Should I leave her alone? My girlfriend wants her potential baby father around

amanda88

I read that as - "I'll tell him to go home after I have sex with him, but I need to keep trading the sex for his financial support"

Does she ask you for financial help too?

Yes she ask me for money all the time and I would give her whatever I could at the time

Amanda.. just think about the stress this is causing you. You came online, made up an account to vent about how stressful this is

Its not going to get any better, in fact its only going to get worse. You do not have the power to change her or how she thinks. Love alone is not the answer and it doesn't matter how much you do love it, its not going to change her.

You either accept the situation with all the flaws and drama or you don't and you let her and the situation go.

Amanda.. just think about the stress this is causing you. You came online, made up an account to vent about how stressful this is

Its not going to get any better, in fact its only going to get worse. You do not have the power to change her or how she thinks. Love alone is not the answer and it doesn't matter how much you do love it, its not going to change her.

You either accept the situation with all the flaws and drama or you don't and you let her and the situation go.

This is stressful and I wasted so much time with her. Thank you for your imput

Wow you're setting yourself up for all sorts of drama here. It's not for you to decide one way or the other whether she pursues a commitment with this guy to raise the kid together... at the end of the day, you getting in the middle of all this is not going to end well, and it's ultimately not your business what they decide to do with their lives.

This ^^^^ is exactly what I am thinking. You are a 5th wheel and you need to get away from this situation. Find a girl without a baby and without another guy monopolizing her and your life.

There's no way to get him out of the equation...and being a third wheel NEVER works out. I don't suggest getting in the way of their child living with their parents either. You're being played and he's most likely the father-lose her and find someone else!

thanks for the advice . Even though she is begging me to stay with her I just can't put myself threw that

There's no way to get him out of the equation...and being a third wheel NEVER works out. I don't suggest getting in the way of their child living with their parents either. You're being played and he's most likely the father-lose her and find someone else!

yeah there getting married now

so I guess it all worked out for the best.

Archived