Felt total disapointment

mg22

True they can dress like they want, but common if your on a date should you be talking to other women ? knowing the one you went on the date with was in line ordering food? so i guess its ok to wonder off and met other people?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've only been dating for a month and a half, and you already are throwing a fit in public over him acknowledging other women? The story was a little convoluted, but to me it sounds like you not talking to him would be him dodging a bullet. Get your insecurities under control.

True they can dress like they want, but common if your on a date should you be talking to other women ? knowing the one you went on the date with was in line ordering food? so i guess its ok to wonder off and met other people?

I trust my husband so that doesn’t concern me. Does he usually wander off ? Sometimes. Does he talk to people, sure.

You are expecting him to think exactly like you do. My guess is his version of what happened is entirely different.

I am not sure there is a right or wrong here, but merely differences.

He didn't meet your expectations and at 6 weeks this is the time you get to decide whether or not this goes forward.

If I could speak for him . . he may have thought nothing of speaking to the women from his home country. They may have some things in common and that was his only interest. Seeing you were in line and he didn't choose to stand in it with you, but rather engage people during that time may have been totally innocent. . .to him.

But if your expectations are different and you prefer your partner to act in a different manner given the same circumstances, then he's not the guy for you.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it makes him a bad guy.

I apologize if you've mentioned this already and I missed it, but while you two were separated, did he try to reach out to you in any way? Text or call? Did you reach out to him when you were done ordering and couldn't see him?

No he didnt to call me or text me , only called me when i saw him with the other women., funny thing hes very shy person and to see him again with the same girls of the metro was very strange, the park was full of people and what a coincidence.

No he didnt to call me or text me , only called me when i saw him with the other women., funny thing hes very shy person and to see him again with the same girls of the metro was very strange, the park was full of people and what a coincidence.

Well, if he didn't call or text then you have your answer.

No point in confronting him and hoping for an apology.

If you don't trust him, then you don't trust him.

OP, do you think your involvement with a married man for the long term has anything to do with your insecurities?

Excuse me i never dated a MARRIED MAN ! Was my EX who later dated someone else, please dont put me down as you have no idea what your talking about

Would you have reacted this way if he was talking to men instead of women?

I think your response was childish and immature... you throw a snide comment at him and leave the event because he wasn't glued to your side the whole time, because he didn't feel like waiting in the long a$$ food line with you, because he wandered off to take pictures? I mean sure the respectful thing for him to do would have been to keep you updated and let you know what he was doing, but your reaction is pretty extreme... could you not have just had an adult conversation with him about it and let him know how you felt instead of running off in a huff?

This type of controlling and insecure behavior is going to scare off potentially good guys... something you may want to take a look at.

If it was a date, why did you choose to stay by your friend's side on the line and not with him somewhere on the side?

Instead, you get mad that he doesn't follow your silent intentions...

Totally immature and double-sided.

And now you want to call him to tell him how YOU feel. Again, not to check his version of the events...

So if you date someone you will ok to find your date talking to other women instead of looking for you ?

If I was waiting in line with my friend while she was getting food, yes I would be fine with it. I don't equate conversations with others with cheating or the desire to cheat, and I don't expect my partner to be laser-focused on me at all times. He was enjoying talking to new people from his culture, and when he saw you, he wanted you to join.

I actually always make it a point at parties to separate from my partner for a period of time, so we can enjoy ourselves as individuals for a bit before coming back together as a couple. I like being able to exercise my independence and my partners always have as well. If you hadn't abandoned him, he would have been going home with you. Your jealousy will likely overwhelm and suffocate this relationship before long, if it hasn't already.

Archived