Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks OG. It was awesome to get my hair dyed at the salon and then cut twice in the same month.

I think I am trying to prove to myself I am not doing too bad for being 3 years away from FIFTY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have been feeling so crappy about myself lately.

Seriously what is she playing at? My aunt who is near me she's crazy! She leaves a message on my answering machine that says oh I see you called uncle G why did you call? I was going through his phone and see that you called. Call me back right away.

Wha?????? Lady I have never called you guys in my life. I even checked my phone to make sure it didnt butt dial him. Nope my phone didn't but dial either. So she must've seen where he called me. Because remember they're number dialed me sometime last week. What the hell is she playing at now?

Your haircut and color look very cute! I think it suits your face well. Amazing what it does to one's confidence. I love getting my haircut and colored (won't be doing that for a long long time now).

Thank you Yeah I always feel 1 million times better when I get my haircut and coloured.

I was telling my counsellor that I was experiencing panic again and she said that is because we are shaking that box of rocks a bit. I said I was waking up in the night again.

On the crazy side I think she's pregnant????? I can not tell so far yet and I hate to ask as I know she said she was single before. I have no idea what I will do if she is pregnant and I have to get another counsellor when she goes on leave. Hopefully I am mistaken.

The parent teacher interviews went pretty good. This time my husband made it parent-teacher interviews. He always manages to wow the teachers.

I was the last person to make it in last night for confession. Confessions were being held at the same time my course was. I have a really good rapport with our priest. It felt so good to be absolved. There are also confessions being held next Friday.

The cats were running around like crazy about 330 last night. I had to get up at about 345 and spray everyone with water. Man they are little monkeys from hell.

Haha that's funny when you say you had to spray everyone with water. Be even funnier with one of those super soaker guns (do they still make those?!)

Haha that's funny when you say you had to spray everyone with water. Be even funnier with one of those super soaker guns (do they still make those?!)

Hm I don't know if they still make those. I use an old Windex bottle filled with water. My two older cats are always good sleepers that night but these kittens are mayhem. They stir up my four-year-old cat something fierce. And there's three cats running around in the middle of the night clanging and banging and crashing. Last night almost lost my mind. My husband and my son never heard a thing. Once everyone got a spray to the face though things pretty much calmed down.

Archived