Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Well, I haven't thrown up in two hours, I'm taking that as a good sign since I have done nothing but that since 4 AM this morning. I don't know how those old people did it, I'm 22 and it's about whiped my strength out. I have managed to hold some saltines and Sprite down, so if they stay down I'll move on to the fish sticks and fries mom made for dinner. And at least my headache went away.

And of course I would be sick on mine and CS's 8 month anniversary. SODs law.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no throwing up since yesterday afternoon. Yay! Dealt with a headache most of the day yesterday and fella sleep about 9 PM and woke up at 1 AM of course, stayed up til 6:30 AM before falling back asleep until noon when I had to get up and get ready for work. I still wasn't 100% feeling well. My stomach was bothering me all day and I will admit first hand I did the bare minimum of work today, although I must say the second half of work which is normally the toughest was pretty good. Just got one more day to go then I'm off. Tues. is payday as well. Yay!

Let's see, had two sausage biscuits for breakfast with a glass of milk. Dinner at work was chicken noodle soup with a can of Pepsi and had a bacon sandwhich with a glass of milk when I got home from work. Not too bad. Still haven't put working out into my schedule yet but this is the longest i have managaed to stay on 'plan' to lose weight. So yay!!!

CS and I were looking at what all we needed to do when we file for my visa to the UK, as well as bringing my baby (Jasper) over. Poor guy has to get vaccinated, microchipped, and a few other things 6 months before I move. So looks like we are shooting for Nov. for me to move over. Speaking of the 25 lbs. baby he is currently passed out on the end of my bed lying on his back, lol

I work in a nurshing home and the residents of 3 floors were sick last week with vomitting and diaherrea. And as one of the lovely people that clean sup after them, I of course caught it.

Awww, that's horrible. I'm assuming you have the neccesary vaccinations so you don't catch something really nasty?

So I'm going to try to start adding workout to my daily schedule tomorrow. I"m looking at this workout video I got over a year ago (and have used a hand full of times :s). It's a 10 minute workout but there are 5 different work outs on the video, so in total if you were to do all 5 it would be about an hour workout. There's a Hot Body Cardio workout, Ab Assualt, Rock Bottom Sculpt, Calorie Blasting Drills, and Better Body Stretch. On a a few of them I'll need dumb bells but on the Body Stretch all you need is a towel.

I think what has discouraged me from working out in the past is I just jump right into it and when I can't complete it, I get discouraged. I have done the Hot Body Cardio workout before on that DVD and honestly, I had to stop two minutes in. :s I just was beat red, couldn't breath... so I think I'm going to start off slow, even if that means taking one or two of the stretches in the hard work out and doing them until I'm not about to pass out. I can also drag out mom's Ab Circle and do it for 3 minutes. I know I can't work out on the weekends since my step dad is home so for now I'll shoot for 3 days a week and work my way up to hopefully 5. Well, that's my plan. Let's hope I can stick with it.

No one can jump right in and expect to succeed. Did you read my story about doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I hopped right in thinking ok, I have been working out I can do this. OG, I couldn't walk for 3 days afterwards. My legs felt like they had been put in a wood chipper. It was horrible and I cried, I won't lie.

So I just back off from Jillian "the Killer" Michaels and realize that I have to work my way up to something like that.

Maybe you could start off by doind some stretches and perhaps walking for your cardio?

Yeah, I think I'm going to at least do the complete Better Body Strech workout on the DVD. I remember doing it before and I could complete it. Walking is hard because we live on such a dangerous road and it's 30 mins to the nearest area I could walk, and it's not on my way to work, it's the opposite direction. Grrr. Sometimes I hate living out in the blasted country!

Well no working out this morning. I woke up with a headache and mom was watching tv. Good I hate not having my own place. I did make a smart eating choice though. Yeah I had a glass of Pepsi but instead of popping a pizza in the oven for quickness I grabbed another can of chicken noodle. Thinking I'll have that for dinner at work as well since my stomach is still a little on the iffy side.

And we are under a tornado watch until 1 PM today. Wonderful.

Yeah, today was one of those days Sherry.

