Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

NO TURNING BACK DAY 66

Another night in hospital. I've got my exam day after tomorrow. Right now, my stomach is upset and my head is aching. Perhaps, my granny will get discharged tomorrow. Not only she, but even I'll also get discharge from all of the responsibilities. Let's see how things will go tomorrow.

Cheers!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO TURNING BACK DAY 67

Again, spending another night in hospital. Today, I have got email from IBPS. My exam is scheduled on the first day, first slot. Actually, I am really worried, because of this hospital issues my personal growth and career (ex are at stake. Damn it! I must work hardest.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 68

I dozed off early last night, and this is why I am writing now (about yesterday) .

I am right now at another state for my exam. My granny was discharged from hospital yesterday. We're now supposed to take her to the other hospital having much advanced technology to treat her cataract eyes.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am in another state for my exam. Hope it goes well. Hope my speed to do and presence of mind remains on the ground. My ticket to go back home is in waiting list. Hope, it gets confirmed.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 69

Going back home. My level of competency is way to low. I had attended only 37 questions out of 80. One of my friends has done 80 out of 80. Damn me. No, I don't want to blame anyone. It's all my mistakes because I didn't work hard. Whatever circumstances may come into your life. My determination and work towards it shouldn't be hampered, unless I let it do.

Anyway, my next exam is scheduled on 7th October. I got to work my ass off for a solid two weeks.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 71

I had a pretty good day today. I pampered my hair, cleaned my room, organised my desk and gave an online mock test for my upcoming exam. I did quite well, however, I didn't clear sectional cut off. Then I had solved quite a few questions in the evening. I want to go for running as well, but I have a few numbers of boils on inner thigh and it's painful to even walk. Anyway, from tomorrow onwards I shall be continuing going to my classes.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 72

Woke up at 6:15am

Took my mummy to the hospital at 10 and came back from there around 2:30 then immediately went to my institute and studied there till 7pm. Gosh! I was so very angry and furious at everyone today. Tomorrow got to wake up early and have to give a mock test for my upcoming exam.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 73

ANGER MANAGEMENT! I really need to learn how to control anger. I get angry a lot. I didn't do much today rather than stayed irritated and angry and almost ripped a friend off. My emotions are getting way out of control. This stress about career and exams have begun to affect my peace of mind, which I hardly ever have/had.

I must really now have a close and deep look inside me. Tomorrow I have to give two online mock test.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 76

I had a pretty low day in terms of productivity. I woke up late and then I was lagging behind. I went to the class and there I had studied about "AGE AND RELATION" in mathematics. Then I went for my eye check up and my reports were positive. My eye sights are low. Then I had given an online mock test and now winding up my day.

Oh yes, my friend is coming to my state. Tomorrow morning she'll be here, but I shall be meeting her day after tomorrow since she and I are both going to be busy with our chores.

Cheers!

I just went through my own thread a bit and saw this link again. Good job on getting to day 75!! Seems you are doing proper

Hey!

Thank you! How have you been?

Yes, I am much, much better now. Things definitely happened for my betterment and I am glad I have learnt something out of it. I now appreciate for who I am now.

Hope you're also doing great.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 77

I had slept a lot today, even now I am sleepy. So basically I didn't do anything rather than sleeping.

So here's is my tomorrow's errands:

WAKING UP EARLY- so that I finish off as much work as I can because I shall be going out with my friend.

Exercising.

Online mock test.

Dusting/washing/polishing my scooter.

One offline mock test set.

Healthy breakfast!

These are the things which I have to finish before 8 am.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 78

I had an awesome day today. I roamed around with my childhood schoolmate. We had so much fun today and best part is my brother has joined us as well. I woke up early today around 4:10 am then studied a little, then went for running, after that gave an online mock test.

Tomorrow I got to fill up the form because tomorrow is the last date more importantly have to wake up early like today.

Cheers!

Hey!

Thank you! How have you been?

Yes, I am much, much better now. Things definitely happened for my betterment and I am glad I have learnt something out of it. I now appreciate for who I am now.

Hope you're also doing great.

Cheers!

Doing alright actually, I am still sometimes updating my own thread. Overal things are alright, some ups and downs still. Getting there step-by-step, I socialize a lot with different people from around the world at the local bar. It's quite fun, overal I am able to get my time full. Just wished my heart was whole again xD. Keep it up! This NC is definitely benefitting us both

NO TURNING BACK DAY 79

I woke up late today and was feeling tired and lethargic and kept on dozing off. I thought of not going to the institute, but all of a sudden I pushed away my thoughts and went to take a bath at 1100 hrs got ready and left home within half an hour (1135 hrs). Studied there till 1500 hrs. Came back and immediately went into my room and slept off, then I woke up around 1845 hrs. Seems I low in energy today. Anyway, I have got 3 mock offline papers to work upon.

Cheers!

I love this journal, Elavohra. You inspired me to start something similar in mine

It's lovely to see how far you've come in just 78 days. You give me hope that I really will be okay eventually. I'm only on day 3 of NC. I'll try to stay strong like you!

Hey love! I am glad this journal is inspiring you to move ahead and insisting you to do better from now on. And yes, you shall be fine, I vouch you for that.

At the threshold of your NC you shall be challenged by your emotions every now and then. Hence, you must keep yourself stubborn/ strong headed at that very point of time.

Have patience and forgive yourself for everything. Don't regret any damn thing.

And if you need more emotional support, you can even PM me.

Hugs to you!

Cheers!

Doing alright actually, I am still sometimes updating my own thread. Overal things are alright, some ups and downs still. Getting there step-by-step, I socialize a lot with different people from around the world at the local bar. It's quite fun, overal I am able to get my time full. Just wished my heart was whole again xD. Keep it up! This NC is definitely benefitting us both

I did stalked your thread and read a little.

I am glad you're healing, this is the best part of post break up phase. Yes, NC is definitely helping us to focus and mind our own business and progress in our career. Just keep updating me how well evolving you're are.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 80

Although I had worked out in the morning, I really had the most unhealthy day. Eaten all the rubbish I could and that too in larger quantities. Damn me! My head is aching right now. And I had only solved two offline mock tests.

Tomorrow I have to solve at least 3 offline mock tests and one online mock test. In order to complete these tasks I must in fact have to wake up a little earlier. I am glad I am already sleepy right now.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 81

I didn't go to the institute for my maths class rather I had stayed home and studied for my exam which is on 7th October.

I believe I'll clear my preliminary exam. Hope my efficiency and presence of mind remain good on that day.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 82

I don't know why, but I missed my ex today. I hated it. I was getting weak, I was missing him terribly that I had tears in my eyes. I felt bad that I was so bad to him that even my sincere apologies weren't also accepted.

Anyway, I have my exam tomorrow and it's in the first slot. I am quite afraid. I hope my presence of mind and efficiency stays on par. Hope I do wonders in my exam tomorrow.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 84

I had a lazy day. We ate our dinner a few hours ago and now my stomach is bloating. I am already gaining weight and I have begun to feel very tough to exercise. Anyway, tomorrow is Monday and I shall be going to the gym to burn calories. And have to wake up early to give an online mock test.

Cheers!

Archived