How many of the people you dated did you fell in love with?

lonely rose

As a general rule I don't date if there is no initial attraction there. In other words, all my dates have at some point turned into 'falling-in-love' stages.

Am in my 20's, female.

Not talking about lack of attraction. Someone can be very attracted to you and yet not love you.

Not talking about lack of attraction. Someone can be very attracted to you and yet not love you.

Maybe, I havent experienced that for myself so I don't know. Love/attraction goes hand in hand, thats what I think anyways.

From what i have experienced though, all my attractions have turned into love at some point.

30/f ...

I have no idea how many guys I've dated overall... have had quite a few exclusive relationships - probably 10-12. I've only really fallen in love 2 times, though I'd thought I had fallen before with younger infatuation.

22/f; I've only dated once and I made sure I loved him BEFORE I asked him out (I'd reject him when he asked me out before, since I wasn't sure I loved him). kinda backwards but, we were friends first! and so yes, we did love each other before we ever dated. we never dated anyone else previously.

it's been 3 years, with ups and downs, but our love is stronger than ever.

17 year old young lady! I've only fell ONCE....i dont fall for alot of guys or even like that many very strongly usually. I don't even stunt them when they approach me, its like "what ever" except for this one time...i've casually dated 4 people.

20/f

dated between 8-10 guys, threw around the 'L' word carelessly with two of em, fell in love once (aside from the man i'm with now) but never saw a future with any of them. so with the man i'm with currently, would be the second man i've truly fallen in love with, he's also my longest relationship.

and my rule of thumb is that, the moment you know that person is not the one, end it before either of you invest more feelings in eachother, and it'll just hurt more in the end.

have fell in love with the idea of being in love, only to find it was just that, what is love? how do you know? is loves greatest secret is that you just dont really know? now i love my two sons but that is a different love. i have misconstrued when i have ended or been ended that i love them more that they have gone, "want the one you cant have" sorta thing, but in my reality its a case of scared of missing out.

when i come to realise i was missing out as opposed to loving them more, i could heal a lot quicker, so in all that i cant really answer how many.

i have had 3 ltr's born out of habit, lust and kept it going selfishly because i was scared of missing out, not love at all.

that is my conclusion, so im sure i will get a slating from those that are in/have been in love........please be gentle.

Archived