Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Missing you is very hard especially after the hurtful things you said and saying you don't miss me then saying you don't know how you feel. I wish i could get over my love for you and be your friend like you asked but I'm not ready yet. Maybe when we go on holiday in 4 months or maybe never. I think a part of me will always love you and that's not a bad thing but I need to move on.

And I would be really happy, for you and for me, if you told me you find someone else. I gave up on us being together again, and I am not jealous. I just can't see you like this, hearing that you have lost all the feelings, you hate people, and you only want to live with a dog and maybe a few cats. I know depression sucks, and I know you got out of it many times... last time we made it through together, but now you don't want me any close to you. Get well soon, don't pretend you are fine when you are clearly not. And if you still love me, don't be afraid of coming back to me. I always told that my door will always be open.

I am starting counselling today, to try and get over the trust, motivation, and self-esteemed issue you kindly donated to me. Never, in 37 years, I had thought I need to some "the doctor of the crazies". But now I do. You not only shattered my heart, you shattered my all self. That man full of happiness and joy, balls of a bull, and strong inside does not exist anymore. It is gone, you killed him.

Dont know why but today I woke up and that sense of dread was somewhat slipping away. I have been thinking about you but in a more I have to let you go way and not I hurt so much way. It's actually quite refreshing.

Since the split my life is going great and I hear yours sucks so I feel bad for you. I have started reading self help books which I love, found out I past my master's degree which when I told you, you tried to sour. I have lost a lot of weight and haven't been this low since I was about 17. I'm 249lbs but at one point I was 312lbs. Being tall I carried it well but I have been getting complimented a lot lately.

Work, well that has been going through the roof. Not only do I now run the online section but I have a job interview at Apple next week that I never would have gone for when i was with you. I'm getting a tattoo in 2 weeks. It's the only one I will have that holds any meaning. The rest are all just random but this one is to remind me not to be the jealous and possessive person I was. To be happy what I have in life and to not fear change but face it head on and embrace it.

I have a feeling that even after a mutual holiday with friends you will still be in my life somehow, what it will be I don't know, friends maybe something more but I'm not letting that define me anymore. I'm not us anymore, I'm me. I have value and it's okay for me to love myself.

Of course not everyday is going to be sunshine and rainbows and I can't expect the rest of my healing to be smooth sailing, we all have are set backs but today is a good day for me.

I hope you can get out of your depression and address the feelings you have buried under it and start to heal like me. I wish you the best with your life what ever path you go down.

I miss you so much it hurts. It hurts so much that it makes me depressed. We were best friends and all of a sudden you didn't have feelings anymore, so you cheated and left me for someone else.. As harsh as this is.. Everyday I'm hoping to wake up from this nightmare.. I just can't stand not talking to you or that you don't know what's going on in my life right now. How can you be okay, while I feel conpletely lost and devastated?

It's been almost 4 weeks since we last spoke and it's way out of character for me to go without saying anything. I've been beating myself over the head about it but man, I just have really strong feelings for you and I needed time to get myself together. It has nothing to do with anything else or anyone else. I made the decision to stop talking because honestly I got tired of feeling ignored, rejected and feeling like I was unappreciated and just became an option. I don't think I or anyone deserves to feel like that. I knew what I was signed up for when you said you were scared of commitment and when I saw you start to change your views toward it back in August, I ing loved it.. but I feel that after 5 months of the respect I have for you and giving all my effort, motivating, uplifting, encouraging and caring for you and it not being reciprocated, I saw myself chasing that person from then who probably wasn't coming back for me. I feel like I did the best I could and after what I put forward as a man you just didn't think it was worth the gamble of commitment or you just weren't ready for what I had to offer. By now you might not give a about any of it but regardless I feel like nobody should just be left wondering without answers. At the end of the day I make every action with the best intentions put forward and only want your best interest. I'm always gonna wanna see you shine.

Really? You message me now saying "Saw you in ?? on Sunday. You looked happy and she seems really nice. I'm happy for you. X"

First of all, I was there Friday so clearly you've looked at me online! Why?

And why message at all? Go be happy with the guy you left me for and leave me the hell alone.

Yes, I am happy and yes, she is nice! Also isn't a lying, cheating, coward!

Thanks

I actually really liked you. I miss what we could have been. It wasn't some game to me. But you treated me exactly how you saw me and felt about me. Like dirt or a piece of ass. Someone who wasn't even worth a good bye. You stood me up on a date after I bought drinks. You had a gf and lied to me. Cheated on her with me without me even knowing. I've been cheated on and I would never do that to another girl. As immature as this sounds you are not with her because of her looks. But because of her money, family, status, age, and ties. I can't change my past. I can't buy you trips to Nashville. I am me and even if I wanted to I can't be someone else. The sad thing is if the roles were reversed I could never treat you the way you treated me. That just shows that you didn't like me the way I liked you. I've accepted that. I'm not good enough for you. I'll never be good enough for you. I can't afford you. Your family would never appreciate prove of me. You would just end up breaking my heart in the end. But you'll never care because I'll never be what you want me to be. All I ask is you don't treat any woman like the way you treated me. It's not right to leave someone limbo wondering what happened, what she did that was so wrong with a million things going through her head, and feeling absolutely horrible about herself. Disappearing and ghosting someone without giving them some sort of closure is one of the meanest things you can do to someone. You would be really mad if someone treated your sister like that so please don't do it to someone else's sister or anyone in general. Most people deserve some sort of goodbye.

Hey!.. one. year ago, i got an e-mail from you which started a very amazing relationship that ended in the most awkward and awful ways. But, you did the right thing by not responding to my apology. I got what I deserved. You really are an amazing girl who truly deserves the best this world has to offer and I hope your life is always blessed, you are safe and you are happy.

Good morning poo face Counselling helps, you should try it too. I keep missing you, but it's different. I don't miss the small things now, I don't miss us cooking together, or watching TV, or talking crap. I miss YOU. I don't miss the relationship, I miss you as a person.

Have a great day, it is almost weekend and I know how much you hate working for this company! Tomorrow you can relax and shine xxx

PS: Stop watching romantic movies on Netflix and pretend you are not sad or hurt... you don't like romantic movies and we both know that

I finish work early today, and i want to go past your house just to hold you. I know you need your space. But the distance is killing me. I love you, and i just want this break to be over. I hope you make the right choice. I understand it could make us stronger or end us. But i want us to be together and move forward together. I love you my froggy.

love happy feet xxxxx