Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

Bryan,

I don't assume he's making a sexual advance or disrespecting me. And I understand that guys can get them for random reasons! Heck, they get them by doing a maths exam. They get 5 in the sleep during the REM stages, just because the body does a check to see if it still works. But the ones that occur from females are due to a turn on, and I do not believe that a kiss should be a turn on.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys don't get them from kissing guys (if they are hetrosexual.)

But they get them from kissing girls. Which shows us that it clearly is a turn on.

And for me that is not okay. Its okay for some people and thats fine, but I stand by my belief that I believe love is love and sex is not love and a turn on is a sexual response.

ZeldaPrinces,

Why is it "not ok" for a guy to get turned on by kissing a girl? Isn't that like a normal reaction? If I'm kissing a girl that I really like - or even think about it - then I get turned on. Otherwise I might as well be kissing my grandma. So yes, I get an erection. But that doesn't mean I flaunt it or make the girl feel uncomfortable or pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. Usually its the opposite - I try to make it not that obvious. That's self control. Truthfully, I haven't had that much experience with girls, so I let the girl be in control of the situation - she tells me how far I can go.

Bryan

Kissing, I find is not something that is supposed to be a turn on. It is meant to be a mutual feeling of love.

I'd say its more about expressing love through physical contact. Its as much about flesh as it is emotions -the two are pretty much inseparable. Kissing is not a platonic activity.

I get an erection while making out -its all part of being passionate and letting deeper instincts take control. I haven't met a girl yet who was weirded out by it.

He dosen't get an erection because he's not turned on by me.

When I kiss a girl I WANT to be turned on by her and I want her to be turned on by me. That doesn't mean that we will have sex and if she wants to be abstinent, thats cool. But I expect to be physically attracted to her and that means my body is going to show it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say it depends on the situation how the "boner" incident would make me feel. For example, if you have just ended a 2nd date with a young lady, you kiss, and you get a boner, you would probably not want her to know that...dont get me wrong its very natural but that could be interpreted (on her part) that you're overly sexual.

If this young lady is your girlfriend (or something like it...haha) its a beautiful thing and i dont think it would bother her in the least.....it doesnt bother me in the least, i quite enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...