It's a boy!

Heather Dawn

Glad to hear the delivery was "easy". Just anecdotally I've noticed from friends' and colleagues' stories that the "predicted weight" of babies (based on ultrasound) is often pretty far off, in this case thank goodness he wasn't too big!

Enjoy your first days at home with baby.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgeous baby

I hope you are doing well. It's exhilarating and scary and wonderful all at the same time.

I bet you and Dad are totally in love. Enjoy every day with your adorable son.

Thank you!! It's insane how in love we are. We can't stop staring at him!

Figured I'd drop a couple more pics:

]

]

]

Glad to hear the delivery was "easy". Just anecdotally I've noticed from friends' and colleagues' stories that the "predicted weight" of babies (based on ultrasound) is often pretty far off, in this case thank goodness he wasn't too big!

Enjoy your first days at home with baby.

Thank you!! We got home yesterday.

And yup, lots of friends warned me if that! They did get it right in the sense that he was right where the ultrasound tech thought he'd be - but nowhere near the heifer the OB or MW expected.

AWWW! I went and looked for news of your baby just now and found this thread.....He's absolutely gorgeous! I just want to pinch those little cheeks and go coochie coochie coochie!

He's adorable and I'm glad it all went well!

Enjoy this time, but I'm sure you both will!

Congratulations from me!

AWWW! I went and looked for news of your baby just now and found this thread.....He's absolutely gorgeous! I just want to pinch those little cheeks and go coochie coochie coochie!

He's adorable and I'm glad it all went well!

Enjoy this time, but I'm sure you both will!

Congratulations from me!

Thank you, thank you!!! We're absolutely enjoying this time - we're so in love and everything is amazing, even his meltdowns lmao

My kids were born with full heads of hair too. Thick, dark hair. My son looked like a little Cro-Magnon man with his hair almost down to his (sparse) eyebrows.

And your boy doesn't look like he went through childbirth! My kids looked puffy in their faces. Maybe because I had a hard time giving birth

Oh, Heather, you can tell already this boy is going to be a real character! Look, he is using no legs or arms, only his incredibly cute face, to charm the ladies already. With his furrowed right brow and expressive mouth, he has learned to use all the exposed features to get his messages across.

He is the epitome of adorable!!!!!

You must be having the time of your lives with him!!!!

Archived