Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's wrong?

The personal attacks on this forum are getting unreal. Apparently everybody needs to be an expert in the field to give advice. They also can't have any issues of their own at all or their advice is invalid. Not to mention they have to be a single-parent or they've never known hardship.

I don't know one human being on earth that doesn't have unresolved issues. So apparently we all give crap advice and we should just stop.

ahk, I saw that thread. Think some of the barbs were directed at my response. No biggie. A little frustrating that the thread got closed down before I could reply, but it makes sense why it was so things didn't escalate further.

Yeah, everyone has issues. to me, throwing out "don't even have kids" "must be a professional then" etc etc etc...is just distractions from what we were actually talking about. Bleh, heard it all before, nothing new.

At the end of the day though, I still think everyone who posted in there was awesome. For their own reasons. But there are differences in opinions and beliefs - strong ones - and sometimes that gets a bit ugly.

Vic, I thought you made some good posts with some relevant points. So some people dont want to hear it - well they are gonna do what they are gonna do.

Phew made me some mad I must say.

Whatever is happening in people's lives attacking others who have done nothing wrong to them is out of line. And it made me right mad when I have devoted my life as well to helping others through work and volunteering and did not feel I deserved that.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you here, I had a babysitter and a fun night

Girl, please, that is the LAST thing you should be getting chest pains over. Pfft. It's not the first time you've(speaking both specifically and generally here) been disagreed with, sneakily insulted, or discounted. I get why it might get under your skin, however. Totally understand.

I think people go through rough times and don't step back when they really should step back. I have left ENA 3 times for brief periods because I was bordering on snarky ass to the posters.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you here, I had a babysitter and a fun night

Girl, please, that is the LAST thing you should be getting chest pains over. Pfft. It's not the first time you've(speaking both specifically and generally here) been disagreed with, sneakily insulted, or discounted. I get why it might get under your skin, however. Totally understand.

I think people go through rough times and don't step back when they really should step back. I have left ENA 3 times for brief periods because I was bordering on snarky ass to the posters.

I am so glad you had a good night out!

I cannot believe how annoyed I am about that backwards development. I don't want to go back to where I was in the summer. I actually can't go back to where was in the summer. I will die if I do. I would literally not be able to take it.

You are not going backwards! Healing is not linear as you know. Just look at it as a bump in the road. HUGS!

ps. sorry I haven't been around much - getting slammed at work.

You are not going backwards! Healing is not linear as you know. Just look at it as a bump in the road. HUGS!

ps. sorry I haven't been around much - getting slammed at work.

Hey Kaytie. I know most likely I'm going to be just fine. I am probably giving last night just too much credence than what it is worth.

I hope work isn't treating you too badly.

If you took the calcium supplement at the same time it may minorly cut down on the effectiveness of the clonazepam. My grandma used to take, she would wait a few hours to take the calcium or try not to drink like, milk with the pill. It's not a major interaction.

You just got yourself really worked up last night.

If you took the calcium supplement at the same time it may minorly cut down on the effectiveness of the clonazepam. My grandma used to take, she would wait a few hours to take the calcium or try not to drink like, milk with the pill. It's not a major interaction.

You just got yourself really worked up last night.

Yeah I take it at minimum four hours difference. I will take my vitamin D in the morning maybe. Because I take my clonazepam at 4 o'clock.

Archived