Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I realize now why you may have left, and I do feel bad for it.

But, honestly, I've lost some respect for you. We've known each other for so long. But you didn't respect me enough to tell me your feelings. Instead you pent them up, and progressively just started counting things against me without bringing them to my attention. I guess you just assumed I could read your mind.

We talked about marriage, kids and our future. And damn near over night, you're confused and unsure. I don't even know who you are anymore really. Whether we'll talk again in the future I don't even know. I'm not even sure if it's my business to hope for that. I won't. I want someone who knows they want me. Without doubt. Without question. And you're not that one.

I know you're hurting like I am. You told me. But hurt is not the same as desire. I deserve someone who desires me. I know I will find that person in due time.

In the mean time, I need to stop stuffing my face with fatty cakes and all types of delicious evil, to make myself feel better about this.

Ughhhh if only I had dipped my fingers in cement so as not to reply to you!

Here we are.....the sex hookup. I so badly want to, I'm not ignoring you, I'm making a decision.

I don't know what to say, do I tell you I want to but tell you I might not keep emotions out of it?

I knew we'd end up here. What do you want? I want to break my phone right now.

My mom called to say hi and asked how you were. I told her we broke up. She and my step dad then give unsolicited advice on what they think about it, why they think it happened and what I ought to do. I bit my tongue because I was already in a bad mood and don't wanna say something mean to my parents.

I think they find it entertaining. It's odd.

As far as you, I feel a new anger. You hid things from me for a while and then dumped it all on me last minute and left. Screw you .

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD people don't do what I did and respond to breadcrumbs. He called me up, said he couldn't get me out of his head and missed me and was restless at night thinking about me-then said later when I asked about getting back together-oh no, no, you're assuming things-i just miss your friendship.

WHAT THE ACTUAL IS THAT

PLEASE

DO NOT

BE PATHETIC LIKE ME

if he's a cheating ex like mine is and reaches out, be indifferent-don't immediately get swept into the fantasy of your love's return. bcuz that's just all it is. a fantasy.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD people don't do what I did and respond to breadcrumbs. He called me up, said he couldn't get me out of his head and missed me and was restless at night thinking about me-then said later when I asked about getting back together-oh no, no, you're assuming things-i just miss your friendship.

WHAT THE ACTUAL IS THAT

PLEASE

DO NOT

BE PATHETIC LIKE ME

if he's a cheating ex like mine is and reaches out, be indifferent-don't immediately get swept into the fantasy of your love's return. bcuz that's just all it is. a fantasy.

Your ex is a piece of sheet!! And I hope you block him on everything!!

It’s been a year and some change—-I wish I had the balls to kill myself. Wishing for you, waiting on you—-you’re still in complete control of me. I wish I had the balls to kill myself. If I can’t have power over myself, I don’t want to be here.

Please speak to someone if this is how you feel. You will get through this but maybe you just need a bit of help.

• Like 1

J, your surgery is coming soon in January. Has your new girlfriend agreed to become your guardian and sign the consent of your operation? Will she there for you to hold your hands when you wake up? You asked me to be your guardian when we met last time in October. I am so sad that I can't be there for you. I feel so hurt to think about someone else caring you in sick.

Your kitty, now mine, is doing fine. I have started feeding her canned foods a little every day. She likes chiken, and salmon pate. She meows when I prepare them. It's so cute when she hurriedly eats them. I feel so sad to think that the kitty and you will not ever meet again for life. We decided to cut you out of our life for our mental health. Are you relieved that I don't nag you any more about you not coming to trim her claws?

BTW, why does your new girl still keep her dating profile active?

My desire was See who you want to see but take me home and keep me till tomorrow.

The lead I followed before I left for X took me closer to you. When I returned, I couldn't get close at all. This was a reversal for which I was wholly unprepared.

If we each could be someone for the long term, then two mistakes happened: The act of putting me on hold, and my non-negotiable reaction to it. I can understand each of our responses. We acted independently of one another. Maybe it was what needed to happen to demonstrate that we want to work together.

If we got to a place where we wanted only each other, that would be joyful. Till then, am I to hear about the game, get a taste of it, answer questions about how I like to play, and then be happy to sit in the bleachers and watch? I think that's the idea and if so then I need help understanding how I would reframe that.

Its good that I dont look at this casually, right? So you know my intmacy is truly intimate? but then, how...

You just picked up the kids. Gave me a hslf little smile .awkward no doubt because we have nothing to say to each other anymore. Or we di but neither of us ever will.

You hurt me so bad but it still pains me to think youre takibg my kids to spend time with another. Our second Christmas apart and i dread the next lifetime of them.

I just don't get it...You say to friends that you miss me. You say to friends that you miss my support. You even text me after 5 weeks of nothing so I know you are thinking about me.

Both our lives were better when we were together. We had everything we needed to keep building that great future. Now we are both miserable....

Why....?

Were things really that bad...?

So I heard you're a bit mad at me. Mad that I didn't chase or beg you to stay after you said you were unsure about us and our compatability, and that the distance wasn't working for you anymore. You're right. I didn't fight for you. I won't. You basically said you didn't want me anymore. Why would I want that? So your pride is hurt. Fine. You mad? Stay mad.

My desire was See who you want to see but take me home and keep me till tomorrow.

The lead I followed before I left for X took me closer to you. When I returned, I couldn't get close at all. This was a reversal for which I was wholly unprepared.

If we each could be someone for the long term, then two mistakes happened: The act of putting me on hold, and my non-negotiable reaction to it. I can understand each of our responses. We acted independently of one another. Maybe it was what needed to happen to demonstrate that we want to work together.

If we got to a place where we wanted only each other, that would be joyful. Till then, am I to hear about the game, get a taste of it, answer questions about how I like to play, and then be happy to sit in the bleachers and watch? I think that's the idea and if so then I need help understanding how I would reframe that.

Its good that I dont look at this casually, right? So you know my intmacy is truly intimate? but then, how...

Wait. Was this related to me being on line in Nov? If so that is just stupid. I didn't realize how closely those dates align till now.

Whatever it is or was, leaving you alone with the merry xmas exchange. Whomever you're seeing is someone you met a month ago. She might last; you are more discriminating now versus when we met. Whatever. You take your time. You've never chosen me, but it seems like you feel you did and that I wronged you somehow. I just can't figure that. Not going to try.