Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of my 1st boner encounter.

I was so damn pure that in 9th grade I was at a dance and this senior who was 6'5 (i was and am 5'5) was slow dancing against me and i thought he was rudely pushing against my stomach with his lower arm.

Hahahaha. It wasnt an arm.

Yup. You deff. got violated at 14. LOL!

• 5 months later...
Well If i make out with a guy and he gets a boner i usually just dont say anything it doesnt bothe me.Its natural.He cant tape it down to make it stop.

Meagan

actually, i suppose you technically COULD tape it down...

whoah wait. Do guys actually get boners when they kiss a girl they like? Like, is that natural with all guys or something? O__O I...never...knew...

i get them when i'm sitting next to a girl i REALLY like if we're touching legs... That's extreme though, only one girl does that to me.

Damn, this happened to me during my first kiss and during the moments leading up to my first kiss.

My girlfriend cracked a joke about it before we had our first kiss but I wasn't really bothered... didn't really take away from the effects of my very first kiss, honestly... it was magical, even if I did have an erection.)

Olddd post hahahaha.

And it doesn't bother me in the least when it happens with my boyfriend, cause I'm comfortable with him and I've kinda been down there already. even before that, it was alright when I did notice and actually a turn-on.

With the one other guy I've been in that kind of situation with, I would have been grossed right out cause he was kind of skeezy and I was just starting 9th grade. Can't tell you how I'd react in any future situation.

all guys/girls are diffrent imo. some guys might get a hard-on from making out alone. i know, i take a bit more then that. acutally, it depends... once this girl kissed me and i was so happy, i think sex or anything of the sort where the last things on my mind. i just didn't want the moment to end.

well it did and now im here.....F#$%k!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I like when a guy gets hard when we''re kissing. I take it as a compliment when he gets that excited just from kissing and it makes me get more into it.

Everyones saying its hot! I don't think so!

It would bug me.. i mean, what if i had no intention of sleeping with him, couldn't it make a girl feel inadequate.. like she wasn't treating the guy properly? like she ought to be sleeping with him? And how exactly would she notice? I mean, either having to look at his crotch, or having to be pressed dam close against him? I don't think its hot.. but then mb thats just me.

Everyones saying its hot! I don't think so!

It would bug me.. i mean, what if i had no intention of sleeping with him, couldn't it make a girl feel inadequate.. like she wasn't treating the guy properly? like she ought to be sleeping with him? And how exactly would she notice? I mean, either having to look at his crotch, or having to be pressed dam close against him? I don't think its hot.. but then mb thats just me.

i think you're over analyzing the situation. its not like we can help it for the most part. take it as a compliment if a guy gets a boner while making out with you.