Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere in another topic that it's impossible for a guy not to get a boner while kissing. Some sort of chemical release.

I'd tend to agree with that because I always get hard when I'm kissing my gf (not just casual stuff, but rather making out). I'd have to check the validity of that claim online, though.

I mean, it should in no way be embarrassing... it should be taken as a compliment in my opinion. If there was an obvious sign like that for a girl, I would take it as a compliment.

Most do if not all. I think that a rare few will take it as a disgusting thing because they have a distorted view of sex and/or male arousal.

ive had this huge crush on this girl in my grade since about febuary but never really made a move on her until now, i can certainly tell shes atracted to me and im really attracted to her, like we were flirting and stuff no real kissing or anything just "touching" would a girl find that hot or what, from reading all the posts it sounds like she would find it hot but im j/w. and tomorrow night were gonna go out and hang, its not really a date date, but its more like a friendly date, i've made notions and stuff about going out on msn and she just said ya man , and idk if thats a yes or a jokey yes so idk, if u dont wanna fill this thread up u can just pm with what u think thanks 8)

btw me being 15 and never kissed a girl, reading this thread makes me alot more confident

i can certainly tell shes atracted to me and im really attracted to her, like we were flirting and stuff no real kissing or anything just "touching" would a girl find that hot or what,

Flirting and stuff.. and Touching leads to kissing... lol... and yes.. I think she'd find it hot. Intriqueing... if she didn't.. she'd shy away from your "touches".. instead of inviting them.

It certainly seems to be a valid fact. I could never hold off getting hard while kissing my ex, I wasn't sure if she could tell I had one or not because I always did my best to hide it.

They know, trust me. They all know.

Yes... and if I don't know intuitively.. I'll reach down and find out. lol..

Hey.. its our barometer.. to know we turn you guys on... whats wrong with that??? be happy about it. And quit worrying. Its a compliment.

Well that all depends...lol.. if we're having a converation and the twins look awake.. thats a good sign.

Blushing.

Heavy breathing.

sighing, moaning.. groaning.. thats a good bet.

The glassy eyed look, pupils dialated... eyes at half mast.. thats a good bet.

Voice gets huskier. and quieter.

Grinding her hips into you is a good bet.. trying to get closer.

And then.. back arching, grabbing the sheets, biting the pillow case to muffle the screams, yep.. I'd say those were all excellent barameters.

And the obvious... Flood watch in effect and another pair of panties ruined. lol.

You're right on all counts, I illicited a lot of those reactions in my Ex when I was giving her a neck massage with my lips and tongue, I performed that on her for a good 30 minutes. She was breathing hard, squirming and was suffocating me because she had her arm wrapped so tight around my neck Knowing I could get her to react like that was very arousing

I confirmed last night with my gf that she could indeed feel it (she said every time), and this was after she grinded herself on it for about 30 minutes through my pants while she made out with me. I noticed her completely tense up and shake, and she admitted to having an orgasm from that. Good to know that I don't need to do much with this girl to get her to the big O

I created an account just to ask this question... It seems that most girls agree that they like when their boyfriend get "excited" while making out, but at what point in a relationship is a little "excitement" acceptable? What if this kiss with subsequent arousal occurred on a first date when the two people don't know each other very well yet? As a few guys have mentioned, the "getting a boner phobia" is a real concern for a lot of guys. For me, I've always thought that getting aroused on a first date (which would likely happen to me if I really liked the girl) would creep the girl out or at least create a very mutually embarrassing situation. So... what do you think about a little "excitement" in the very early stages of a relationship?

I created an account just to ask this question... It seems that most girls agree that they like when their boyfriend get "excited" while making out, but at what point in a relationship is a little "excitement" acceptable? What if this kiss with subsequent arousal occurred on a first date when the two people don't know each other very well yet? As a few guys have mentioned, the "getting a boner phobia" is a real concern for a lot of guys. For me, I've always thought that getting aroused on a first date (which would likely happen to me if I really liked the girl) would creep the girl out or at least create a very mutually embarrassing situation. So... what do you think about a little "excitement" in the very early stages of a relationship?

I would say not if she's mature and understands that it DOES happen to guys. If a girl gets grossed out by it then she's not very mature and doesn't understand why it happens.

Well, I talked with my gf about this because I wasn't truly sure if she would be embarrassed but she has echoed the sentiment of most of the girls here -- it's a huge turn-on for her to know that she has that effect on my body. She loves to feel it pressed against her body so she can rub on it (she came the other night by slowly grinding on it through our clothing... She only needed about 5 minutes of that to cum).

Lucky for her Vert Every girl should find it to be a turn-on in my opinion. If a girl doesn't, she's either not mature enough or embarrassed about her sexuality. I myself am an extremely sensual person and just knowing the reactions I can illicit in a girl and what reactions she can illicit in me is a complete turn-on

• 4 weeks later...

I deffinatley take it as a compliment. When a guy gets a hard on from just kissing me, i only imagine what other things will do to him, lol... alot of times it does turn me on to know that I can turn him even when we're just kissing. It makes me feel confident in the fact that he's attracted to me. Any girl that says it's gross is deffinatley dealing with some issues and should probably question her sexuality in my opinion.