My Girlfriend uses a dildo that's bigger than me...

pent

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this comes back to the same old adage, " its not the size of the nail, its the hammer that drives it in" i wouldnt see a dildo as a threat, use it to make her orgasm, become part of the experience with her, she may see you as a bit soft if she thinks that a dildo is gonna threaten you....... dont worry about it, just relax, and remember that a dildo cant buy a round of drinks, you can!

dave attell once said: "hey girls does a dildo hold your hair back when your throwing up?" Think about it next time you feel threatend lol

I don't think anyone would be buying sex toys if they actually caused damage, injury or hurt people using them. The sex toy industry would go bust, lol.

They still do make pumps dont they ? plus do those penis extanders work ? I heared guy has to use it for 10hrs a day

Why should you care?

She hasn't ditched you so you're doing a good job as is.

Or are you worried she will eventually be looking for a man with a longer pee wee because you key doesn't quite fit the lock?

I can tell you now it doesn't matter if your key fits the lock, they can still leave.

Just be happy with the fact she is doing a dildo and not another man.

Recently discovered that my girlfriend of 7 months uses a dildo that is 8" long, while I am only 6" long. It is, at least, a slightly smaller girth than I am.

First off, be glad your 6". That's a good size.

That and you have more girth than the dildo.

But I would probably be a tad intimidatd by the toy if it's getting her off more than I could.

If a girl pulled out and 8 inch toy, my eyes might buldge a little bit. LOL

That is pretty big.

Granted i'd be more concerned with it making her looser than it pleasing her more.

dave attell once said: "hey girls does a dildo hold your hair back when your throwing up?" Think about it next time you feel threatend lol

They still do make pumps dont they ? plus do those penis extanders work ? I heared guy has to use it for 10hrs a day

You're not getting it. A penis extender doesn't make your penis bigger. It's just something you put on the tip of your penis like a glove to make it longer while you're penetrating a girl, then after you take it off.

Well just because that is the only way she has orgasmed so far, doesn't mean that if your explore and have some fun you won't find another.

Maybe she has never been with a guy who can do X like you can.

As far as I know, most women will be pleasured just fine by 6 inches. And most dildos are far too large. I got the smallest "life like" dildo I could find and frankly, it is too large for me. It would be harder to find one around your size. Also, it is often harder for a woman to use the whole length on herself. So say it is 8 inches.. she may only be really using 7.

But what do I know.

Just go for it and see how you like it.

You're not getting it. A penis extender doesn't make your penis bigger. It's just something you put on the tip of your penis like a glove to make it longer while you're penetrating a girl, then after you take it off.

hmmm never heared of that, only one i heared was a guy slip it in and over mons it will extand his penis.

hmmm never heared of that, only one i heared was a guy slip it in and over mons it will extand his penis.

What you are referring to is an ADS All Day Stretch device. I believe there is one called the "extender" as well.

What they are referring too is simply a dildo with some of the core removed so you can insert your erect penis into it...making you wider and longer.

Odds are that if the dildo is 8", she is only getting penetration from ~6" (she has to have a hold onto something and I doubt she is only holding it with a couple of fingers). It's more likely that she has the angles down to hit the spot with regularity much better than you. Try to find angles that let your reach that spot consistently (based on your own words, you can reach it's a matter of repeatability).

Penis extenders are not a bad idea(I have one, but it doesn't add much length just a little girth and some ridges...it also has a vibrating bullet for the clit). I have one that I've used a few times. I cannot get full penetration because I'm already about as big as she can take, but the series ridges on it help stimulate the g spot better than just myself. We don't use it often for that reason, but every once in a while it helps her to have some really powerful orgasms.

Like I said before, though, I think you can reach the spot necessary with regularity. It's just a matter of finding the right angle.

Even though the OP might already know these, the best positions I find for A-spot/CDS stimulation are:

- Woman on stomach on bed, man on top and from behind. I tend to grip the mattress with all my force while I grind, while she grips the pillow (with hands and teeth

- Missionary, but place your hands underneath and grip her bum. Your upper-body will tend to crush her so you can't do it too long (try to take some weight off her using your forehead on the bed lol). Basically, you end up 'curling' her pelvis up so that her legs are wrapped around you mid-back.

