My Boyfriend the nude exhibitionist

Squeezie

Look combining him walking around or being naked in his own house with he is acting like he is single and simply silly. The two are not connected and your focus in totally off on a tangent about this.

No woman is going to run up to him and go "omg I saw your ding dong in the window the other day and it's hot". However, if your living room is as visible as you say, either your neighbors will have a good laugh at his expense or perhaps politely tell him to knock it off as they are getting tired of having to bleach their eyeballs after seeing him.

Anyway, the real issue that you should be focusing on, instead of this naked nonsense, is that how he sees life together is not how you see it. Those kinds of differences are things that break up marriages let alone dating relationships. It's big and it's important to iron out before you move anywhere and if you don't like 1950's housewife, then go get your job back and make sure you don't get trapped financially with someone whose expectations do not match yours.

I agree, it's great being naked. My concern and annoyance was the fact it was right by our large apartment window in full view. We face around 200 other apartments, so it's not really in private

And I'm sure 200 tenants are going to be watching your windows because every single one of them is a Peeping Tom. Right...

It's his body. What's it matter to you? He isn't going to a public park and exposing himself intentionally. Hopefully he isn't doing it when you are bringing guests over. Just leave it alone.

Is this a new problem, or something you're just now seeing in the relationship? Not sure why suddenly this is a problem.

That said, while walking around nude in your home is not a problem, doing it in front of open windows where kids can see? Yeah, I'd have a serious problem with that.

The fact is when someone else does something that makes other people uncomfortable and it interferes with their quality of life then yeah, it's a problem. If no one can see in, great. But if young mothers in the area or the elderly or just people living there now have to avoid the area at all due to your boyfriend's junking sticking out there for the whole world to see that's not cool.

It'd be like me going out on my front steps tossing knives at a paper target of person with fake blood spattered all of the picture. Sure it's my property, I can do what I want, it's not like I'm tossing knives at anyone and it's just a little steak knife, we all have those so what's the big deal, right?

But do I think people are going to find it menacing and expect the police to show up sooner or later? Well, yeah I sure as fricking hope so. Would I expect my neighbors to feel a tad threatened by it, anxious, perhaps even triggered if they'd ever been knifed? Again, duh!

Normal people close the drapes or sell tickets and make some money out of that stuff. What he's doing is frankly, not cool if he's walking around knowing anyone can see him and that maybe they wouldn't want to see him, because they have a right to look out their windows and enjoy the view and not wonder if a sex offender has moved into the block and they don't dare send their kids out to play on the lawn by his house. I'm sure if you got naked and started strutting your stuff in front of the windows he'd be more than a bit upset.

Fine to do whatever in the privacy of your own home. Not okay to do it where the world can see though. It's kind of why we don't have giant floor to ceiling glass windows that are uncovered in a bathroom where all your neighbors can see you taking a dump or plucking your nose hairs.

Single has got nothing to do with it. In your own home where no one can see, if you want to stand on your head and yodel nude I could care less. I just don't want to be walking down the street or watering my plants, minding my own business in my home and then look up and see a freak show being put on by neighbors who should know better.

Archived