Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That seems rare for you, Vic.

But we all have our moments. I've had too many of those moments. Usually when hurting and angry about it.

I sure won't judge you while you work through it.

Mostly when I feel like that I say nothing. I don't even talk about it. I just asked my husband if he ever feels like being mean on purpose and he said, nope. The thing is I do I just never act on it.

It could be anything. Bad moods are weird. Sometimes all there is is to ride it out. And not act it out: you are smart.

I hope you feel better soon.

Yeah I never act on it because the person has done nothing to me. I know the unreasonable feelings are coming from inside me.

You're right I do not get this way too often so it is annoying when I do.

I am not sure why telling you my life hurts you more in particular. So much so you can not respond to me? Huh. It happened to ME remember. It is a part of ME and I have never hidden that fact and you still can not deal with it? Why? Why is it so hard for you? I have to deal with your issues all the time which is far far far worse than what is wrong with me. I know you do not see it that way but at least what is wrong with me is not fatal. Yet I respond to you.

You know, your not being able to respond to me IS rejection of who I am. And you said, "go find other people to talk to." So I did that and now you say, " What?" when I tell you that I have.

Make sense please.

Well hey your son needs the calories, tell him to go big or go home, lol!

He sure does!! I am so not sure what is up with him. He was always very very thin but now it is worse. He is hanging onto his 29 inch waist pants and they are falling down. Men's pants don't come any smaller.

Archived