Men that hate going down on women

newwave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See the only bad thing is like a man, visuals are the best for women. Looking down in between my legs and seeing my guy going at it and looking at me is extremely HOT, just as I'm sure it's the same when a girl gives a guy a blow job and looks up at him.

You know, I've always thought it was a little regrettable that women don't have as much of a visual down there like men do. Men can see their penis going in. We can't see our vaginas without a mirror. I want to be able to see it too. =/

Yes hunny. It really would. Don't ever do that please!

I promise to never suffocate you with my who ha baby.

You know, I've always thought it was a little regrettable that women don't have as much of a visual down there like men do. Men can see their penis going in. We can't see our vaginas without a mirror. I want to be able to see it too. =/

Me too! It's so not fair... I guess that's why God created video cameras!

LOL!She brought a hand mirror this weekend, to be able to see it! She got incredibly turned on by the visual!

My lover LOVES giving oral sex, I have never once asked for it, never expected it, and he insists on pulling me ontop of him and going at it almost every time. I don't think he would be in a relationship where he couldnt have oral sex.

Describes me to a T.

My ex said wanted to do it because I would never let him. He said it was just because he wanted to see if he could please me, but he didn't actually feel turned on by it.

My current boyfriend begs me to let him go down on me all the time because he claims it tastes sweet. He wants to go down after I pee or when I'm on my period. I think that is really freaky, but he claims that he really enjoys it. I don't get it.

Sorry but what In the Dark just described is an incredibly attractive scenario for me.

But I'm alittle "Darker" / kinkier than some.

Same. I often can't relate to some of the opinions..makes me feel weird.

IMO sex and all it entails is not the time to be civilised, anything can happen when the vibe is right. More specifically on the topic I don't understand why a guy wouldn't want to do it, I'd find him selfish and I wouldn't want to date him. I'd get so self conscious and he'd just see a fraction of my sexuality. Also if he's too precious "oh this is uncomfortable", "it's slimey"..I don't get it..passion is beyond those things, it's madness.

I'm a guy who LOVES...ABSOLUTELY LOVES going down...If could go down on a woman between elevator floors l would do it (sun dresses are nice)....yummmm

My wife, whom now I'm separated, never dug it and often asked if I wouldn't. My sex drive is and was 100 and her's is at a 7.

She used to like to give oral, until her friend 'grossed' her out of ever doing it...till I got it once a month for a good 20 sec.

I never understood her not liking oral as every other woman I was with LOVED it...O well...I don't have that problem anymore.

I'm a guy that loves going down on a woman. My ex (for the most part) and most recently my FWB, both would not let me. They are the only two I have ever been with that didn't love it. On the rare occasion my ex would let me, she loved every second of it, but I always had to almost beg her to let me do it. So I don't know I guess everyone is different in what they like.

• 3 years later...
I was turned off by all the slime lol.

I would be, too. A couple of ladies who played me in recent years insisted on licking my (male) breasts and I really didn't care much for how that felt. The second player had me finger her, and I was turned off by all the slime on my FINGER. Some people just dislike oral sex or licking of body parts other than genitals. It should NOT be hard to find partners who are willing to compromise about this. I even left OkCupid because a couple of ladies in Brea, California who viewed my profile showed their demand for oral sex.

This is my BF: he's laying on my lap as I'm giving him a scalp massage. All of a sudden he will put his nose directly in between my legs a take a big sniff, lol. I would be surprised and embarrassed at the same time because it was so unexpected and I don't fancy the natural vagina aroma too much. He would laugh at my embarrassment and say, "what, it's just vagina juice!!" LOL

There's a reason we want the lights on....there's a lot to see, and it's really cool!

Archived