Work was not that bad actually. A very easy day aside from the fact I was on vomit and poo clean up. I find it funny that we are told as housekeepers we do not clean up vomit or BM because we are not trained in bodily fluids but yet the first time someone vomits in an elevator, guess who has to clean it up? Moi. So yeah, I threw up a few times before getting it down. I was not happy about that at ALL and my boss knew it.

I also cracked my phone beyond use as well. Since I cracked it before it has been retarded and every so often goes hay wire so I had been lightly smacking it with my fist. Well, I was pissed about the vomit clean up and kind of hit it harder then I normally do and yeah. It cracked it even worse. Like to the point I won't be able to use it because I can't run my finger over the screen or I"ll get cut with glass. So looks like I"m switching to my old Samsung Intensity until the insurance replacement comes in. Yay.

Apparently my sister's father-in-law had a moment today so my sister and her husband and my nephew are here for however logn. Of course the second I walked in I took over baby sitting duities. Tyler is currently passed out beside me after being fed and birped.

I might not be home for 3 hours or more hunny, get something to eat and go back to sleep xx

xxxx

Well I had done okay today on eating. Had an early dinner of a few pieces of chicken, dressing, and corn with a Dr. Pepper. Then I just had a pizza with a glass of Mountain Dew so I could take my BC. Not healthy but mind you I don't get paid until 10 PM tonight. At least it wasn't 7 times in one day. Been baby sitting Tyler again today. Right now he's asleep and I'm watching SVU, thinking about working on my story some. I got some ideas running around in my head I want to get down on paper.

Just filed my phone claim to get my new Droid and it will be here tomorrow. Yay! Thought I'd have to wait like five days or something... granted it could come after I go to work but meh, I can live with this phone for a little while longer. Only cost me $89.00.... gah. At least my check was for more then I thought it would be, so I can put some back for our honeymooning.

Oh where to begin....

Why is it when I sleep more I feel more tired then when I get like 4 hours sleep? Seriously. It's weird.

Work was okay today. Not busy just steady. I did, however, see a man's penis today. Yes, you read that right. His penis. I was cleaning the men's restroom so I not only put the sign on the door that said 'HOUSEKEEPING INSIDE' but I also put my cart right in front of the door. In order to get IN to the bathroom you would have to move it. Thought that would keep people from coming in. Apparently not... as I was getting up from cleaning I heard the door open, walked out of the stall to see a guy walking in with, yep, his penis in his hand headed to the urinal. He saw me, freaked, apologized, and ran out as fast as he could. All I could do was stand there thinking what.the.H. Who the H moves a cart from in front of a door and doesn't even read the sign ON the door?!?!?!

I also got my insurance replacement phone. Just activiated it and am programming it now. I sound like I know what I"M doing but I really have no idea, lol. CS is the techno-geek of the two of us. Seriously, all I'll be able to teach our children is how to turn devices on. That's it. I do love this new phone though. Same kind I had before but it's new and faster. And doesn't have a huge crack in the screen. I do have to redownload all my apps. Grrrr.....

I have been running some of my book over in my head today and I actually think I wrote some more of it in my head while at work. I'm pretty amazed, really. Just going to put it down on paper (er, the computer) and just try to keep working on it.

Didn't fall asleep until about 5 AM then woke up at 11 AM and I honesty felt better then when I had 12 hours of sleep. My boss happened to text me and asked if I could come in an hour early. Not sure why I said yes but I did, so I went in at 1 instead of 2. Work was okay, not busy, just steady. I even got out an hour early since I went in early so no lost hours.

Let's see...

Breakfast: peanut butter sandwhich with a glass of milk

Dinner: Lean Cuisine and a can of Dr. Pepper

Supper: Checker's (fast food is my witness, hahaha)

God I"m ready for my weekend off. Only work four hours tomorrow and then I'm off. More then anything I'm looking forward to talking to CS for more then an hour at a time via phone....

On a side note as I was pulling in our driveway I saw what I think is one of our outside cats, Lukie, lying in the road. He obviously had been hit by a car. My mom isn't going to go out until the morning (our road is dangerous during the day, let alone at night) and bury him.

Archived