Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you believe it seven years before I pull my Canada pension ! In seven years I will be 60 !!! Where did life go ?!

Today I’m taking my son to get his paperwork filled out to get his access2 Card. It has to be filled out by a medical professional and then sent back to Easter Seals . Basically it allows him to enjoy attractions , museums ,movies ,train rides and things for free as a disabled person. However ,the highway to our new doctor’s office has been washed out when the dam broke the other day . So I have to find a new way around .

So all that happened yesterday with my in-laws was that I guess somebody got them to sign consent forms. The actual assessment is in two weeks. 🙄

Not sure what my father-in-law was going to consent to because his dementia is so bad . I’m not even sure he can legally consent to anything.

My foot is aching.

I had a hard time at Mass on Sunday. I started to cry because I never let my aunt have any ounce of forgiveness before she died. What she did is on her head and what I have done is on mine . All I can do is pray for her .

Today and tomorrow and then it is holidays. Next year we are probably going to New Brunswick for holidays . J’s family owns a cottage out there. That is her extended family. One of her cousins owns it and they rent it out all summer. The place is amazing and right on the ocean. The price is amazing too, $1200 for a week. So me and J and my hubby and son and her one daughter are going . So $300 for everyone. The cottage sleeps 10 and has everything but AC. It is right in the area my mother’s parents were born.

And what really makes me angry is that she knew my dad was in the hospital five days ago and she couldn’t friggin call me ??????? Five friggin days ago you knew this Marilyn and you thought you would tell me Friday right before my holiday . You’re a . Feel like calling her right now because she’s going on holidays today and telling her what her nice fabulous brother did. Do you want to know that your other brother is a rapist and a child molester I hope you have a good holiday .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am putting this here because it is not up for discussion. The liberal left and extreme left thinks that it’s tolerant and all inclusive . It thinks that it is so enlighten . Really, it is full of sh*t . It is just as elitist ,intolerant uninclusive and unenlightened as anything else . Society is a black sinkhole .

Twice in the past three months my military spouses community has been extremely divisive . And they think they’re so inclusive and tolerant and have kept the peace . 🙄. What they don’t know is people have left the group and don’t want to post because of how they are . And whats more is they are spoiled entitled snot’s who don’t care and the admin’s let it continue .

The disloyalty in the group is incredible . Something I really can’t abide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived