guy very odd.

Yesterday he sent me one word text and he called me two times as well.

I didn't pick this up. This woman for sure was not a sister I ain't a fool

Why not just block him now?

Regardless of who this woman may be, he isn't interested in you for the right reasons. I hope you didn't send him pics of your flat.

No I didn't. I just feel really angry that someone in a mature age would play such stupid games. Especially when I am honest and I wanna have an adult conversation.

Such bs

No I didn't. I just feel really angry that someone in a mature age would play such stupid games. Especially when I am honest and I wanna have an adult conversation.

Such bs

Your anger is overkill so I’m just gonna repeat my post that was ignored

Yep total waste of time.

And your language is very telling.

You can’t just villainize every man who doesn’t act how you deem he should, it’s not how the world works, your words about it were to put it bluntly down right nasty, but you’re the one hung up about it.

I realize it’s a defense, we all have them, but if you’re jumping to it with every interaction you will become jaded and you will start to approach dating expecting to be disappointed.

It’s just not a good idea.

Hi

Just need a bit of advice i guess.

So i started recently dating a guy who is from Ireland, i met him at a dating site.

We seemed to have conversation chemistry and we kissed on the third date passionately.

However, before and after he met me for the first time he was very very sexually suggestive.

Although I am up in general for sex talk, I feel like we this is something that should not be on all the time and its something that also needs to build up naturally, as we

dont really know each other yet.

I let him know . politely of that and i also let him know that i am looking for a relationship and that i would rather be honest to each other as to what we are looking for.

He told me he is looking for a relationship too and that he wants to get married and have kids.

Of course I had asked him if he is married or ever married before or if he has kids because i have been burnt before by a situation where a person was not honest at all about this and i have to ask these questions. I asked this from the get go and i also confirmed this as well on the third date, because this is online and we dont have any reference about each other at all, so i would like to avoid any such kind of situation.

He is 40 and I am 31.

So, after the fourth date I texted him and we chatted a bit and he asked me photos of my flat.

I told him that i dont have photos right now but i would send next day.

Next day comes, i texted him for good morning and stuff, and i got one word answers only.

Dont know what is going on.

As a background to my story, he lives and works in London but he has a house and a farm in Ireland, where he is from.

He told me he goes every three weeks or less.

Also, he told me his parents have died and he has a sister as a very close relative.

Now, the thing is that on our third date, a woman called him and he said she is his sister.

He put her on speaker and he asked her what does she want and she didnt spoke.

She insisted again.

To me, this doesnt look like a sister, calling in the middle of a Saturday night, honestly and insisting.

I didnt comment on this incident of course.

Do you think something else is going on here?

You can never know can you?

To me it seems he lost interest or something else was going on.

Our fourth date was 2 days ago.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. He's just not interested.

Why bother? You're not likely to get the truth from him. He doesn't care that much, girl.

• 3 weeks later...
Why bother? You're not likely to get the truth from him. He doesn't care that much, girl.

Well ... He told me he is extremely tired because the place he rented is facing the street and he cant sleep well at night.

The thing is, he told me to cum inside me without condom and i told him we barely know each other for this.

He invited me to his home for the weekend, now he says he needs to move place as he cant sleep and he asked me if my place is quiet.

He asked me to find him a flat in my area?????

I dont know how to interpret all this

Wait, you’re still communicating with this guy? Why?

You’ve been questioning who this guy is as a person, whether you can trust him, his intentions, etc.

You don’t know how to interpret what he’s saying? He wants sex.

I can’t understand why you’re wasting your time.

i dont know him as i aid so i dunno why he is telling me these things

I dont know if youre from America but if you are watch some day time television.

Boys cum inside people they dont see a future with all the time.

Its not an indication of his intentions and Im sorry you think so little of men and yourself that you think it is.

i dont know him as i aid so i dunno why he is telling me these things

Because he sees that you aren't running a million miles away like most women would with all the creepy things he says, OP. He's testing you to see if he can use you for sex and a place to crash. You haven't cut him off so he knows you're a very easy target, unfortunately.

Why have you not blocked this weirdo? You need higher standards for the men you let into your life. Surely, you are not so desperate for attention from a man that this is the best you can do?

Because he sees that you aren't running a million miles away like most women would with all the creepy things he says, OP. He's testing you to see if he can use you for sex and a place to crash. You haven't cut him off so he knows you're a very easy target, unfortunately.

Why have you not blocked this weirdo? You need higher standards for the men you let into your life. Surely, you are not so desperate for attention from a man that this is the best you can do?

today he told me he had a good night sleep last night and that he will stay in his place.

He is def a whacko

Archived