Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

>>This is such a wild but informative topic>

HAhahaha. If I can see through the tears, I'll try and add my 2 cents worth...

Don't stick a bar of soap up your butt, don't stick anything up there that's bigger than your elbow! As for cleaning the area, the water will clean it to an extent, butt...you could use a gentle soap on the outside, just as though you were wiping after going #2. Same with your front, for females. Avoid the urethra and vagina.

Ohh man, I haven't had a good laugh like that for awhile...how does this topic come up with a girlfriend anyhoo?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm a prude, I can't believe this is being asked. What happened to mom's telling children how to properly care for themselves? Anyway a washcloth with soap on it should suffice. Trusting that the soapy water will run down and clean things, well that's a little to too trusting. And there is no way I'd actually stick a bar of soap there. I mean I do generally use the soap again, but the washcloth gets laundered.

This thing is still going strong??

Bars of soap up(or not) butts, liquid soaps running down cracks, elbows somehow being worked in.......

I never knew there were so many ways to clean your rear!!!

It seems easy to me.....no matter what your method of choice (insert one from the many offered in this post). I think it's important to clean the inside of your cheek walls and around the "exit" thoroughly. I think I figured that one out on my own. I don't ever remember discussing this with my mother, seeing it in children's books, or watching a video about butt cleaning in a high school health class.

Not much should ever be put through the exit! Except the occasional elbow!!

I think I'm going to bring this up while I'm out tonight to see the responses I get, then come back here half retarded and compare them. I actually think this could work as a thesis study!! "The Global Consensus On Cleaning Ones Rear"

I really wonder what the United States Surgeon General would say about this? I think I'm going to send him a quick email.

hah wow this topic is still hot? well i convinced her to use soap there and she seems to to still be ok (no infection). I also asked if she thought she felt cleaner and she said she felt the same but i thikn we can draw out a conclusion that soap or no soap we still need to clean it with water rite?haha

thanx for all the support i got on this topic ~! it was a major help. I also posted another topic on my relationship and i hope u guys can help me out on that too>

• 2 years later...

I'm a guy and normally what I would do is stick a warm soap

covered finger up there, just past the first knuckle under the finger

nail and no farther. And then thoroughly wash it off with warm water.

Most of the time I just do a credit card swipe with the wash cloth. Or I

lightly rub around the external surface with a bar of soap since I

always make sure to wipe thoroughly.

I've never had an infection before. The soapy finger advice is certainly

not for everyone, and can be a bit risky if you use too much soap.

Wonder what the soap looks like after this?

The soap never gets stained since I wipe myself both thorougly and often. And it's not like I'm sticking it up where the sun don't shine. As for the soap-finger, that's another story.

I still clean my sphinkter that way and get the ol' rustache waxed regularly, despite going back to being single.

The soap never gets stained since I wipe myself both thorougly and often. And it's not like I'm sticking it up where the sun don't shine. As for the soap-finger, that's another story.

I still clean my sphinkter that way and get the ol' rustache waxed regularly, despite going back to being single.

you shouldnt put soap UP your bum

and a guy with a hairless but would freak me out to the point of sexual frigidity

I think soap would irritate the rectum, maybe even make you have a BM in the bathtub.

What a thread indead, yet entertaining...

What if your GF is lying? Just so she doesn't have to admit she does it? Just a thought...

Just like some girls conceile burping, etc.

And it's most womens need to feel "thoroughly" clean. We shave pretty much everything and sometimes are known to take way too long showers.

Archived