Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

I finally got to sleep thankfully. Then my alarm woke me at 5 AM and I called my mom to make sure she was awake. I hope the little man's operation goes well. At least one thing about being an infant you can't get scared because you don't know what's coming.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would've replied, "Can I have both?" In a semi- joking manner even though I'd mean it.

Even though he would like to beat my uncle to death he knows he can't. He would go to jail and that bastard would still be out there, maybe if he was unsuccessful. Plus he would get court-martialed from the Forces. And my son would be without a dad. Even though would it feel good momentarily we all know that would be stupid.

My mom was faced with that decision long time ago. Years and years ago when we still lived there she saw my uncle crossing the street and she was stopped at a stoplight. She thought about running him over and killing him. Then she thought about me being stuck with my dad for forever and thought not a hope.

They're hoping that the baby does not have any brain damage. They think they are sure he doesn't. Although he may have been pretty close because he's stop breathing for three minutes. He recognized everybody after the morphine wore off. He wanted to be held and cuddled by my mom. That was a pretty monumental surgery for a one-year-old.

Another member on my thread about the wording of my letter suggested the timing of my letter. She suggested if I send the letter before he comes he will have a chance but his spin on it while he is here. That is something I have to think about.

[video=youtube;T2NEU6Xf7lM] "

I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played, and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

It goes like this

The fourth, the fifth

The minor fall, the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to a kitchen chair

She broke your throne, and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Baby I have been here before

I know this room, I've walked this floor

I used to live alone before I knew you.

I've seen your flag on the marble arch

Love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

There was a time when you let me know

What's really going on below

But now you never show it to me, do you?

And remember when I moved in you

The holy dove was moving too

And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Maybe there’s a God above

But all I’ve ever learned from love

Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you

It’s not a cry you can hear at night

It’s not somebody who has seen the light

It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

You say I took the name in vain

I don't even know the name

But if I did, well, really, what's it to you?

There's a blaze of light in every word

It doesn't matter which you heard

The holy or the broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

I did my best, it wasn't much

I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch

I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

And even though it all went wrong

I'll stand before the Lord of Song

With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah

I hope the baby will be ok.

Can you carb load your son? I would think that would be the fastest way to put on weight.

He seems to be ok Hunt. My mom is spending 12 hours in the hospital today with him and she was there 14 hours yesterday. The nurses want her to stay all day and night because they " do not have time." But my mom is too old for that and she has my sister too.

He eats FIVE peanut butter sandwiches a day as well as his meals. So I am not sure what is happening here. But he is so so so thin. He is about 6 feet tall and 130 pounds if that. He used to be 137. I don't know. Maybe I better call the dr.

My counsellor liked my letter as is. She said it should contain emotion.

We discussed what was likely unlikely and what was fantasy as far as expectations of the confrontation.She said if I have little expectation I won't have far to fall. She said I am pretty realistic in my expectations.

Something that she brought up that I have not considered is that if I out him with his family how likely is he to strike back at me? I would say very likely. I have decided not to say anything while he is here. That way he has no opportunity to physically attack me.

Will he probably email or phone me?? YUP you bet. He is very vindictive. I totally expect him to attack me some how.

I let her read the court documents and she said he sounded like a total baffoon.

Archived