Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i have allready posted BUTi was kising my 'boyfriend' today and he got hard. man i just love that feeling! it makes me so horny!! he is gorgeus and i love him to bits, and luv them too!! guys, we do notice but dont hide it, its great! it makes us feel so great aswell! but i wudnt b offended if a guy didnt getone, i geuss it depends on the degry of the kissing.

jen

xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I was with my boyfriend, who is the first guy I have kissed, and we've been going out for a month. We were on his bed, watching a film and making out. Then he gets this smile on his face, and tells me he has an erection. I didn't know what to think. I wasn't grossed out, but it was unexpected. I just smiled and carried on kissing him, and I did take it as a complement, but I was a bit embarrassed. I'm 17 and he's 21.

I can't imagine a girl getting grossed out by such a thing. She'd had to be really immature, ignorant or just plain prudish to be repulsed by such a thing.

As for me, I can remember when I was engaged to my ex-fiancee a few years ago. Just holding her hand or the slightest kiss from her could arouse me. I'm still amazed that anyone could have that much of an impact on me. God I miss that... lol

I can't imagine a girl getting grossed out by such a thing. She'd had to be really immature, ignorant or just plain prudish to be repulsed by such a thing.

Not necessarily. She could be shy or insecure about herself physcially and sexually. The fact that a guy asked the question shows that guys can be like that, so why can't women?

And you'll have that feeling again. It just takes time.

hi this is a guy. just to anyswer your question. most men have erections when a part of them is arouse. wether he is aroused mentally for example intrigued by different parts of your body or voice. or in most cases being kissed or touched in certain areas. Hot spots! it could mean he likes you or he could be soley attracted to you physically . if the feeling is mutual, then i would say him, you and his erection are definitely a match made in heaven. but dont make him wait too long, an erection is one of the most exciting yet uncomfotable experiencing known to man, sometimes embarrassing.

• 2 months later...
So, still wondering... When a guy gets an erection, how long does it last (typically)? And also, can a guy orgasm from kissing alone (really passionate kissing)?

Yes... "and"

I have had an instance where I orgasmed just because I was sitting next to and chatting with a friend of mine that I really liked... I think she may have touched my leg slightly though as well...

• 2 weeks later...
Yes... "and"

I have had an instance where I orgasmed just because I was sitting next to and chatting with a friend of mine that I really liked... I think she may have touched my leg slightly though as well...

DAMN! Powerful conversation right there. what was she saying??! lol