Congrats to the LGBT Community!

While don’t allow any sort of threads that might lead to political debates we decided to leave this one open as it affects so many lives and relationships.

Please note that we will not be so understanding about posts that will try to turn this thread to any sort of debate. If you can’t simply congratulate and contribute positively press the back button in your browser and find another thread where you can have a positive contribution.

I'm really happy that gay marriages will now be recognized in a federal level. My boyfriend and I watch Suze Orman on the weekends and she was advising an older gay couple and was telling them that because of DOMA, neither would get the spouse's social security if one of them died, so they would have to take out expensive life insurance to protect themselves. So sad!

Now, that will no longer be necessary!

While don’t allow any sort of threads that might lead to political debates we decided to leave this one open as it affects so many lives and relationships.

Please note that we will not be so understanding about posts that will try to turn this thread to any sort of debate. If you can’t simply congratulate and contribute positively press the back button in your browser and find another thread where you can have a positive contribution.

Thank you. And thanks for the reversal on my infraction.

Again, congrats to everyone! I'm so happy for you all (and for the human race).

Glad to hear, well done America yopu are catching up now with the rest of the world

I actually read yesterday that more gay Americans (proportionally) are now able to get married than gay Europeans. So technically we're ahead of everyone

It's very interesting to see how much things have changed in 17 years. I hope more states will move to legalize gay marriage soon.

I actually read yesterday that more gay Americans (proportionally) are now able to get married than gay Europeans. So technically we're ahead of everyone

It's very interesting to see how much things have changed in 17 years. I hope more states will move to legalize gay marriage soon.

Per head of population but Im talking about in terms of enacting the law Dont want to turn this into a political debate !! Congrats America..

Archived