Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the original poster.

If you want your girlfriend to keep the area clean, I mean soapy clean, do this.... Next time you go down on her, stop dead on your track and get upto take fresh breath of air. (this is even if its squeaky clean). I would bet that she will keep that crevice squeaky clean afterwards. (or she may never let you get down on her again).

When I was a little kid, I never washed my ass. I just figured the water would drip down and then do it's thing.

But then one day I was in school and I bent down to pick up a pencil, and I got a whiff of ass cheese. I looked around for a culprit and was mortified to discover it was me. That was all it took, now ass washing has long been a lengthy and somewhat sacred ritual during bathing time.

This might seem crude, but next time I'd ask "What is that SMELL?". Direct her to the air it's hanging in. If she gets one sniff, I guarantee you she's going to build a very intimate relationship with her soap.

• 2 months later...

Fine. As Indians, we were taught to clean after the dump using our hands ( I know many westerners make fun of u but please look at the process ). We dont do it with jus hands. We use water with pressure using handheld showers or in villages they use ample water and left hand. Once they are sure they are clean perfectly, they wash hands using soap and water.

I still dont undersstand this self-cleansing mechanism.. can someboy explain?

I personally wipe it the western way using the tissue, then immediately jump into the tub and open the tap and let the warm water flow to clean it... then use some lather from the soap to clean it. Also, before bed, I make sure that I rinse my ass and private parts with warm water to keep away from infections.

I really didnt know how the westerners handle it when in publi places so I can learn something and I googled it, landed into this thread. Btw... isnt there a stanard practise here? Is it all a "Do as you wish" thing?

"credit card swipe" ?? Lol! People, if you're using a communal bar please DO NOT DO THIS! Eww! lol!!! Forget the hair that sticks to the bar, but anything up one's butt? Lather up nicely on your hands then soap the area. Hey, don't forget to wash when you do #2 as well. Just TPs don't cut it.

@ Nebular. "don't stick anything up there that's bigger than your elbow!" LMAO! Kids! Write that down! Someone print that on a shirt.

I stumbled on this thread entirely by accident. Oh dear god, this whole bit just made me laugh super hard..but oh what pleasant last thoughts before going to bed..oy!

oh I forgot to re post this thought, but to the guy who was turned off by his gf's butt during sex.....shower with her and see if you get wash eachother..then wash that part of her?

Um correction this thread is hilarious..I have never had problems with any of this stuff. if you are gentle with soap yes you can wash your parts, the buttcrack, and even ladies parts. If you are not rough and do not go sticking soap too deep inside your bootyhole and deep inside a ladies areas because yes those areas are sensitive.

Um correction this thread is hilarious..I have never had problems with any of this stuff. if you are gentle with soap yes you can wash your parts, the buttcrack, and even ladies parts. If you are not rough and do not go sticking soap too deep inside your bootyhole and deep inside a ladies areas because yes those areas are sensitive.

lol your right its not funny. its hilarious jaja. and yeah your right. jaja letting water just run is the same as washing with no soap. how clean will it get you if you wash your hands with just water after you go #2? lol works the same way with the back area

C'mon guys... its amazing. We do space exploration and look for extra terrestrial existence and we dont get to know hot to wipe ass? In the east, there are standard practices but in the west it is all "do/dont as you want".

Its not rocket science. Am jus wondering how the nature decided to keep all vital parts like eyes, nose mouth, diagonally far off from the parts that are researched here?

On a lighter note... saw a joke... 2 Sardars goto space ... they stay extra days run out of water and food, so they drink rocket fuel for few days. They land on earth a few days later and the next day 1 sardar get a call from the other. "Did you answer the nature's call today?" asks the one who called... the other says .. "No ... jus on the way". The first one says... "Please dont... I tried but then am calling you from the moon now!!!".

Btw.. I came accross a website dedicated to this ritual. Hope it helps...!!!!

Plz. follow the link htetepee howtowipeyourbutt dotcom

After reading this post, I thanked my lucky stars for landing me in Japan where we have the wonderful Washlet, an amazing invention attached to the toilet seat that takes perfect care of such matters in the privacy of the john...no soap or soup involved, and even if you don`t use it, it`s there, so everyone can *assume* that you did (no pun intended, but there does seem to be one lurking there, doesn`t there?).

I so agree. With all this focus on hygiene in the West, I don't know why on earth we can't manage to install water in toilets. I mean, all of Asia figured this out a long time ago. Why can't we? image removed

And just to add to all the others: this is the most fabulous thread going here at the moment

Wow... still so.. no-one bothered to check into the website I listed. Great. With this kinda behavious, we think we can have clean rear.... no way!!!!!!!!!

FYI

There is a website... so ... plz go... clean and B merry. Lets see if anyone wanna b-merry anymore...

• 1 year later...

Archived