Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you grateful for today?

SpottiOtti

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm grateful for a small mountain town where they make the best chile-infused wine on the planet and every other man you see looks like Sam Elliot including my SO. Yum.

I am grateful your SO looks like Sam Elliot. There should be more of them!!

Yeah, jealous of you Mhowe. Mine can't even boil water.

Today, I am grateful for a day off from both my jobs. Also for the fact that it isn't over 90 degrees outside anymore - "fall" is finally here! ("Fall" because South Texas.)

I did land my butt in the "chef's butter" as my sister says!

That being said ---- I am grateful for a wonderful bf, the closing of a great summer, and the chance to wish my brother a wonderful married life (starting at age 55) in the coming weeks.

Thanksgiving week!! Because it is too amazing a holiday to limit to only one day!!

My favorite holiday of all.

All the harvest foods. Chill in the air. Leaves turning colours. Sweaters and flannel and leather and boots; all the autumn clothes. Football games with blankets. Warm drinks again. Walks in the park. The sweet spot where you don't need air conditioner nor heater. Getting together for meals. Cooking and eating.

The spirit of giving that gets into people around this time.

HUSH! It's not my favorite holiday yet, Halloween!

I too love Thanksgiving, and even Christmas, but hate the fact that winter follows. YUCK

Thanksgiving week!! Because it is too amazing a holiday to limit to only one day!!

My favorite holiday of all.

All the harvest foods. Chill in the air. Leaves turning colours. Sweaters and flannel and leather and boots; all the autumn clothes. Football games with blankets. Warm drinks again. Walks in the park. The sweet spot where you don't need air conditioner nor heater. Getting together for meals. Cooking and eating.

The spirit of giving that gets into people around this time.

Archived