Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend is a little self-sonscious about it, I think. After we've been making out, he sort of tries to hide it like he's embarrassed (which I can understand, I guess). How can I let him know (without coming right out and saying it) that it doesn't bother me and that he shouldn't worry about it? I don't want to make things awkward and humiliate him even more, but I don't want him to worry about it either. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, and I was wondering, can a guy actually orgasm from kissing alone? How long does his erection typically last? I'm kind of new to all of this...

OMG. I love when I kiss a guy (of course especialy my bf) and I feel him get a boner.. it makes u fel like hes enjoying it n that he has feelings foryou n stuff. I enjoy knowing/ feeling a guy has a boner.. i think its hot n nothing 2 b ashamed about. sometimes i'll even tell me bf i like how it feels n he smiles. Definetl dont b embarressed if a girkl ur w can feel u have an erection it HOT!!

So, still wondering... When a guy gets an erection, how long does it last (typically)? And also, can a guy orgasm from kissing alone (really passionate kissing)?

Well usually for all the time the stimulation lasts, uh..if it is appreciated of course.

Don't think it is possible to come just kissing, it needs some mechanical aid, or so I think. Never happened to me anyway

haha, good topic

Anyways, iunno girls might like it, but for us guys... when that happens..... *OH GOD KILL ME NOW, SHE IS GOING TO THINK IM A SICK PERV!* its true, i bet all guys think that when that happens.

Glad to know thats not true though...

Still embarissing if u ask me but its not like anyone can help it i guess

Sven, I agree man. When I was first making out with my ex-gf when we started dating, I'd get a boner and I'd try to hide it from her by moving my hips away. Apparently she knew all along and was always turned on by the fact that she could make that happen to me so easily. I think most guys are embarrassed by it because we think the girl will run and scream, but as most of the women here have said it is actually a turn on. I guess for us guys it would be the same as the girl getting erect nipples or even being "wet" down there (if you actually got to find out). I know for me when my ex-gf was "wet" it made me basically get extremely turned on as I knew I was doing something right... I guess for girls it's just easier to know

I absolutely love it. When I was younger (teens) I didn't like it. But now that I am older and me and a man are making out it is such a turn on.

i don't make out with a guy for long periods of time unless I know I want

to have sex with him. If he didn't get hard that would be a blow to me.

When I feel it getting hard it is a huge turn on because I know what is to

come later.

Lesley

i dont get embarrassed cuz kissing can be really sexy, so its just natural. id be more worried if it didnt happen.

its no biggie

for those who do get embarrassed, if u (girls) just dont make a deal out of it, or pretend u havent noticed i guess is best. but really, y be embarrassed about it ?

• 2 weeks later...

being a guy i've always had mixed feelings on the topic. originally I thought it would make the girl uncomfortable(especially if its a first date kiss) so I would try to pull away. However, now I think its best just to go with it, if shes pushing up against you close enough to feel, she probably is expecting it. And pulling back shows lack of confidence and that your ashamed of it. If anything the girl should be flattered that she made you happy enough...