Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO!!! Ohmy! I'm laughing so hard tears are streaming down my cheeks!

Snoman, you crack me up!

"credit card swipe" ?? Lol! People, if you're using a communal bar please DO NOT DO THIS! Eww! lol!!! Forget the hair that sticks to the bar, but anything up one's butt? Lather up nicely on your hands then soap the area. Hey, don't forget to wash when you do #2 as well. Just TPs don't cut it.

@ Nebular. "don't stick anything up there that's bigger than your elbow!" LMAO! Kids! Write that down! Someone print that on a shirt.

• 1 year later...

Omg- I am glad you put this up hahaha....well, wash myself with regular water each time I make a bowel movement aka poop haha but when I shower I use soap to clean the butthole from the outside- lol... ( ps: i do not do that credit card swipe thing hahaha- I rub my hands into the soap then use my soaped up hands.

But interesting enough when I am in a public restroom and I REAAAAAAALLLLY have to go then I have no other choice than use just toilet paper to wipe myself off and then there STILL is some left and after multiple times using the toilet paper I irritate my butthole skin! - sorry I know gross.

But yea she actually should wash her butt with soap- its because of the hygiene and bacteria that she is trying to get rid off.

My doctor told me that we have E.Coli in our intestines and it is sometimes BAD E.COli so if it is there it can transfer to your vagina and cause infections.

• 3 weeks later...

cheeze. truly the funniest thread ever!

but guys (and girls) what type of relationships do you have if you cannot discuss this with your partner?

the last time I was in the shower with my guy he just asked me if I wanted a soapy washdown all over (including the hotly discussed parts), of course I said yes - If he can touch me in bed, what's the problem in the shower?

OMG i remember this crazy thread! LMAO!

And my verdict still stands...if she is letting her butt get cleaned by only the soapy water trickling down to the crevice she must have one stinky bottom!

Must be what Lionel was talking about with stinky doggie style that one time...

So at thirty I just learned something new about the opposite sex. Women either have urinary infections or dirtier butts than guys. My butt is always sparkling clean I use so much soap. I will no longer date. I am very straight but I can't have sex with women knowing they have gross butts. I have a poop phobia. Thank God I never put my face anywhere near that part of them before.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for necroposting. I could use some help and it's related to this. Some of you might find this amusing.

I clean my ass thoroughly by using my hands and rubbing it down with a bit of body wash or soap, and then I bend over a bit opening my ass cheeks and making the tap from the bathtub spray it down using my other hand to make it more pressured. It's just the way I was raised, to clean my ass that way. Same with toilet paper, I wet it a bit sometimes.

Last night, my girlfriend just got out of the shower and we were having sex, I bent her over doggy style, and to my surprise, her ass still stunk. I went limp, and she doesn't know why, but that's the reason why. This is why I don't like doggy style that much, I mean I love the way it feels, I just wish I was wearing a nose plug.

It's probably "out of sight out of mind", you don't think of cleaning those parts cause you don't see it often.

I want her to clean it thoroughly, but I don't want to offend her and hurt her feelings. How do I bring this up? How would I go about getting her to make a habit of cleaning it like I do?

LOL.

I'm a hygiene fanatic.

I agree with the other ladies about soap, as my gyn has always said soap would be irritating, but I don't feel clean unless I've washed all my bits with Ivory soap.

As for your GF (ugh), get her in the shower, and wash her parts FOR her as part of touching each other. I can honestly say whenever I've taken a shower with a guy, I will shove my entire soapy hand all up in his crack, around his plums, etc., and he will do the same to me. The soap makes for nice lubrication, so make it into playtime. If she questions what you're doing to her, tell her you are just making sure she's clean, and then act like you're shocked she wouldn't clean herself this way.

Just don't put a soapy finger inside her. Sure way to get her an infection.

I wipe my butt with a washcloth and then throw that in the laundry. That is exactly why I feel baths clean better and are necessary. I just don't think sticking your hand up your butt with soap is a good idea, not mention gross. Try the washcloth it's like wiping without the actual touching of your a hole.

This thread never dies. I love it.

Tell her she should wash her butt hole when she showers... not the inside, of course, and I don't think it's even necessary to spray the hole with water (I never do), but I do scrub the outside of it with soap/body wash/whatever. It's gross to just let your butt get all stanky.

Archived