Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

NO TURNING BACK DAY 85

He still crosses my mind, and from the past two days he's daily coming in my dreams. Sigh! I don't like, but then I know I'll get over him at the soonest. Anyway, fu*k him! Let me get into the subject, my next exam is on 12th October and I have got so much to learn from current affairs to static general awareness. Damn! I am already busted. However, I have planned for tomorrow, let's see how it'll go.

Cheers!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO TURNING BACK DAY 86

I don't know why I have been missing my ex these days, and I don't know why down the line I feel I wasn't worth all this pain, he did wrong, he used my weakness to get rid of me and break up with me and blah blah blah.... blood* emotions. I know it's just a phase and I'll be over this one too. Anyway, the day after tomorrow is my exam and I feel I shall be able to clear it.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 88

So, I had fairly done better in my today's exam. I am happy to see the progress in me. Then I had another exam at my institute which I had taken a little lightly, since I was already exhausted. Tomorrow is a big day for me. One of my main exams result shall be announced tomorrow. It's my dream and passion! Hope I'll get through it.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 89

I didn't post anything yesterday because my result of one of my exams is "FAILED". It's was my last attempt. And I am so very disappointed right now. I don't know what lies ahead. I feel as if this is it. But, then I can't stop now. I need yo work harder now. I must count on to my blessings. Actually, things are indeed hurting me.

NO TURNING BACK DAY 90

I am really very disappointed from myself. I failed in the field I loved the most and wanted to join. I feel there is nothing left in me, nothing at all.

And I have again begun to miss my ex (worst thing). I regret for being not a perfect girlfriend to him. I regret for having bad qualities which pushed him away. Like talking to him much over the phone and by crying in front him due to the stress, frustration and exhaustion because to which he decided to leave me forever.

Sigh! I am totally blank now!

This is a 90-day streak! Don't turn back now!

You can retake your exam. I know it seems like everything, but really it's only an exam. You have your health, right? Pets? Family? Friends? They're alright, I'm guessing? Then life is ok. Don't get discouraged.

No, I am surely not going to contact him. But it hurts every now and then, I feel bad for being his pathetic gf.

Yes, my family, friends etc. are all good.

And I can't retake that exam anymore. Now I got to look ahead for something else.

NO TURNING BACK DAY 91

I felt so low today. But by evening I was able to console myself. I gave an online mock test. Solved a reasoning section questions from previous year paper. But I slept a lot. Things I have to work upon: 1. My efficiency and accuracy.

2. Learn and understand dead GK.

3. My health and meeting the target of 1000km in NRC.

4. Anger control.

5. Respecting my parents and myself.

6. Be active, cheerful and vibrant. Forget the past and value myself more.

NO TURNING BACK DAY 92

I am feeling much better today. I was also very cheerful throughout the day plus I didn't have a headache today. I read the newspaper thoroughly after ages. My specs are really making me feel good. Looking forward to the other day.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 93

I woke up late today, so very late. Then I got preoccupied with household things. Diwali is around the corner. I had gone out in the evening with my family and we had shipped as well as had our dinner in the restaurant. And yes, today is second day without any headache.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 94

So, its Diwali time here. I was so tired all day due to cough and cold attack- change in the season thing! However, I had a hectic day as well, I helped my mummy in making sweets and the other salty and yummy dishes. Then I had to go out for some household work, and boom! I loved it, it was all colourful brightness outside. Everybody from shops to houses have decorated it with fairly lights. Tomorrow is the mega day! More like a fashion parade thing

Happy Diwali to all of you ENA guys!

Keep motivating each other and let's support everyone in their dark time.

And those who are going through their worst phase right now, just hang in there, you guys are definitely at the soonest going to see the light of your happiness. God bless you all.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 95

I agree that I am way to a head now. But right now my eyes are wet. I still feel bad. I still feel that I didn't deserve the rejection or breakup. I feel bad how he had used my weaknesses against me, so that he can detach himself from me. I feel bad how he never let me go, but when he saw my poor side he decided to leave me forever. Sigh! I know there is no point in missing him or thinking about him. I don't know when shall I stop missing him and forget about him forever. I don't know when my heart stop aching for him. Things happen for a reason or maybe not, but if it is so I don't know what good reason him breaking up with me holds!

Anyway, I have to make my tomorrow way too productive.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 96

It was a great day today. I woke up early and gave an online mock test later on studied and then slept off in the afternoon, then had my lunch and watched a show "outsourced" and I loved it. Then again, I was off to studying after that I went for evening jog and jogged for 4.34 km, took a shower, had my dinner, watched a few documentaries and now I am off to bed to begin my new day.

Cheers!

Do you think you'll get to a point where you'll stop counting days?

Well, I had decided to have No Contact till 16th of November! But, now I am firm on not contacting him forever. I would rather deal with the waves. I am just sticking on to the promise I had made to myself. After 16th of November I'll stop posting about it. Plus, it makes me happy that I did it, I thought I'll never ever be able to move on, but seeing this I feel so good that I am finally moving on and accepting the reality.

NO TURNING BACK DAY 99

Winter is almost on its way now. I like winter season a lot. Especially because during winters, the choices to eat delicious food increases. Yumm! Plus, I automatically tend to shed weight and my daily chores get efficiently and effectively synchronized. I went for morning workout and in the evening 4.34km. But I was so hungry throughout the day. Anyway, from tomorrow onwards I shall have to continue going to the institute.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 100

........ Don't know where to begin from. I woke up late today (around 7am). I gave an online test and my efficiency was lagging behind, but the best part is I did 21 questions in reasoning and all those 21 questions were right . Then I went to one of my friend's house, she had been inviting me to her home since a couple of weeks. Then we talked about many things and I told her about how I was being trolled by my life in a few previous years (relationship, breakup and blah blah blah). Then I solved a paper. All in all, the day wasn't that productive. Gotta drag my ass to do more.

Cheers!

Archived