Post here instead of contacting your ex!

7 weeks today of silence to end a 5 year relationship. We have not seen or spoke because after 1.5 years of being engaged you were still not willing to answer me and set a date to marry. This became the problem. You expected me to act securely when you were suppose to be commited but was obviously treating everything as a determining factor of whether we "meant to be together".

How the hell do you do thay after 1.5 years of enagagement especially after we have been through so much together which included planning our future and all sorts of marriage classes and counseling preparation. Now you decide some small, you words it that it was small, issue meant that someone ,me, who was to apend their life with you would have done differently. Really...well I was the one who bought up the issue because of how you treated me. You never mentioned a word and probably would not have if I never bought it. I bought it up so we could discuss and do better for the futur, but you in your fear of marriage used it a way out.

However, you were doubleminded again and in a change of heart for whatever reason wanted to get married again and start a family. Really after you put me last on the list of priorities and still being double minded with saying we are still getting married but not anwering me when I asked when.

As I said then, it made no sense leave your breadcrumbs and I will walk you to the door. You walked out and I am sure to your relief that you didn't have to talk about being engaged or talk about marriage anymore. You showed me you had nothing more to say or give and absolutely no desire to repair what was obviously hurting me. Only words anything more you did not desire to exert. So I got my true answer despite you being double minded and purposely allowing confusion to prevail. No way you would not have declared and clarified that you want us to marry instead of walking out that door knowing that it was what i wanted and it was that you were not being straight about it was the only reason you were literally being led to the door.

Today is the day for my egg freezing appointment and the official steps of me moving forward toward a single life rather than the married life we'd plan. I know you are twisting it all in your mind to make it seem like me not accepting your double mindedness after 1.5 years of enagagement and not accepting not being a priority is confirmation that it was not right. No, it was not if you wanted it then nothing recent would have stopped it. Your fear and my stupidity to think that despite you never marrying your two kids mother, despite reasons you think are valid, or marryimg the woman you felt did so good for you that we would be different. I really had to keep from hating myself over that.

So now at least I make you have what you were double minded about...life without me. You dont get to have me around. You face life completely without me since you did not want to secure a married life with me.

2 months ago you dumped me and I am so confused today. I both want you back but also want to move on with my life. Been about 5 days of no contact as you where supposed to drop stuff around Monday but didn't show up. I want you in my life in some form or another but at this point in time i dont see it happening anytime soon, not until you sort out your own demons.

the best way to deal with it is sober, im going through the same thing. I cant sleep or eat properly and shes always on my mind. the saddest thing is that shes found someone else.

the best thing to do is try and find a way to forgive yourself and if you still love them just pray that they're happy.

My love for u is so true. I pray u had a good day today. I would love to hold u in my arms tonight and watch a movie. I remember you saying to me you wanted to share everything with me. Tonight I give you all my good thoughts and love and light. Be happy, My Love. Be well, My Love. Sending you my heart.

You made me open up to you, only to crush my heart. I now have to pick up the pieces, but I am scared it will happen again.

I gave so much, and it felt like you gave so little. I long for the day when I can look back on this and laugh with someone who truly loves me and appreciates me for who I am.

I saw you today. After all these months. You were texting me. I let you back in. You said you love me. You miss me. You wish you could see me. So we did.

You're still seeing her you tell me today. You say more often than not you think you should break it off with her, that everything is just too much. You say that everything is up in the air - that you don't know what to do or say or who you love. I think you can't believe you left me but you can't imagine not being on the path you are on with her.

Why did I agree to see you today? The facts are still clear. You are seeing her. You can't seem to stop. It is not the right thing but you refuse to admit that because it would make you feel so bad about everything you've done. You can't let me go.

This is all messed up. Mind games. I read a poem today that struck a cord:

Loving someone

who hates themselves

is a special kind of violence,

a fight inside the bones,

a war within the blood.

This is true of loving you. I have to stop. I have to let you go. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have you back now. I have to believe what I said that I deserve better than your love filtered through her. But I can't imagine not having you in my life either.

In the end, I will not take you back. I can't. But its not the end yet and I don't know how to survive to get to the end.

How can you give such conflicting I formation. You said when you saw me you didn't feel anything but then say you still don't know how you feel about me. You saying that it's either because the last year of our relationship killed your feelings or you are just pushing the feelings away and not dealing woth them. That would explain why your depression has become so bad again and not addressing your feelings is not healthy and I wish you would so we could both move on.

How did I go from being your love life to being the complication in your love life?

How can you destroy us saying you had met your "once in a lifetime" love to now saying you think about me every day, miss me, love me, AND you are still seeing her, unsure if you should stay with her as if I am the one keeping you away from the love you are committed to rather than SHE is the one who complicated our commitment?

And more than anything, how did I get back here again? 6 months after you shattered me, I was slowly coming back to myself. The you came back and 2 months later I am grieving deeply again. I hate this. I hate you for this. I hate myself for this.

You spent the last month or two talking about a 'friend', told me I had nothing to worry about because he was like a 'big brother' to you. To then break up with me by text while I was on the holiday we were supposed to be on together!

You then proceeded to contact me every day for a month after, for what? As you were still denying seeing the 'friend' I stupidly responded every time. To the point where things were going so well that I let you know I still love you and want to give us another chance. You shot me down on that call and still contacted me every day, until I told you where to go!

It's now been two and a half weeks since we spoke, apart from me making sure you came and got your things out of my house!

I want you to know that I know, about him and that you are a lying, cheating, coward!

Worst thing is, I do still love you and after it all I still can't wish you any unhappiness!

I wouldn't take you back, i'm seeing someone new now too and it's going great!

All the best!

What you said last night has really killed me. You had already broken my heart when you decided to leave me. Why do you have to stab me again, now that I have finally recovered? Why do you have to play with my and your feelings again? Why do you ask me if I still see us getting back together, when you know you don't want it and I had given up the idea? Why do say you want to be with me, but then you don't even want to try? I love you, and I don't want to lose you, because you are the best person I have ever met. Stop feeling inadequate and wrong all the time!!! Go and find someone who can love you the way you want, who can make you happy! Don't say you don't have any feelings, because I know you can love and be loved!

I wish I could talk to you every day like we used to, I miss you. I miss your being silly and witty, clumsy and funny. Don't run away, please.