Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a lot of the replies aren't necessarily for, lets say, the first kiss with a guy. I mean I totally get why a woman would find it a turn on with their fiance, current b/f or husband, but what about a guy you dated for just a short while who you liked?

Just bumping the post because I really am curious about this. Any takers for the question?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty surprised by the number of females who associate flattery with accidental erections while kissing. I feel that getting flattered would make more sense if you’re deliberately aiming to arouse him and then, of course, to follow it up with love-making.

I only say that because an erection is easily a reaction to non-manual stimuli as it is to a manual stimulus. E.g., males could just as likely get a boner when they're by themselves, without kissing or touching a partner (such as by thinking erotic thoughts or looking at erotic pictures).

Since getting an erection is just a basic function of male physiology, I kind of find it funny to associate boners with flattering or complimenting the partner who's kissing whoever it is that's sporting wood.

As for the topic...yeah, of course it's normal. It isn't "ewww nasty" unless you're not ready to be in that possible situation to begin with, but I'd argue that it doesn't really indicate anything in terms of whether or not you're a good kisser/"make-out artist," either.

If I am kissing my bf in a place that isnt appropriate for him to be aroused in, he will push me away

I dont mind, I understand that sometimes a general kiss doesnt make him get hard, but making out pretty much always makes him excited.

I like it, I like that he finds me attractive

• 2 months later...

now, i know this is quite unusual - or at least i think it is - but even when i'm not kissing my gf, like for example last time i was with her i was stroking her thigh and butt, sometimes i actually ejaculate! and she's not even been touching my penis. i guess she must just turn me on that much! or i have a very high sex drive or something! she's my first gf so i can't really compare the experience to anything else - not that i want to! a little off topic, but i just thought i'd share...

I know there have been a bunch of topics like this, but the girls don't reply much to them and it'd be nice to have a girls input.....

When you are making out with a guy and you feel a boner does it make you think "eww thats nasty" or do you like it?? These examples are just general, if you could explain more thatd be great.

haha I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

First, I just wanted to say that as a guy, I'm glad to know that women are not repulsed by an erection after a kiss because its always been a fear of mine that a girl would kiss me and then think I'm some kind of a sick pervert because of an erection.

If it`s like a first kiss with someone, and I feel them get one, it`s not flattering like it is with a boyfriend.

Hey I have a question for the gentlemen - what do you think when you see girls/own girlfriend with erect nipples under their tops? Is it a turn on, embarrassing, funny, good, bad...???

I think I can safely speak for 99.999% of men when I say its VERY good and probably a huge turn on.

Woa this thread is three years old!

Anyways, I like it. Well, I suppose it depends on if you are into the guy. I dated my ex for years but was not into him. Sometimes I just wanted a kiss and would get annoyed by an erection because I didn't want to have sex. But with my husband I am stoked that his tongue in my mouth makes him hard! In fact, I would probably be kind of confused if it didn't get hard!

making out is, using toungue and feeling each other (with clothes on)... well thats what I consider it

so what is it called when your kissing all out and feelin eachotha up etc etc WITHOUT clothes on ay?

oh and being a guy, when it happened to me on my first kiss with my ex, i was sh#t scared about it!! We'd been together for a few months before this, so i didn't want her to change her mind about me! lol strange eh?

i consider anything other than sex making out. But then I'm 48, and from the old school that you don't do anything that will lead to sex unless you are married. THANK GOD I DIDN'T GRADUATE FROM THAT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I am flattered when my bf is excited by my kissing.

The only time when I am skeeved by an erection is when it seems inappropriate. I had a back massage a few months back, and something kept rubbing my arm that was most definitely NOT his arm or leg. That kinda skeeved me, especially since I wondered if he was doing it on purpose!