Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

porbly a late reply but anyway its happened to me many times with the one girl because she has been an actual love, but she said to me once "so u having fun r u" and that really boosted my confidence for the night, i dunno it might be different for each guy but thats just my opinion.

porbly a late reply but anyway its happened to me many times with the one girl because she has been an actual love, but she said to me once "so u having fun r u" and that really boosted my confidence for the night, i dunno it might be different for each guy but thats just my opinion.

Last reply was a year before that. Um...my BF gets boners all teh time. They are pretty easy to feel when we are kissing because it pokes me! It doesn't bother me. The other thing that happens during make outs does...I didn;t even think it was possible until now.

• 2 weeks later...

ok ya 14 and its happned to me before.... so i was kinda interested in wut girls rthoug botu it and im really surprised.... but if im kissing a girl who has never been kissed before.... would that be like weird i meen shes 14 and idk im pretty experineced and shes not.... so wut should i do if she like thinks it gross.....

nasty???why would we think that???? it's so nice when you are kissing a guy and you press up agaisnt him and feel he has an erection. major turn on and if he's a gentle kisser too, makes me moan

i'd be affended if he didn't!!and think he didn't find me sexy!

such a trun on when you know you are turing a guy on. lve it when a guy says, you make me so horney,.

I'm thinkin... ohhhh man thats nice.. heck yah!!!

And thats just age talking here.. lol. I might not have been so forward in my teens or early 20's. Not at all. But with the 30's comes the sex kitten stage... and uhhhh hmmmm... if I'm feeling him getting happy. Then I know that I'm doing something right.

I'm thinkin... ohhhh man thats nice.. heck yah!!!

And thats just age talking here.. lol. I might not have been so forward in my teens or early 20's. Not at all. But with the 30's comes the sex kitten stage... and uhhhh hmmmm... if I'm feeling him getting happy. Then I know that I'm doing something right.

Awesome... So then my mid-20s girlfriend, who is already a bit on the sexually hungry side, will get even more so in her 30s? \

Everyone is talking like only the guy gets aroused when kissing... both the guy and girl get aroused, it's just a lot more obvious for the guy because he has a bulge in that area, the girl doesn't. Infact, most of the time if not all the time, the girl is as equally excited if not more than the guy is

Everyone is talking like only the guy gets aroused when kissing... both the guy and girl get aroused, it's just a lot more obvious for the guy because he has a bulge in that area, the girl doesn't. Infact, most of the time if not all the time, the girl is as equally excited if not more than the guy is

Yes, it is definitely more difficult to tell for the girl, but with my current gf I can tell because she usually gets the stiff nipples (most visible thing) and a lot of heat from down below. The other day I kneeled in front of her on the couch and she pressed her area to my midsection as she kissed me and I could feel it was incredibly warm. Definitely a turnon for the guys, too

Oh for sure Vert, there are other signs too. With my Ex, it was pretty easy to tell when I was kissing her neck.... she was laying in my lap on the couch, she was breathing really hard and squirming (she couldn't keep still). She also had one arm wrapped tightly around my neck practically suffocating me and one hand in my hair pretty much ripping it out