My Girlfriend uses a dildo that's bigger than me...

pent

This has far more to do with women themselves than anything else. Too oftne women are their own worst enemies. It's amazing the lengths to which some women will go to in order to judge and belittle another woman. Most men love boobs, from a cups to whatever size you can dream of. We will stare at whatever size you have. I've never understood why some women are so judgemental and catty towards other women. Everything is a friggin competition to those women.

Most women don't really care about the size of a man's penis either. Yet, there are plenty of men out there that are insecure about their size.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most women don't really care about the size of a man's penis either. Yet, there are plenty of men out there that are insecure about their size.

The difference still remains that size of the penis has a direct effect upon sexual enjoyment. It can be too small or too big, but size is a huge factor. Breasts have almost zero effect on sexual enjoyment outside of factoring into arousal some. A female saying she doesn't care about the size is dishonest because the size of the penis (whether too small, too big, or juuuuuust right) is pretty much the driving factor in sexual enjoyment.

The difference still remains that size of the penis has a direct effect upon sexual enjoyment. It can be too small or too big, but size is a huge factor. Breasts have almost zero effect on sexual enjoyment outside of factoring into arousal some. A female saying she doesn't care about the size is dishonest because the size of the penis (whether too small, too big, or juuuuuust right) is pretty much the driving factor in sexual enjoyment.

I won't argue that it is a factor, but definitely not the driving factor. Any woman will tell you it's more important you know what to do with it.

I just want to tell you a couple of things

First, the more you worry about it, the harder it will be to please your girlfriend in bed, as you will always be thinking about getting her off and it will just ruin your performance

Second, girth is the most important thing. Really

I won't argue that it is a factor, but definitely not the driving factor. Any woman will tell you it's more important you know what to do with it.

I didn't state the size was the driving factor, rather the penis itself is and therefore the size of it does matter (and for an insecure males out there, that isn't to say that bigger is necessarily always better either). And yes, experience and knowledge a immeasurably huge parts of it. Simply pointing out the differences between the comparison used earlier.

Well don't worry about it as long as she is having a good time! Be happy that shes happy, and eventually that will make you feel much better.

well, the thing is, she would be happier with an actual guy who had an 8+ incher rather than using a toy. But, it is what it is.

Archived