Men that hate going down on women

newwave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THis is not something you can ask really to weed guys out unless the guys you are meeting on a more hookup oriented site - or it just won't come up to far into the relationship.

Not for nothing, newwave - (i may be wrong in confusing you with someone else) in other threads you were talking about how you will never find a preferably Catholic man who is single with no children and preferably never married and how much of a dying breed they are to find...and yet you are asking all about men going down on women. if you are REALLY serious about snagging a Catholic, single, never married guy in his late 30s and early 40s, who hasn't had a live in girlfriend ever and meets all the other criteria, you won't meet him talking about or wanting to sort men out by "if they go down on women or not." I am not saying that people are perfect, etc, but if the less experienced and devout (i.e. identifying Catholic versus "raised that way and is no longer") is what you are chasing after, then I suggest you back up a bit on all this priority. Unless you are creating a situation where you are describing a guy that doesn't exist just so it can support the spinster idea that was mentioned before.

You get what you put out. If you focus on finding a guy that you click with awesomely and his priorities are not on sex because he feels its something that comes out of a wonderful loving relationship or marriage, then it doesn't matter if he doesnt go down on women because you will be able to communicate clearly and work on it with him or you will feel so lucky to have a guy who is great in every other way that you won't mind if you have to find some sort of lube that simulates that feeling for you to satisfy that need. I am not trying to come accross as mean - i just hope I am being constructive in some way. I know you also mentioned maybe the idea of moving to find more of this "type of guy" so taht is why i am saying this.

I don't care if he ever lived with someone because I have lived with someone (though I guess it would be nicer if he hadn't). I am not devout, just in regards to divorce. It's just to me that this is important because I don't like regular sex and this is more pleasurable. I suppose the only thing I can hope is that if we move to the sleeping stage with a guy I can bring this up and see what happens. Perhaps he'll love me that well that he'll be open to trying it out.

I've had my bad experiences and it can be understandable if it puts someone off.

But it doesn't mean they are going to be the same down there every time in most cases.

Going down on an ex after she had been in a swimming pool taught me a lesson.

I don't know what else was in the water besides the chlorine did but it really smelt like fish!

I just remember lurching back a bit and saying

"No."

"I can't do it."

She was obviously embarrassed but we both figured out what did it.

Didn't stop me in the shower shower though.

I wouldn't be so sure about him if he likes to rule things out completely like that. Never say never.

With that, maybe his ex didn't shower quite as often as she could have. Going down on anyone, boy or girl, is most certainly made more fun by a pre-romp shower. Everyone's pleasure-bits are stuck under a few layers of clothing and in a warm area of the body to begin with. It's easy for them to get less than fresh if the last shower was a day or two ago. Making the area as hospitable as possible is step one to getting someone to visit.

Did you try asking him specifically why he feels sick / disgusting or otherwise? It could be a scent thing.

The poster who pointed out the "finger" thing has a point insofar as a man's area is relatively easy to clean and keep from being "scented" in any way. However, a woman's area is quite difficult to clean in the same way - if not unhealthy as well.

Lately I have been day dreaming about going down on this girl I know. I don't even think about penetration or anything just going down on her. It is so weird lol

But then again I love when you are going down on a girl and as she climaxes, her back arches and puts pressure on your head with her thighs. ARRRGHHHHH Enough! lol

I don't give oral "in-between the legs"

Seems to work better when I come from the top and just work on the clitoris, then later using my fingers.

I learn't this when I was constantly getting my head squashed with a vice like grip and I don't like it much.

Now I just get my hand squashed.

I don't give oral "in-between the legs"

Seems to work better when I come from the top and just work on the clitoris, then later using my fingers.

I learn't this when I was constantly getting my head squashed with a vice like grip and I don't like it much.

Now I just get my hand squashed.

LOL I can honestly say I have never had that done before. I suppose it does take away from the whole head being squished thing, which I admit as a woman when I orgasm my thighs clamp shut.

