Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright. I'm a guy. Whenever my gf and I start to make out....I usually get a boner really quickley. I usually get somewhat embarrassed...but I quickley forget about it as I am with her.

embarrassing story: one time my gf and I were making out. I was on my back. she was on top. out of nowhere she started laughing cause I kind of lifted her up. she will never let me live it down...but it is one of our inside jokes.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, this makes me feel even worse. Everyone here says their guys always have boners when they make out, and all the guys say the same. Mine never does anymore, until I start touching it (and even then it takes a minute..)

All guys are different. I wouldn't worry about it that much, as long as he does get hard eventually, it's all good!!! Oh yes, and it is definitely a TURN ON!!!

Wow... I never realized how many girls knew that it happened to us.

I used to hide it till my gf and I got more comfortable...

The most embarrassing experience(s) are when the pre-cum leak through my boxers and pants, creating a nice wet spot on my pants.

I had it REALLY bad once... just once, before we were comfortable with each other, I had to quickly tie my sweater around my waist... after bringing it up, turns out she saw it anyways.

So yeah, I get an erection from kissing all the time, and from the sounds of things, so do most guys... and most girls don't seem to have a problem with it. cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it... I think it's hot.... when I dont see my boyfriend for around a week, just seeing him and hugging him gets him hard... to me, thats definitely a huge turn-on...

turn off: making out with guy on couch... guy ejaculates. without any touching

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, ive been reading all this, and its really encouraging to know that getting an erection isn't as freaky for the girl as the guy.

but kind of along the same subject(yet not), what about the random erections? I dont know if this has been discussed or not(just joined to post in this thread), but-i kid u not-erections happen(at least to me, and i hope to others so im not just a freak) at totally random times. Most often for me, ill be sitting in one of my computer classes at school...yeah. basically, nothin has happened to validate it, but i end up lowering my chair a bit and sliding as close to the desk as i can.

whoo, random stuff as fast as its coming to me.......

well duh(no offense), course it happens when hes talkin bout sex. least that has an excuse. i mean about the times when its totally NOT supposed to be happening. Like walking through the hallways between classes. And the worst part about them is that even if you can hide it, the total awkward and obvious movements it takes makes it almost better to just leave it alone.

If you are still calling it a 'boner' and the girls you are kissing thinks its gross.... Im guessing you should probably go back to doing your homework and leave the kissing to someone of proper age

Not to mention, that any girl that kisses a guy, should be expecting the 'gross boner' if not someones not doing something right.

Ok, ive been reading all this, and its really encouraging to know that getting an erection isn't as freaky for the girl as the guy.

but kind of along the same subject(yet not), what about the random erections? I dont know if this has been discussed or not(just joined to post in this thread), but-i kid u not-erections happen(at least to me, and i hope to others so im not just a freak) at totally random times. Most often for me, ill be sitting in one of my computer classes at school...yeah. basically, nothin has happened to validate it, but i end up lowering my chair a bit and sliding as close to the desk as i can.

whoo, random stuff as fast as its coming to me.......

Im the same way... and im in my mid 20s now. The wind blows, I think of something, see a hot girl walk by... doesnt matter. You just gotta learn how to ah... hide it. Keep a book handy, your backpack etc. when in school surrounded by hotties. Or if you are well endowed.. the it hang out there... sure to pick up some chicks then.

• 2 weeks later...

Men can't control it. Any old stimulus, visual or physical can excite a man. I know that if I was kissing a girl and I wasn't "excited" I would be concerned. All my friends know when I am "excited" (usually cause of play fighting and wrestling with my friends who are girls) cause I make this face exactly: 0_0

They all laugh and say "Awww... did we set you off again, Keitaro?" I believe most girls find it flattering that they can physically excite a man.

If it`s like a first kiss with someone, and I feel them get one, it`s not flattering like it is with a boyfriend.

Hey I have a question for the gentlemen - what do you think when you see girls/own girlfriend with erect nipples under their tops? Is it a turn on, embarrassing, funny, good, bad...???

well, keep in mind, guys arent that hard to turn on, so...I would take the options you provided and reply with: yes, its a turn on--and--it can be kind of funny, i guess, depending on the situation. whether this is good or bad is up to the people involved though.