Women think I'm creepy. I think I really, really just realized that.

oscuro

Agree with Capricorn, you're on here to advertise and that's what all the repetitive 'woe is me' threads are about. Pretty manipulative...

Why not post them in the art and photography forum, instead of using dating "issues" to get more views?

Here's an example of some new work using photos of the masked woman -
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not assuming people who don't appreciate my work are "pedestrian". My work is pedestrian a lot of times. I'm saying that my identity is very wrapped in what I do and so it hurts me and unsettles me when someone reaches a conclusion that I'm weird or creepy. Sometimes I believe they reach that conclusion because they do have a small understanding of the work I do. Sometimes. Also I'm in my mid-30s and I attend museums, galleries, etc. I teach painting as well.

I'm dealing with emotions that are very immature or rooted in my youth. That's sort of it. I wrote this post shortly after the woman left. She was the first guest I've had over in a VERY long time. So she saw the world around me and she observed... darkness. So it caught me off guard. I ended up asking myself, "Is my home unsettling? Is this my life? Is this me (it is)? Do I care?" So I'm reflecting that out loud here in this forum.

Hey, I would really like to see you have a journal here and put some of your photos on it. I love the Bunny Girl photo, and be very interested to know your intentions of what you were depicting. What is the gold crap near her feet?

I dont work in arts, but my son does and I love his photos. I love taking photos, but I choose to only use the most basic technology.

I work in a caring profession, and have had 2 elderly male clients who were successful professional painters. I worked closely with both of them, and their art, and how they were with me - their demeanor and conversation seemed to me that they are intrigued by women, and their art reflected that.

I do "get" your feelings about your own art, of it being part of you - your lens of your world.

Also that sex doll in some of the photos is not mine. My guest brought it with her because of course she would. I simply documented it for posterity.

If you want to mentor kids then you need to archive those photos. People check social media these days in the vetting process. I would not let you anywhere near my nieces/nephews with the F you thing and some of the posts. I think before you mentor kids one on one, you need to find a mentor yourself.

Agree. 😱 You are teaching yet post links everywhere to social media accounts with all this trashy stuff on it as well as this tinder homeless woman you lured to your place to take your "art" pics and surely didn't pay her as a model nor ask her permission to plaster her image everywhere. Hmm... maybe that's what they mean by "creepy"? Exploiting people?

If you want to mentor kids then you need to archive those photos. People check social media these days in the vetting process. I would not let you anywhere near my nieces/nephews with the F you thing and some of the posts.
If you want to mentor kids then you need to archive those photos. People check social media these days in the vetting process. I would not let you anywhere near my nieces/nephews with the F you thing and some of the posts. I think before you mentor kids one on one, you need to find a mentor yourself.

Great point and totally agree.

Agree. 😱 You are teaching yet post links everywhere to social media accounts with all this trashy stuff on it as well as this tinder homeless woman you lured to your place to take your "art" pics and surely didn't pay her as a model nor ask her permission to plaster her image everywhere. Hmm... maybe that's what they mean by "creepy"? Exploiting people?

What I personalLy find creepy is a small number of people whi post on this site claiming that they actually dont have any problems themselves - THEY are on ENA to HELP OTHERS. Then Ive seen them really laying into others with some fairly personalised and aggressive comments and advice. THAT is definitely creepy to me.

Archived