Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my loose diet has been going fairly well. I say loose because for this pay period money was tight (like I have less than half a tank and have to work all week but Friday and have no gas money and healthy food COSTS. So I have just been trying to eat less and cut back on soda. The soda thing I have done fairly well on. I'm still intaking a good bit but not as much as I was. Honestly I bought the bottle of Dr. Pepper at work tonight and was standing there like, "I really don't want this." Guessing that's improvement.

I have been eating less portions though. I don't feel as fat at least, hahaha.

On the wedding front, CS and I have picked our wedding bands.

Soda is hard to give up but it can be done. You'd be suprised at the changes you'll see if you give it up completely. Several years ago I had given it up for 3 years, didn't touch a drop. Then one day it all went to hell and then I started swimming in it. LOL

I have since given it up again, my last soda was on Jan 31. Too many empty calories.

And your nephew is too cute for words.

I quit for about 4 months a few years back. I really didn't notice a change and even gained weight. Hoping this time it's different.

Thanks Metrogirl.

My sister actually called me at midnight crying. Apparently Tyler has been crying all day and she couldn't get him to stop. She was crying as she was talking to me so what could I as the big sister do but go pick them up and bring them back here to mom's house for the night. I of course then went and hogged the baby. He and I ended up falling asleep on the couch together.

My best friend says I have that untie touch, lol. And I'm the only per@on she knows who doesn't mind changing diapers and a screaming kid.

Haha my bf is the same way. He is the only one I know of who doesn't mind whiney babies, changing diapers, putting kids to sleep, babysitting more than one kid at one time, playing with kids, entertaining them, and the list goes on. I'm actually jealous of how good he is with kids. I'm just good at playing with them and entertaining them, but I suck at soothing a crying baby.

I'm off tomorrow. YAY!!!

Today:

Breakfast- 2 biscuits and gravy with a glass of milk

Dinner- Spaghetti O's and a 20 oz. Pepsi

Snack- Peanut butter crackers and half a bottle of water

Supper- 2 corn dogs, a glass of Pepsi, two brownies, and 1 cup of milk

Not healthyt but it is much less then what I was eating. My stomach already feels smaller. Also cut back A LOT on sodas. From 7 a day to 2 is pretty awesome for me. And of course mom made brownies today. Grrr. I so could have had more than two but I stopped myself. I'll try to get some healthy stuff when I get paid Tues. Speaking of money... almost ran out of gas tonight. Luckily my mom gave me ten bucks before I left for work and told me to just pay her back when I got paid on Tues. We may have our conflicts but she tries to help where she can. Hopefully that ten bucks will get me to work Sat, Sun and Monday.

My hours went up some at work too. 64 for the next two weeks. More money then this week.

My phone is so retarded. It has a none surface crack which now has this purplish streak accross the bottom and I dropped it AGAIN yesterday and it now has a surface crack up top. Poor thing is ready to give out. So ready for my insurance replacement.

lol. So CS and I were discussing wedding night lingerie (which apparently I have to get something new because it's our wedding and I mentioned a corset. I then said, "Great, I have to find a corset that doesn't look like a pig has been stuffed into it." Apparently my fiance found the statement so funny he busted out laughing.

I have such a loving fiance....

lol. So CS and I were discussing wedding night lingerie (which apparently I have to get something new because it's our wedding and I mentioned a corset. I then said, "Great, I have to find a corset that doesn't look like a pig has been stuffed into it." Apparently my fiance found the statement so funny he busted out laughing.

I have such a loving fiance....

LOL, it is a funny statement though. How is your diet going?

Mine went downhill severely this week. I have a cold and have been eating more to get better, and I haven't worked out. I will go back to it all next week. But it is very discouraging that I just can't seem to stick with it consistently without life happening and botching my weight loss lol.

It's going okay. I really haven't tried to sticking to one certain thing, just eating less, which I have done for about a week now. Once or twice I hate something I shouldn't have (I wasn't hungry for it) and over the last few days I have been drinking one or two sodas a day and honestly have kind of lost my taste for them. I have prepared myself for the fact that on my days off (like today) I will eat more because the food is more available unlike while I"m working. I still haven't fit an exercise routine in yet but it seems like every time I try to I get my period.

Well mom talked to me about the wedding, was shocked on that to some degree still. She suggested we have a small reception at my grandparents house: cake, punch, chips, dip kind of thing so those family members that aren't going out to eat can still celebrate with us. I said if she wanted to plan it she could. She even offered to buy our cake topper and engraved flutes...

It is RW, she shocked me honestly.

uggghhh, so I'm sick. The residents on three floors of the nursing home for the past week have been throwing up with diaherrea. well, guess who has it now since about 4 AM this morning? I'm telling you, if those old people felt like this they are some tough old birds because this is kicking my 22 year old ass right now. I just want to NOT throw up every few hours....

So, our wedding date has changed. Since we are doing the courthouse thing we decided there was no reason to put that off until Sept so we are now getting married Feb 16th, 2011.

Whew, I thought I was seeing things. I said to myself, I don't recall her wedding date for Feb. Now I know I'm not nuts, thank you. LOL

Archived