Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had another bout of panic and anxiety as I was trying to fall asleep last night. It has been happening for almost a week now. It is very very uncomfortable when it happens. It is starting to distress me. I had to have my husband hold me or I would never fall asleep.

I am thinking it's a reaction with the vitamin D. Because when I was taking it before this happened. Maybe if I take away the vitamin D it will stop. I need the vitamin D though to finish off the Winter. Winter is so hard and dismal for me. I just severely lack energy and I cry a lot. If I take vitamin D I'm fine.

I think my mom can be so suck it up buttercup because her parents were the same. Once they moved on her while she was away with her school band for a week. She came home to find out they had moved and they had not even told her. Lucky she knew where the house was. After she walked 25 miles to the new house she was sobbing on her front lawn and her mom told her to stop her operatics and get in the house.

I think my mom can be so suck it up buttercup because her parents were the same. Once they moved on her while she was away with her school band for a week. She came home to find out they had moved and they had not even told her. Lucky she knew where the house was. After she walked 25 miles to the new house she was sobbing on her front lawn and her mom told her to stop her operatics and get in the house.

My mom can be like this, her mother/grandmother DEFINITELY was...My mom, not so much. She's a soft 80%. The 20% hardass comes out sometimes.

My mom can be like this, her mother/grandmother DEFINITELY was...My mom, not so much. She's a soft 80%. The 20% hardass comes out sometimes.

My mom has a soft heart which she shows a lot but never look like you are going to ditch responsibility or your butt is grass. Her mom was 100% hardass. She liked kids three and under. The minute you had an opinion and could voice it you were toast. My grandmother had very limited emotional coping skills. But she was an orphan raised on the charity of family members. And she grew up very dirt poor. As in she even had no shoes kind of poor.

My mom has a soft heart which she shows a lot but never look like you are going to ditch responsibility or your butt is grass. Her mom was 100% hardass. She liked kids three and under. The minute you had an opinion and could voice it you were toast. My grandmother had very limited emotional coping skills. But she was an orphan raised on the charity of family members. And she grew up very dirt poor. As in she even had no shoes kind of poor.

My grandmother's mother ,my great-grandmother died when my grandma was six. Her father had eight kids and he was a train engineer so he could not keep them all. He gave up his four youngest children the youngest of which was two days old. He was heartbroken to have to do it but the three he gave up to other family members and the youngest he gave up for adoption. The adoption however was an open adoption she kept her own family's name and she got to see her family all the time. My grandmother was raised by her mother's mother until she was 12 from the time she was six. Then her grandmother died. Their grandmother had taken the youngest three. The eldest four got to stay at home. After her grandmother died she went to live with an uncle. He took her out of school and made her work his potato farm. After that her father came to pick her up and she was taken in by her eldest brother.

She did have some soft spots after all she took me in when my parents split up when I was-year-old. She would also clothe and feed anybody who needed it.

She had a very sensitive heart and it was very easy to break. I am a lot like her actually. I look like her and act like her

Do you guys go out to eat when you go up to your mother's? I would think it would be hard on you to have to cook after coming home from a long drive.

My mom made homemade soup for us for lunch for when we got there. My inlaws took us out for supper before we drove home.

Archived