Spekaing of the clitoris, that's where I like the oral. I do not like the in between the legs or other areas. I get that the area might smell which is why I suggested that when we get to the point, we shower first. This is all moot since it looks like he dumped me (never called me back 5 weeks after he said he would).

Lately I have been day dreaming about going down on this girl I know. I don't even think about penetration or anything just going down on her. It is so weird lol

But then again I love when you are going down on a girl and as she climaxes, her back arches and puts pressure on your head with her thighs. ARRRGHHHHH Enough! lol

Exactly! Its almost the reward for a job well done. Ok it might be a little unpleasent for a few seconds but its a guarenteed marker of a decent job

@Optimistic Girl

Yes I have noticed it is an involuntary reaction to close legs when a female orgasms so I had to figure a way around it so she could do that while I keep on going to prolong the orgasm.

I always found that working on the clitoris had much more affect than working on further down below.

It also stops my mouth and chin from getting covered in slime as Greywolf so eloquently put it.

I just come out with very wet or creamed fingers.

There are other benefits for both by doing this as I also get to see the whole body arch etc etc which is a REAL turn on despite not getting any stimulation of my own which I don't need to have good sex.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of how I do it exactly.

@Optimistic Girl

Yes I have noticed it is an involuntary reaction to close legs when a female orgasms so I had to figure a way around it so she could do that while I keep on going to prolong the orgasm.

I always found that working on the clitoris had much more affect than working on further down below.

It also stops my mouth and chin from getting covered in slime as Greywolf so eloquently put it.

I just come out with very wet or creamed fingers.

There are other benefits for both by doing this as I also get to see the whole body arch etc etc which is a REAL turn on despite not getting any stimulation of my own which I don't need to have good sex.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of how I do it exactly.

See the only bad thing is like a man, visuals are the best for women. Looking down in between my legs and seeing my guy going at it and looking at me is extremely HOT, just as I'm sure it's the same when a girl gives a guy a blow job and looks up at him.

See I dont actually understand why you even have to stop when you have their legs around your head. I never have. As long as I dont feel like im going to pass out, I dont care!

Haven't you be suffocated and lost all concentration to the point of first priority is being able to breathe?!

My nose and mouth end up being jammed up against what I was licking etc...

While they are clamping down and trying their best to grind it ridiculously hard up against my mouth!

And if it's not hard enough they grab on to my head and push it in there with quite a bit of force!

So yeah that's why I had to find ways of avoiding such a situation without losing any of the enjoyment.

For me the way I do it now is much more enjoyable for me and seems to be just as well reciprocated by the one I am giving it to.

Haven't you be suffocated and lost all concentration to the point of first priority is being able to breathe?!

My nose and mouth end up being jammed up against what I was licking etc...

While they are clamping down and trying their best to grind it ridiculously hard up against my mouth!

And if it's not hard enough they grab on to my head and push it in there with quite a bit of force!

So yeah that's why I had to find ways of avoiding such a situation without losing any of the enjoyment.

For me the way I do it now is much more enjoyable for me and seems to be just as well reciprocated by the one I am giving it to.

lol, that made me laugh... I at least don't shove his face in even more, I don't want the poor guy to suffocate! That would be such a horrible way to go too....

Sorry but what In the Dark just described is an incredibly attractive scenario for me.

But I'm alittle "Darker" / kinkier than some.

edit: Having said that, if she clamps down and then rolls and my neck snaps and I become fully paralyzed for life....then no...not so fun anymore....

Well, I know that too is an involuntary reaction.

By then it all becomes about getting the best orgasm you can and thoughts about his comfort go out the door.

Understandable.

If the guy doesn't mind it....good.

It's just like guys once they get to their climax (including myself) tend to go as hard and as fast as possible.

No regards to the comfort of their SO and nothing soft, subtle or romantic about it.

Just pure primal instinct ha ha ha!

Archived