Even though the OP might already know these, the best positions I find for A-spot/CDS stimulation are:

- Woman on stomach on bed, man on top and from behind. I tend to grip the mattress with all my force while I grind, while she grips the pillow (with hands and teeth

To add to this.. while in this position, put your hands on her back right above her butt and push down..

First off don't sweat the dong... the fact that your girl is that sexual is a huge plus. 6" is plenty. Are you hitting the cervix? That can be the problem right there. You may need to get her more aroused so the cervix will retract a bit out of the way. For an A-spot orgasm I have found the best position to be, her on her back legs on your shoulders even together is fine, her pelvis tilted slightly, you thrust at a downward angle. For a G spot, her on stomach legs together, you kinda sit just below her butt, then the motion is you kinds slide up & down while your in her it kinda paints the g spot once you get a rhythm going you can change it up to more of an in/out motion as long as you've got the right spot. 6" should be enough.

To add to this.. while in this position, put your hands on her back right above her butt and push down..

That sounds like a good time.

It's good to see people putting tips.

O....and I didn't notice in the OP's post that he said that her never having a clitoral orgasm could be looked at as a plus.

How could that be looked at as a plus?

The clit is on the outside, and the other thing is deep.

Her not being able to have one doesn't sound like a plus to me.

From my experience, the best penetrating orgasms women have had are with reverse cowgirl, with her head leaning all the way down to my feet. You can go really deep, it gives great g spot pressure and she has her hands free to play with her clit. I really like the feeling too...and the view is to die for.

Another thing I've learned...women take longer to get turned on than us guys, right? And once things get started, most women crave to be penetrated. It's rare that I've been with a woman that can get off from oral right off the bat. So when I want to give her a big orgasm(s), this is my foolproof plan. I usually start out with foreplay and regular sex (using whatever position). Orgasm score: me, 1; her, maybe 1. Then, once she's warmed up from all of this activity, I slowly make my way downtown. Start really slow...don't dive right in. Kiss her inner thighs, blow on her with your breath, tickle and tease her outer lips. Then, I slowly start a modified version of the venus butterfly...my tongue on her clit, my index and middle fingers rubbing her g spot, and my pinkie finger wiggling around her anus. If her breasts are really sensitive, you should have a free hand to play with one nipple. If it's too hard to stretch up that far, let her do the pinching or invest in some nipple clamps. Otherwise, try to reach around with your free hand and put some slight pressure just above her pubic bone. I don't really know why this works, but just watch and see. Orgasm score: her, huge and multiple; me, a huge smile on my face. After watching her almost levitate off the bed, I'm usually ready for round two. And once she's this turned on, you have a great chance of giving her another g spot orgasm via penetration (good time to try reverse cowgirl).

I hope this helps. Even if it doesn't, it's a hell of a lot of fun. Enjoy.

From my experience, the best penetrating orgasms women have had are with reverse cowgirl, with her head leaning all the way down to my feet. You can go really deep, it gives great g spot pressure and she has her hands free to play with her clit. I really like the feeling too...and the view is to die for.

Wait.. reverse cowgirl with her leaning towards your feet would have the head of your penis pushing totally BACK (spine/bum).. the gspot is on the FRONT.. how does that stimulate it? G-spot stimulation would be more intense with her on top facing you, while leaning back towards your feet.

I agree, though, that the view is awesome It's actually the position that is hardest for me to last as tends to overwhelm me lol.

Lecturer, that's what I've always heard from women, and geometrically it makes sense. Whenever her hips are rotated forward, your penis will be angled towards her anterior outer vagina (g spot) and posterior fornix. At least that's been my experience.

jonny15, again, just from my experience, when a woman gets to a certain level of arousal, she craves being penetrated. She can't concentrate on the oral, and will pull me up/beg me to penetrate her. Once that's satisfied, then she can relax, concentrate and go crazy with oral.

Archived